FACTS

FACTS
A
C
T
S

cant wait for sunday night 2bh

Why can't he just get drunk at home like a normal person?

no.1 on ipod

Sympathy.

>Evans cut a figure of loneliness as he necked his booze in the middle of the day - with not a friend in sight
Jesus christ almighty.

Depression waits for no man

Attention seeking twat. Ignore him.
>drinking from a wine glass in the street

see

Literally this.
He does this outside his home...?
He knew he'd be spotted.

Wisdom

He can't even get drunk like a normal depressed person. I mean, who the fuck drinks from a wine glass once you're in the dumps?

PLEASE BILLY, COME BACK!

>I'm in a whirlpool of despair and misery FACT

For fucking real

What will happen when Top Gear hits 1mil viewers at peak this week.

Will Chris Evans pull down and hold a helicopter with his own body weight to boost the ratings?

He's a classy wino.

he'll probably say something sexist like women being sluts

>Evans pulling stunts weekly, each more dangerous than the last
>ratings keep going down

Chris, don't drink wine on the floor!

drink bleach instead...

>you think he watched last week's episode and ended up on a downwards spiralling drink session to ease the pain but just kept on going and they had to airlift Joey in from America because they're on stage filming the night he was caught drinking outside alone. So joey did some friends impressions and Chris being very drunk started half sobbing half laughing until Joey said come on pal and pulled him up, got him shaved and a coffee and taxi'd him to the Top Gear studio just in time to sober up and be a cunt on camera again.

Which illiterate cunt wrote this article? I hate Chris Evans as much as the next person, but whoever wrote this needs to go back to school and learn basic sentence structure.

He will attack the audience for not understanding his subtle humour, they have started for use laughter tracks because the onlookers were bored.

The way you read Daily Mail is by reading the headline, looking at pictures and then going to the comments.

>wine glass
If only I had a thousand of these pepes in a collage to show a fraction of the intensity at which I feel this emotion

Will watching his show ironically make him stop coming up with terrible PR coups?
>he wants to be My Little Pony

If I drink enough. Maybe the ratings will go up? FACT

He dresses like a colorblind grandpa who is trying to look like a college freshman hipster. And then he opens his mouth and it's even more cringe worthy.

>manic laughter down the phone line at Billy Pipers house.

>Chris is that you? Are you okay, you sound drunk
>........slight sobbing followed with "ahdvbndkcyhebfbaaba"
>Chris you're not making any sens-
>"FACT!"

The first half of episode one was rough, but the second half was really solid for a first run. Was episode two that bad?

>chris evans is married to billie piper

>hes a retard and shes fucking stunning and my first waifu

will always hate him

it was ok if you like c-list celebrities and don't care about what cars they are driving for the challenges

Shame she looks like a monkey hit in the face by a sledgehammer nowadays
Plus the floppy pancake tits

>Buys wine.
>Buys (or brings his own) a single wine glass.
>Finds a clean destressed area that's near but not next to some bins.
>Gets comfy.

>Chats to paparazzi about FACTS.

id still hit that

she is one of my leading causes in my tomboy fetish

It turns out taking a show about 3 guys playing off each others on screen personalities while goofing around with cars and shit and turning it into a couple of awkward announcers with no chemistry presenting a car show is not a great idea.

N A U G H T Y

Can someone at the BBC please just fire the cunt

Maybes he method acting for when he loses his job at the BBC