Santo Vincentius

how political do y'all think Annie's next album will be?

I hope she goes full antifa. I hope she goes full bash the fash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice thread

I wouldn't agree with this Anno, too early to tell yet....

>tfw she went on stage with Kid Cudi

get rekt Annie

It will be her Let England Shake.

Not comparable by a clear distance

antifa seems like the best place to pickup hot women right now, what is good music they will like?

I hope she kills herself soon

St Vincent ofc

from experience probably not

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

ITT:

*sigh*

not related in any way

Wagner but also not Wagner

I love being a god-man with a perfect memory who has never misremembered anything in my entire life, especially formative experiences
This superpower also allows me to do dank gotchas on singers who I consider inauthentic, having read all of their interviews for some reason

why can't she ever smile like a normal human being?

Why does St. "Annie Clark" Vincent lie so much?