White Power Music

Does Sup Forums listen to RAC, NSBM or other genres of White Power music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0-omvd2u1s
youtube.com/watch?v=4_gZB5mYDoE
youtube.com/watch?v=UP8vraSTJSk
youtube.com/watch?v=URmWapOu3To
youtube.com/watch?v=TFMzCCct3nU
youtube.com/watch?v=tfLtQfi50yI
youtube.com/watch?v=GUiXuAy2LZE
youtube.com/watch?v=rtxr1lX1FsU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8HJRlJL_c
youtube.com/watch?v=mpEz2WfBsgs
youtube.com/watch?v=_OsIvcDTiOY
youtube.com/watch?v=YRgdKo1VIvI
youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
fabius.zeblog.com/358310-marine-le-pen-sur-un-air-d-nazi-rock-claude-bourge-doit-etre-content-que-la-nouvelle-generation-reprenne-le-flambeau-des-nazillons-qu-39-en-pense-mme-morbelli-autrefois-charge-de-la-politique-a-vitrollles-et-aussi-a-ras-l-39-front/
youtube.com/watch?v=7mTcUEM0ehg
youtube.com/watch?v=EckbFBSGDnk
youtube.com/watch?v=oQjX1h8VuWA
youtu.be/FQqPCG7xuxM
youtu.be/_-QmVfeIHbY
youtu.be/wsPfYd0Kpxw
youtu.be/onui5TVgCJw
youub.be/RvBl5HGoGIg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mgdzr57_sk
youtube.com/watch?v=YfUlhqLdScY
youtube.com/watch?v=KNlCCqd0SY4
youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI
mega.nz/#F!z9BjRT7a!iWEWBZL2UyN1rT3l5wLQTg
youtube.com/watch?v=5CY3DzIty-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sometimes I listen to some Johnny Rebel for keks. Even though I'm a white nationalist myself, a vast majority of WPM is garbage.

avril lavigne

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0-omvd2u1s

Is Shadilay white power music?

What kind of music do you like?

It's ironic memecore.

what is white power music?

is burzum white power music?

You're repressed.

Music whose lyrics promotes the creation of a white ethnostate.

Oi!>RAC
youtube.com/watch?v=4_gZB5mYDoE

Most of the mid to late '80s RAC is Oi!.

Hard Rock RAC became more of a thing in the late '80s and early '90s.

Except RAC """""""Oi!"""""" is garbage compared to actual Oi!

Some of my favorite black metal albums are NSBM, but it's not like I listen to it just because it's NS.
Some favorite NS bands are:
Goatmoon
Clandestine Blaze
Der Strumer
ML88th
Svolder
Grand Belial's Key
Dark Fury
Ect
Also the punk band White Pride is cool
Some people would say he was back in the 90's

You're either lazy or choosing to be willfully ignorant.

Have some New Glory:
youtube.com/watch?v=UP8vraSTJSk

"Backlash" stands out as some of the best American Oi! ever put to record. A gruff melange of melodic riffs played at mid-tempo with shouted lyrics eschewing baldfaced bigotry in favor of American patriotism and white skinhead unity define these Philadelphia bootboys' sound. Too many highlights to choose from, but I'm particularly fond of "New Glory", "Red, White, and Blue", "Robin Hood" and "Backlash". The song "Loyal and Brave", which begins with echoed acoustics before upping the tempo to quicker paced Oi!, breaks the formula we're so used to on many skinhead Oi! records; the track concludes just as it preludes, but that's no mark against it.

While these guys were unapologetically white power, their music is executed with so much passion, conviction and good taste that this album must find its way in anyone's Punk collection, Nazi or not.

Fuck off back to .

>anyone I don't like must be from Sup Forums

Uh huh.
>>>/leddit/

Fuck off with this bullshit

This is garbage lmao

How do you people convince yourself this stuff is good?

>he's not a Nazi so he must be from leddit

>this thread again

Because it is. Just because you don't like the politics espoused by the band doesn't mean the album isn't a sterling monument to the genre. "Backlash" is considered one of American Oi!'s best.

It's racist shit for racist morons.

"white power music" is degenerate

My favourite Nazi music.

This is passable, at best, and there's tons of punk bands that have made much better music with similar aesthetics, without spouting a racist, moronic message.

>I'm a white nationalist myself

ITT: Virtue Signaling

>"Backlash" is considered one of American Oi!'s best.
I listen to a lot of Oi! and I've never heard of it before. It just sounds like run-of-the-mill Oi! with racist lyrics.

yeh i listen to all F A S H W A V E artists

Bones

$uicideboy$

Lil Peep

Bladee

21 Pilots

Yung Lean

Philadelphia was home to some of the greats.

Arresting Officers:
youtube.com/watch?v=URmWapOu3To
youtube.com/watch?v=TFMzCCct3nU
youtube.com/watch?v=tfLtQfi50yI
youtube.com/watch?v=GUiXuAy2LZE

Elite Terror:
youtube.com/watch?v=rtxr1lX1FsU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8HJRlJL_c
youtube.com/watch?v=mpEz2WfBsgs
youtube.com/watch?v=_OsIvcDTiOY
youtube.com/watch?v=YRgdKo1VIvI

>ITT: Virtue Signaling
Yeah, how the fuck do you reckon that works with ANONYMOUS posts, fuckwad?

How else can anyone explain your acts of self-righteous indignation hoping others would join you in the fray?

reminder: youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

>implying he samefagged

But virtue-signalling is, by its very definition, done to draw positive attention to the person in question. How the fuck does that work if the person is only identifiable as 70681274?

Fact: the left are the real racist/fascists and the alt right is the last hope for liberty and enlightenment values

A minority of cucks and redditors keeps shrieking leftist memes in order to silence thought crime and rational dissent. The self hating Orwellian creeps get a smug feeling of superiority from that

The alt right is the last hope for gullible fools who donate to Milo Yiannopoulos' privilege grant and get swindled.

some nsbm is dope. real woods bm kult feel.

You're repressed.

>shrieking leftist memes
>to silence thought crime

How the fuck does that work? You actually believe their speech silences your speech? You haven't stopped talking because of what online leftists post. Do you know anyone who has, or are you just talking shit?

how many times do you plan on making this fucking thread

Would you like some Post-Punk with your Oi!?

Now here's a band with a fascinating bit of history. Before getting elected to the Front National's central committee in 1997, Robert Ottaviani began his career here as Ultime Assaut's lead vocalist. He has since attempted to distance himself from his past:
fabius.zeblog.com/358310-marine-le-pen-sur-un-air-d-nazi-rock-claude-bourge-doit-etre-content-que-la-nouvelle-generation-reprenne-le-flambeau-des-nazillons-qu-39-en-pense-mme-morbelli-autrefois-charge-de-la-politique-a-vitrollles-et-aussi-a-ras-l-39-front/

Decking the cover is a crude illustration of an Arno Breker statue raising a sword in front of a blazing silhouette and some classical architecture.

Characteristic of most releases from Rebelles Européens, gritty reverbed rhythms drive the music like their fellow countrymen Légion 88 or Chauves Pourris. The songs here are consistently midtempo and have a strangely ethereal quality which ends up soundling like a French version of "Second Empire Justice" by Blitz. The mostly Oi! A-side is a complete drag, and all too many songs string you along with a few neat intros, but then drag you down in the conventional third-rate Oi! you're tired of hearing.

The music becomes much more interesting when the album delves deeper into Post-Punk on the B-side. The closer "L.V.F." has some neat Ska strokes while "Chômeur 80" bursts forward with Hardcore energy. Unlike the French pirate vocals of Légion 88's Alain or Kontingent's Laurent, Robert has this intoxicated, off-key moan which ranges from tolerable to grating. "Segneur Barbare" is perhaps his best performance since he keeps it at a volume just above a whisper. The instrumentation helps, too.

Highlights: "Guerriers Païens," "Chômeur 80," "Paris," "Segneur Barbare," "Les Cosaques," "L.V.F"

"Guerriers Païens"
youtube.com/watch?v=7mTcUEM0ehg

Full album ("Guerriers Païens" missing):
youtube.com/watch?v=EckbFBSGDnk

>hoping others would join you in the fray
Prior to your moronic use of a buzzword you apparently don't even know the meaning of, I made two posts, so I don't need to "hope" for nothing. And I never pass an opportunity to insult imbeciles that actually deserve it, so there's my "explanation".

That's only a "fact" if you consider "alternative facts" an actual thing, shithead.

>in order to silence thought crime and rational dissent
The fact that you think nazism/fascim is "rational" just proves how irrrational you really are. And I'm not trying to silence you and your inbred friends, I actually believe in freedom of speech. But that means I'm also free to come to your online circlejerks and serve you some free speech of my own.

We have this thread every fucking day

ITT: Cucks

Post good music.

BASH

youtube.com/watch?v=oQjX1h8VuWA
Better than everything ITT so far desu

THE

FASH

Battle Zone have a sense of musical sophistication and songcraft that far outstrips other RAC bands of the era like No Remorse and English Rose, indeed some of these songs are so good it makes me wonder why this band are relative unknowns - but then I suppose they were playing in a crowded market. It’s a sophistication that sadly doesn't cross over into the lyrics department but ho hum. Battle Zone are a bit of a funny band in this sense with vocalist Alex Ellui later renouncing racism (and politics of any kind) when he formed two new international versions of the band: Battle Zone Peru based in Peru where he currently lives and Battle Zone USA with Phil and Perry of The Templars, two projects that sadly for Oi! fans haven’t amounted to any new records. You gotta feel a bit bad for the guy really, it must be hard fighting to keep the spirit of your old band alive all the while kicking yourself for some regrettable lyrics you wrote back in the day. Not that he needs my sympathy or anything…

Things get head achingly confusing here when the band whip out a cover of Bob and Marcia’s old reggae tune ‘Young, Gifted and Black’ entitled ‘Young, Gifted and White’ complete with saxophone. Most amusing to me is ‘Rent Boy’, bashing gay skinhead fetishists - ‘You claim to get turned on by our style of dress!’

The opening track strikes me the most; it's hard hitting with bulldog power and with Alex’s gravelly bark at the forefront, it makes you feel ready for war. Throughout the quality never wavers - this is as hard as Close Shave but boasting tighter musical arrangement. You gotta dig that rather surreal album cover too.

youtu.be/FQqPCG7xuxM
youtu.be/_-QmVfeIHbY
youtu.be/wsPfYd0Kpxw
youtu.be/onui5TVgCJw
youub.be/RvBl5HGoGIg

woah so tolerant

I'm no a nazi or a fascist. I am a libertarian, I care about keeping my family and my people safe. I support freedom of association and think peaceful physical removal might be justified. Whenever you call people nazis you shut down the debate

>>>Fucking losers with bad taste in music

Reminding people that they're not tolerant to fascists isn't the genius trump card everyone seems to think it is
"Ah, libtards claim to tolerate Muslims, Jews, and gays... by their own logic, they must support people who want to gas Muslims, Jews and gays!!!"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mgdzr57_sk

>And I'm not trying to silence you and your inbred friends, I actually believe in freedom of speech. But that means I'm also free to come to your online circlejerks and serve you some free speech of my own.

So if I and my "inbred friends" were to crash your party, you'd welcome it. Got it.

Lol, obsessed with freedom of speech but thinks that the Sup Forums music board is an alt-right playhouse just for him

I like how "parties" and "image boards" are analogous in your world

>being tolerant of people who want to gas you

>dat projection

Good luck getting the "workers of the world" to unite. Once those noble proletariats figure out how to meet supply and demand on their own without a chain of command, then we'll talk.

KILL THE WHITE DEVIL

What projection, I'm directly referring to the stupid shit you said

An immediate leap into full communism is the only alternative to fascism, huh?

No love for yacubians 2017

I do not believe in white nationalism but I enjoy Brethren's music

youtube.com/watch?v=YfUlhqLdScY

i heard theres a large EBM and electronic fascist music scene in detroit, but its mostly the aesthetics, there are blacks, asians, even jews who attend nazi electronic concerts. anyone here involved with that scene?

Damn how do you know this stuff?

i like EBM

I wouldn't bother mate, these are people who've cultivated their political philosophy exclusively from Sup Forums and /r/thedonald.

>thinks that the Sup Forums music board is an alt-right playhouse just for him

I've been shitposting on imageboards since 2006 and never once have I ever treated them as my own personal echo chamber. Despite my awareness of this, you're still ascribing this faulty notion to me.

Projection AND a strawman.

>An immediate leap into full communism is the only alternative to fascism, huh?
It would be helpful if SOMEONE put forth a critique from some school of thought other than banal progressive platitudes and turd-rate Crust Punk lyrics.

While we're at it, let's look through more of your posts

>That's only a "fact" if you consider "alternative facts" an actual thing, shithead.
Next thing, you'll be knee-jerking about "fake news."

>The fact that you think nazism/fascim is "rational" just proves how irrrational you really are.
People believe whatever ideology justifies their existence.

>strawmanning this hard

Good luck gassing the workers of the world, you wont have anyone to wipe your arse for you.

>strawmanning this hard

You assumed that other guy was a communist with absolutely no supporting evidence, so you have no room to talk.

Who told you I'm interested in debating you? I have nothing to learn from debates with nazis. And yes, you are a nazi; I don't care what you call yourself to be able to sleep at night, but you are indeed a nazi.

>So if I and my "inbred friends" were to crash your party, you'd welcome it. Got it.
I wouldn't welcome you, but I wouldn't start crying like a fucking baby like you neo fashs are prone to do.

did you know you can hide and report threads?

no

>Projection AND a strawman.
A grown man speaking in Redditor fallacy-spotter lingo, cute

>It would be helpful if SOMEONE put forth a critique from some school of thought other than banal progressive platitudes and turd-rate Crust Punk lyrics.
How about... a school of thought... that isn't white nationalism

And that other guy isn't me
Never used Sup Forums as your own personal echo chamber but you think two different people who disagree with you are the same guy
Lol

It's funny how anti-fa are weedy college kids or middle aged men yet fash folks get shook as fuck whenever ANYONE confronts them

youtube.com/watch?v=KNlCCqd0SY4
youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

I love how you're pinning my posts on this other guy, making an absolute ass out of yourself (not unusual for you, I assume).

Got the split album by Sledgehammer and Ouka from last thread. Was really hard to find info on it but I managed to get the songs. For the ones who weren't there, it's metal/Oi! RAC Japanese shit. Pretty good stuff overall.

mega.nz/#F!z9BjRT7a!iWEWBZL2UyN1rT3l5wLQTg

youtube.com/watch?v=5CY3DzIty-U

And wouldn't you know? The left-leaning residents of Sup Forums lose their shit over far-right politics.

How shocking.

According to Wikipedia, Drudkh is NSBM, so there's one example

I don't like fascism or white nationalism and I have the right to gently criticise things I don't agree with, sorry buddy

Fascism will come to America soon.

Try criticising Jewish power and white genocide. Seems like liberal tolerance only goes one way. Hypocrisy much?

>white genocide
You fashs never cease to amaze me with your absolute stupidity.

Actually you can

>Dude calls out a dumb fashy
>HE M-MUST BE A COMMIE!11
>I've been memeing for YEARS!!11

Queque'd, go get a job.
Or is the "goyim" still keepin' ya down?

Funny how there is an exact overlap between the people who thing it's ok to attack 'fascists' and the people who think all whites are inherently 'fascist/racist' regardless of how much they grovel and apologize. And that Includes White Children. As the father of two beautiful white children I can't afford to give the left a chance.

"White genocide" doesn't mean what you think it means.

Sargon of Akkad had a video which highlighted the term deliberately invokes the UN's definition of "genocide" to apply to demographic shift and the general hostility towards white group interests. It's still a stupid term because it grossly abuses the definition of genocide, but in context, it's a clever critique of the UN.

>hate PC left made up of people spooked by idpol
>majority of people in my area actually believe this shit
>the only dissenting force seems to be far-right legit fascists also spooked by idpol
>if you call yourself a "conservative" or "moderate republican" pc left STILL goes after you and insults you

Why are politics so divisive these days?
I guess it's a sign things are really going down the shitter economically and have been for the past 2 decades.

Yeah you can't really win with the modern left.

You're not left of Marx? You're a fascist.
You think unvetted mass immigration might not be a good idea? Racist fascist nazi scumbag.
You think complaining about manspreading and birth control pills is a waste of time compared to fighting income inequality? Nazi!

the shia labeouf livestream before they fenced the place off is a microcosm of our political discourse at this point. people just want to smash the other side. next stop ww3.

You believe in egalitarianism.

That's a far dumber notion than any ill-conceived idea from the far-right.

>Funny how there is an exact overlap
No, there isn't. But I find your "reasoning" amusing. "I'm not a fascist, but because I'm afraid the big bad lefties come after me for thinking I'm a fascist, I guess I'll stand with the fascists". You fascists are all geniuses.

Most of us didn't choose to go fash, We had no choice. The SJWs and the Marxist gave us no choice. I didn't choose the fash, the fash chose me.

>tfw jamal will never experience good music and even better LARPing gear from based varg

>lol i posted it again
for the last time no one cares about this guy and everyone thinks he's a joke

nazis are a joke yeah

>Anyone who doesn't wanna waste time hearing some cheeto churner bitch about Shekelberg making paper and pounding pussy before he does is a "liberal."
>Is in a collective where they play identity politics while bitching about identity politics being a cancer in politics

And just like the Commies, the Fashies are a bunch of losers suffering from nice guy syndrome who feel entitled to strong arm a demographic instead of competing with said demographic with capitalism.

Y'all melodramatic as fuck, my dudes.