Just finished this film. It was great and in my opinion it dated really well...

Just finished this film. It was great and in my opinion it dated really well. What is Sup Forums's opinion about this film? Also I have two questions as I will describe in next posts.

Why did he have to spit over a piece of firewood?

And what was his problem? What did they do with his butt? When he was asked if he's hurt he said no.

Don't tell me no one have seen it.

10/10 film's threads get 0 replies. RIP Sup Forums.

bump

best western coming through

Sorry but no. Best western is The Searchers. This one is not even among best.

The Searchers

Sight & Sound 1972 poll: 7 votes.
Sight & Sound 1982 poll: 11 votes.
Sight & Sound 1992 critics poll: 17 votes.
Sight & Sound 2002 critics poll: 15 votes.
Sight & Sound 2002 directors poll: 7 votes.
Sight & Sound 2012 poll: 78 votes.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Never mentioned on any.

P L E B

WRONG

I M D B 2 5 0

>The Shitterers
>John Gayne

Ok I get it, Sup Forums doesn't like this film.
/archived

Holy fuck are you me OP?
I also just finished it,I found it quite entertaining i haven't even noticed that 2 hours have gone by

Do you think you can have a discussion about a film who isn't produce by marvel ,or a shitty show like got, on a board called Sup Forums?
this board is about meme not film you redditor
Hahaha

I would add that this is far from Wayne best performance it felt shallow at times.
But the writing and cinematography was top tier.

And celebrity gossip

I'm going to guess that this is OP mad that his thread is going slowly and is trying to bump his thread by making an obvious sarcastic bait.

While I agree this is the case atm it wasn't always like this.
There are golden thread from time to time but teens are spamming to much and mods dont erase thread so we are stuck in the middle of it.

Hard horse riding.

Nope that wasn't me.

>Hard horse riding.
ty

Not even the best of the Dollars trilogy.

For a Few Dollars More > A Fistful of Dollars > The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly.

wanna buy a wife Op?

This is one of my favorite film and certainly the best western I saw
It's one of these film that women can't understand because it's about the sense of duty. the duty to a lost cause.(the half indian boy abandonned his future wife to find a little girl that he didn't saw in years and is certainly dead)

Finally! A human in Sup Forums. Dude I have an unanswered question, could you by chance enlighten me?

I don't remember this sorry

i thought it was good. but the acting is all over the fucking place. sometimes john wayne is serious and the half indian(whatever) guy that accompanies him is acting like it's a comedy or something.