I'm living in Mosocw and all the most sexually attractive girls in my univercity are fucking only with churkas...

I'm living in Mosocw and all the most sexually attractive girls in my univercity are fucking only with churkas, the same was happening in high school, I'm tired of this... Churkas gtfo and stop taking our wiminz RRRREEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLsH2pYMOp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing wrong in that. Russians and Churkas need to fuse into one so you can be a united nation capable of resisting NATO-imperialism instead of a fractured mess.

That guy would be seen as white here desu.

That means they're leaving a surplus of Churka females

Go after them

Buy yourself Iranian waifu,fuck her and show brown man he should be afraid.

What is "churkas"?

Shit man, I look similar to that guy except my nose is small no wonder eastern euros shit all over me

I supposed to be half white half flip

t. Churka

people of the caucaus

People from Caucasus,Iran and that ugly bird.

Do Iranian women sell themselves like that? I know Eastern Euros and Asians do.

Italians would be considered Churka in Russia if they fuck Russian girls.
Churka=any brown people who cuck Russians with big dicks.

Racial slur towards Orientalner. Something like mudslime or shitskin. But churkas can be white, loke some Chechens or Balkanites or Christian, Armenians ofr examle.

Westerners, do women in your countries love Arab and Negro dicks?

I remember one Russian user saying he just lied to some materialist Iranian bitch living in Dagestan that his dad owes rent a car company and how she sucked his sausage for a ride in BMW. Kek

Russian men are ugliest on earth, so Russian women go for Chechen men, Indian men, Iraqi men.

Of course. Why do you think white men like Asian grills so much?

Italians won't be alpha/manly enough to have the same success as churkas do.

This is how things should be.
Come to America and fuck black girls, it's the future.

They'll whore out to every nigger and shitskin and then when they get abused, they come running back to dependable white men. Once you go black, we don't want you back.

nice

I want to fuck Azerbaijan's Eurovision 2016 contestant. What do I have to do for it?

w-what about chicanos??

absolutely disgusting

How tall would that Asian woman be? 140cm?
Yet the son is taller than his father.

my dad is under 170 cm
my mom is like 173

i am 188

holy fuck what a beauty

1. Be rich
2. Be handsome
3. Be interesting
or alternatively
1. Have 20cm BIG CHURKA COCK

I'm from armenian origins, do you think I could get cute russian girls ?

Maybe Russians will get their genes healed at last.

Looks Persian, go to Iran. Make Mut'a with their women

That happens a lot due to a better diet and just chance..

I know a Japanese guy since Elementary school his mom is like 5" and his dad is like 5'3 but he's like 5'9

would be cosidered mongol.

rusnya must suffer

t. Churka

You tell me

You can get deported back to mordor.

Russian women also fuck Mongols and Finns, but it's the sort of Russian women who wants to have superior children and not this trashy kind.

t. Pablo Gonzalez

It's pedojew. He's been shitposting about churkas for years.

>black father is still around
The military is a civilizing force on blacks, apparently.

Who cares, Russians chose this, not like they have testicles to round up all non russians and dominate them all, round up all politicians dominate them, round up all capital owners dominate them etc..
They will be led by Jew for now and forever as their slaves.

Maybe he just really loves his wife and kid(s)?

He is a churka himself, that's why he keeps writing all this bullshit.

Depends on what do you mean by "armenian origins". If you are as manly as average Ashot in Russia, then yes.

Discipline and consistent income can change the course of people's lives but people who go into the military as idiots often remain idiots afterwards

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK!

Fuck off, leaf. You've never lived among them. You don't know jack shit about them.

Why do you think person has to be a churka to write about this? I consider it one of the biggest problems with churka immigrants, even bigger then crime.

>If you are as manly as average Ashot in Russia, then yes.
Well I'm half french so no, i'm as manly as some crazy mountain guy.

>I'm half
You're full non French.

I live in the Toronto area, so I kind of do.

But okay.

POCCИЯ ДЛЯ PУCCКИХ MOCКBA ДЛЯ MOCКBИЧEЙ

It's not so much their problem as it is a problem with russian culture and putting the pussy on a pedestal

And you're fat

FUCKING CAUCAUSES

I saw a qt blonde girl at uni with an Indian guy last week, felt strange man

Coming to take your women 2bh

POCCИЯ ДЛЯ BCEХ POCCИЯ OЧEHЬ MУЛTИКУЛTУPHЫЙ!

Hello, Balt. How's inter-ethnic fucking in Estonia? Do Estonian women love Rosskie dicks? I heard the love Ivans...

Women don't care about beauty, at least less than us men, they are attract to masculinity behaviour, even caricatural, funny and joyfful guy, black are exactly like this, and caucasus too. White are too much civilized, polite and respectful, girl are less attract to people like these.

I honestly don't know any girls who like Russians because they are usually small churkas but I have two friends with Russian gfs. But I am seeing a lot more hohols here, and some of them make Russians look like natives in comparisson

Sometimes I don't know if people are actualyl serious when they post shit like this. Or maybe you are the "french"-algerian poster.

>russian culture
>404
Invalid data, pls try again

>Russians conquer Caucasus
>Hundreds of years later get cucked

Jewish Bolshevism and communism as the ruler.

im serious

Holy fucj
where do i find a girl like this?????

what's the point for russia to keep chechenia and islamic shithhole like this in the federation? maybe it will better to give them indepeNdance and close border

this is my explanation from what i heard from girls who dated those guys and no im not arab

maybe you should listen to weebs who only date asian girls too, surely they have the right idea.

Why do think women love churkas? Give your explanation.

I don't know much about how things are in Russia, but I would bet you are exagerating as most people on Sup Forums tend to do.

he is some manlet brown ape from caucus himself and this is his way of coping with the fact he cant get a girl

t. gay transsexual leftist cuck who date a nigger

Well, if you don't believe that Russian women love churkas, I don't know how to prove it to you.

You, idiots from countries with abscence of churkas, you don't know anything about things happening when churkas are around, so you think thnigns described in OP are unrealistic. Never let churkas in your country, my Slavic friend.

He would be called a nigger here

we have gypsies

population

and historically speaking they've never been under control more than they are now

Gypsies are not the same as churkas. They are different sort of vermin.

>but I would bet you are exagerating as most people on Sup Forums tend to do.
not a argument
i know my post it sound Sup Forums tier shit but again, i go to gymclub, in school, bars etc, those girls says the same shit, they love tthe metis type, they don't find french masculine (heard that ). Again we are too much civilized, self-efface and serious (i had this reproach one time) while those guys are not

>population
what do you mean ?

>and historically speaking they've never been under control more than they are now
they are leashed like a wild dog, it's just a matter of time before it's unleashed again a im not sure russian will be able to break them down again or at a high price.

Russia fucking loves clay, they wont give an inch of it to anyone

why the fuck do they prefer them?

i mean us

cuz your dicz iz bigga

Lol. This churka shit still exists.

The ones you call "churkas" are white and Russians are faggots, deal with it.
Fuck eastern euros, nothing interesting here.

Women generally prefer more dominant males. You are such.

the mountain that the chechens walk on is far more important than half a million lives of chechen women, elderly, children, russian conscripts or anything else that can be thrown into the fire while Russia tries to keep it.
Russian presence is far more powerful than what Russia can project

they prefer us, north Caucasian churkas, not you, brown faggot. Glory to Ichkeria, glory to Kabarda

What's your ethnicity, cheburek?

>they are leashed like a wild dog, it's just a matter of time before it's unleashed again a im not sure russian will be able to break them down again or at a high price.
What the hell are the chechens going to do? They can't beat the Russian military, they are outnumbered, outgunned, have worse equipment, worse leaders, worse everything. You don't seem very smart.

You can control them and use them as antiterrorist force. They basically killing each other so it's pointless to intervene here.
I thought he was just memeing. I've never seen a churka with a pretty face. They all look retarded

Like you did in middle east I suppose, you stupid frenchy? So what is happening in Middle East now and how does it affect French cities?

Answer this question and you'll know why.

They love churkas south Caucasus mountains, youd dumb highlander subhuman.

the series say everything
youtube.com/watch?v=DLsH2pYMOp4

Can confirm, sadly