Is he still relevant?

Is he still relevant?

i'd fuck him

hi claire

he's hot

unfortunately yes

Yes. Next album will be his futuresex artpop masterpiece.

beebs and grimes collab when?

not because i want them to hook up or anything. well i do, but only musically.

Needs to drop a sex tape

i want to see beebs, grimes, and drake on the next season of Degrassi:the college years.

Grimes is the cute art student, Beebs is.. hmm i dunno but Drake uhh i dunno either.

>futuresex artpop masterpiece.
I've been saying this years. I just don't think it's happening. He's not the next Timberlake.

>cute
>art

Was a literal dickbag few years ago, now he is just a simple popstar trying to get by. I dont really see a reason to hate him now as a person.
For his music, i dont listen to biebs so idk.

this is exactly why i fucking hate grimes and her fanbase

she makes shitty music with the image of being artistic to appeal to retarded teenagers/20 somethings that think le cute artistic indie girl :-) when she does nothing but make stereotypes, i am honestly scared and terrified for the future of the art world if people like grimes are taken seriously in the scene at the moment

>art room scene with Grimes and Justin Bieber
>Grimes is painting and teaching Justin how to paint because he is failing art (not because he's bad, but because he doesn't apply himself).
>Grimes is softly coaxing beautiful artwork out of the delinquent Justin.
>Justin never knew he was capable of painting beautiful things, looks at Grimes in awe for showing him an undiscovered side of him.
>as they look deeply into each other's eyes, with the sunlight streaming in behind them and lighting up their eyes....

yeah he played in the ASG Celebrity game yesterday

*they start speaking to each other in French, very softly*

doesn't have a timbaland tbqh
after aaliyah died timbaland and pharell gave jt his career

don't think diplo or skrillex are at that level.

He's in between albums at the moment so of course you're not hearing loads about him but he'll probably drop a single at some point in the next year that will take over the charts.

He's gonna be around for a long time.

forgot he existed
underage b&a

As long as he keeps churning out the bangers he will be around.

lil peep collab by 2020 cap this

Bugatti Biebz aka Biebervelli aka Prince of Pop will always relevant.

His voice isn't as good as JT's either. The producer thing is holding him back the most though.

Isn't Grimes a fantastic producer?

I hope he gets some bath salts in his weed one day so he goes crazy and does some weird shit.

Maybe get a big tattoo on his forehead.

i'm sure if Justin asked Grimes very nicely.. maybe with a nice and thoughtful present.. that she'd be happy to produce for him.

desu.