i'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuNuEuW_jp8
youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M
veoh.com/watch/v141682248SWg59kP
youtube.com/watch?v=YP32iWoqjnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C-7heqU2T68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't see E-sports ever getting added to the Olympics simply because it literally requires zero athletic ability. The closest thing to E-sports in the Olympics is shooting. And yes that doesn't neccesarily take any athletic ability either but that is actually a real gun and takes steady hands and amazing hand eye-coordination to fire at a flying disk from hundreds of feet away. Those things exist in video game form but since it is virtual I can't see the olympics adding it, even team sport video games like Rocket League and LOL. E-sports is already huge, leave it to its own league.

FUCK YES

I vote for this one, could be spectacular

Vidya needs its own olympics

>who will win gold in the MOBA championship?

The USA would win easily.

I think this would be a much better choice than Taekwondo.

South Korea.

every moba has its own scene and its not the same country dominating every moba

"""""""""""""""""""""""sports"""""""""""""""""""

>Darts
>Skateboarding
>Armwrestling
>Tug of war
>Chessboxing

This patrician sport

It's time.

>chessboxing

>Armwrestling
>not EXTREME Armwrestling

youtube.com/watch?v=DuNuEuW_jp8

Good points, but I can totally imagine the Olympics whoring out their name and licensing for a governed, sponsored event featuring completions like this and chess and dancing....and X games shit of course.

All the IOC has to do is spin off an offshoot that licenses the rings and gives them a cut of the broadcasting rights, and you'd have something huge.

"Olympic gold medalist gamer" could really be a thing.

>implying the Russians and brazilians wouldn't field a team of hyperaggressive alphas......

And the Chinese wouldn't specialize in training manlets with superhuman jumping ability.

Krav Maga

wouldn't that just be a part of
MMA ?

I WONDA IF YOU KNOW HOW THEY LEAF IN TOKYO.....FAST AN FUWIOUS...

Are they going to play this tonight when they handover it to TOKYO? Motorsport needs to be an Olympic sport.

youtube.com/watch?v=iuJDhFRDx9M

Too long recovery period for a 15 day event now is it ? Its never happening mate.

They could do a single tournament like the old UFCs :
veoh.com/watch/v141682248SWg59kP

MMA royal rumble.....as long as they keep guys from being double teamed, it could work

I support this movement

korfball

>dorftrottelball

Fierljeppen
youtube.com/watch?v=YP32iWoqjnQ

No? I train with MMA fighters all the time, they have similar tournaments that they have in boxing and others.

Sure.
Considering how many kids around the world play this in P.E it must be easy to create a international division based on Dodgeball.

A true men's sport

too violent

military obstacle course

youtube.com/watch?v=C-7heqU2T68