Do people binge drink your country?

Do people binge drink your country?

No not at all

No

Is it considered binge drinking if I do it everyday?

young people are becoming gentrified these days desu

Binge drinking is drinking a lot very quickly

One good thing about the increasing Muslim population is that binge drinkers will start getting beaten up regularly

Can't wait

Teetotalism or bust

Of course not.

Nah drinking culture is very moderate here

Which I do everyday.

It's a national sport

of course lol, especially in college. My university is connected to a hospital and last Halloween so many rooms got filled because of alcohol poisonings they had to leave the passed out and dying kids on the sidewalk like garbage bags while they waited for vacant rooms and ambulances

Deserved.

If you drink so much you poison yourself, you deserve to die.

Wow how hardcore. Sounds like middle school.

On a typical night out, at 7 or 8 people gather at one of the mates in the group, and sit in the living room drinking whatever they brought with them. There is a Spotify playlist on the big telly on the wall via the laptop. Whoever has Premium provides. Everyone usually brings beer, or maybe some cider. Girls will bring wine, and possibly one of the "classy" gentlemen in the company will as well. Or he brings some spirit to drink straight. Someone makes shitty cocktails or grogs in tall glasses usually used for drinking milk. Maybe the host has proper glasses, but maybe he doesn't. Maybe the classy gentleman brought some of his own. There are snacks on the coffee table, crisps and such, but soon it is crowded with empty bottles, cans, wine glasses, and possibly some shot glasses to. And a deck of cards and some snuff boxes as well. At around 11 people have chatted and drank enough an start calling taxis to carry them into town. Departure is usually around midnight.

Everyone complains that there is a huge queue into whatever dark and dank club they've decided to patronize on this night (after some debate in the group about which club sucks less). But it's cool, someone brought some small beer cans or a flask and shares generously. Just make sure the doorman doesn't see. Girls complain about how cold it is in their outfits, but nobody pays them any mind. Inside the club, everyone immediately heads to the bar for a top up. Crowded as fuck. It's fucking expensive too, but whatever. People start loosing track of each other now, but might find each other at a table (if there are any free). You try to talk to people, but it's so fucking loud and dark in there. Fuck, someone wants to hit the dance floor. Alright, even more crowded. Even more dicks. Someone is dancing with drink in hand and spills some on your shirt. You dance awkwardly, jumping about trying to find some girls so that you don't look and feel like a complete faggot.

I'm literally doing it right now. Been binge drinking for 3 years straight. I can't stop because I'm afraid the cumulative hangover will kill me.

where in that description do you get raped by brown people at knife point?

yes

Spot on. I thought the same.

Let them die desu.

This explains every "night out" photo I've ever seen of Scandinavians.

Also, your snus comes in a box?

Yeah.

I was gonna write more, especially about interactions with girls, but oh well post limit and now I don't care anymore.

I never got why some people insist on leaving a perfectly fun, cheap and comfy house party for some shitty club.

Oookkkkkkk archer

Those aren't boxes. That's the same type of can/tin my American style chew comes in.

Right, cans then. Just thought snuffboxes rolled of the tongue nicely.

He got it

Everyone says that, but in the end everyone always heads out because what the fuck else are they gonna do? Also, you might get laid if you go out.

You confuse me Swedenbro.

But your snus isn't bad at times. Can only really find General though.

You mean you don't invite friends of friends to fugg?

Don't start with that shit. I used it for over 10 years. Did me no good at all. Just made my teeth slightly stained and crooked.

Sure man. But the thing is, girls want to go out and dance and be seen. If the girls want to leave to do that, then they will with or without you.

Lol, it's like all tabbcco products.

I got hooked and just haven't given it up yet.

True, over here it seems to be the opposite. We all meet up first then go back to someone's house with our friends and possibly girls we met.

How many beers until it is considered binge drinking?

This is almost a one on one description of a typical night in the Netherlands.

all the Indians here do

binge drinking is very popular here among almost all segments of the population

if only people here didn't drink at all, or drink as much, this country would be perfect

Exactly, but
>Laid

Girls like the attention, boys want to get laid. Those are the reasons you go to clubs/bars after a home party

No.

People in every country binge drink. That's like asking if people in your country fuck. Of course they fucking do you dumbass.

In the netherlands, 100 glasses of foam. In the UK, 10 pints

No they don't

About the same here, around 10 beers or 6 shots is where we consider it binge drinking.

>because what the fuck else are they gonna do?
Drink vodka till it's 8 AM, duh. It's like you don't like drunken philosophy.

Im from North Dakota. It is a way of life here.

of course, are there any countries where they don't? My friends and I often meet at a friend's place, we sometimes drink some beers to get started, then we get to the point - vodka. No cocktails, just vodka. We most often use sprite or orange juice as a chaser. We talk about things, play music loud, dance, sing, joke around, you know, party. We simply don't need a reason to have a party.
Some people want to try other alcohols, but they all ultimately come back to vodka, because vodka is the purest alcohol of them all, if you know how to drink properly, you won't get a hangover.
Can't wait for the exam session to be over so I can finally meet my friends again and drink with them, I love getting drunk, but I never do it alone.

Nothing is better than smoking a cigarette on a balcony of a commieblock, looking at the sea in the distance, while "Polska" by Kult plays in the background (or "Chłopcy" by Myslovitz)

This is Norwegian nights out, too, right down to every single fucking detail.

God I fucking hate this shitty ass "juice". It's so cheap though it's always the chaser.

Is there any other way?

we get Tymbark 100% if we get juice, Caprio is fucking horrible

pretty much the only way people drink in my country

I swear people can't do anything in moderation here