What will the plot of the inevitable sequel be?

What will the plot of the inevitable sequel be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KtMnDmuhKQs
youtube.com/watch?v=RVh0M-aO7Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=0_aEQdhDDng
youtube.com/watch?v=SnJDeogd5zo
strawpoll.me/10068232
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>kids movie
i dunno finding her parents, obviously.
What you think about the next Kung Fu panda?!

Her parents aren't missing.

Never actually seen any of them. I've heard the first is good, are the sequels the usual cash grab?

interspecies marriage

t-they're just friends...

>are the sequels the usual cash grab?

2 was actually pretty good. Never seen 3 though.

>tfw I always frown upon firshit
>tfw loved this movie
>tfw "You know you love me."

Fuck.

Am I the only one who thought the ending to this movie was shit? I know i'm not, I just want people to reply and agree with me.

First was a buddy cop movie of sorts, so the second will have to try something else. And you can be 100% sure there will be some fight between the two and the inevitable reconciliation near the end.

The plot will depend on if the writers decide to pander to shippers or leave interspecies romance to Dreamworks.

I thought it resolved itself a little too quickly, but I'm pretty biased since I didn't want it to end in general.

Probably something with the mob. I hope they do something with the desert place though

Nick works for them on the sly, then turns back?

KFP2 is one of Dreamworks best movies imo

I just wanna see someone fuck the rabbit

bunny cunny impregnation. imagine all the hijinks we'll be treated with as she's trying to keep as much of the semen as possible to stay in her cervix

gassing furfags

Of course they won't because it's now a cash cow, but I'd love if they just left this one alone.

I liked the twist where the Jews (ewes) secretly control and manipulate everything. But the actual ending with the pop concert and all the characters dancing was lame and generic.

i actually really liked this one, cynicism in the adult age can be depressing as hell - was a real feel good story with a few funny scenes.

kek'd at the sloth speeding at the end

FURFAGS IN BODY BAGS

It'll be about them finding out they're just part of a smulation made by human.

>why is he masturbating with a condom?
>how can he shoot through a condom?

It definitely felt rushed and convenient.
Do Disney movies have some extended variants?

Hopefully we get some marine mammals

Fox goes back to crime because a friend is in danger or something to justify it. Bunny doesn't realise this and tries to hunt him down only to eventually understand and join forces with him to defeat the big buddy with overarching nefarious scheme.

Watchable yawnfest.

>interspecies miscarriage
FTFY

That said, I could see them doing that as a pro same sex marriage parallel.

Hopefully something which gives Judy an actual character outside of "optimistic but has aspirations beyond [their] reach."

I mean she's cute and all, but good lord is she one-note.

there were only mammals in this movie

the new movie will show how all mammals are racist to lizards and amphibians

I dunno. She had no qualms whatsoever forming ties with a murderous crime boss, and using that connection to threaten a witness's life. Within her first week on the job, she's probably the most corrupt cop on the force. That added a weird little wrinkle to the one-note optimism. The movie didn't really acknowledge it though

jesus christ

FLASH FLASH HUNDRED YARD DASH

Well you've got me there, but now you've made me think she's bordering on sociopathy.

I thought the whole "facade of tolerance while actually being super prejudiced" thing gave her character a decent amount of depth, and it popped up in little ways all over the film.

I liked the idea of the plant being responsible for the virus. With how they said it twice that the otter guy was a flower seller, thought that maybe all the enraged predators came into contact with the plant by pure coincidence. That'd be actually a nice twist and some educational value for the children: shit sometimes happens by chance, sometimes there isn't a bad guy, just bad luck that does the evil.
But no, they wen't with the most obvious "yeah, that was the innocent quirky sheep after everything".

They spent too much time on the sloth scenes

Kung Fu Panda 2 is genuinely excellent, even better than the first, which is also great. The villain is probably the best animated villain since Scar as well. The third is ok but not a touch on the first or second.

hh

Finding his parents then. Or better yet, his parents disprove of their relationship and the couple must fight to overcome their prejudice and win everyone hearts. Along the way, the beautiful couple will tackle challenging subjects like 'can a fox and a rabbit have children? Or should they adopt a whale and raise it as their own?'.

>DreamWorks will never make a 2D animated film again

Fug

Yeah it's sad really, it's obvious that the people working there have a love for it considering how gorgeous and stylized the 2D animated segments in KFP2 are.

The second one will be Paw&Order: Special Victims Unit centered around a GamerGate and there will be a Beech Marten saying to the rabbit "GO HOME GAMER RABBIT"

>Judy giving birth to a hideously deformed hybrid

They discover zootopia's dark secret
it is a meat farm run by carnivores

CARROTS FOR ONE ARE PEOPLE's tiny penis!!

The fuck? I clearly put that in spoilers.

TestSage/Test

Im a sucker for Father/Son dynamic. Kung Fu Panda 3 made me cry like a little bitch.

I will admit that the scene where he talks to his dad about his mother was really moving, honestly most of the stuff with him and his dad was handled well. It was just kind of sad the rest of the film was mediocre IMO, it crammed in a lot more shitty jokes and the villain was really nothing special, especially considering it was following the surprising success of the second one.

All 3 Kung Fu Pandas are fucking kino

i thought the villain was pretty fuckin cool, his theme was badass also

KFP films have the best score of any 3d animated flicks I think

It's actually amazing how good they all are when they have absolutely no right to be.

>Zanny Dreamworks face CGI animated series with fat comedian meme actor voicing an incompetent joke-telling anthropomorphic character with predictable writing
>turns into a great series with a story-telling style reminiscent of Samurai Jack

Friendly reminder that the first two Kung Fu Panda soundtracks contain the best music by Zimmer in years.

youtube.com/watch?v=KtMnDmuhKQs
youtube.com/watch?v=RVh0M-aO7Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=0_aEQdhDDng
youtube.com/watch?v=SnJDeogd5zo

>KFP films have the best score of any 3d animated flicks I think
100% this

Zootopia thread derailed for superior anthro kino.

The scene in the second one where Po catches the cannonballs is so great

1 was alright. Wtahced it with my niece and nephew and wasn't bored or mad. 2 was actually good. haven't seen 3.

I thought it was silly.

>not thinking the bit where he turns into the tao yin yang symbol is pure kino

Disgusting.

Nah it was shit.
Not because I hate fun, but because it took itself too seriously.
Best part of the movie was villain.

The fact that it took itself seriously is what made it superior to the others IMO, it just added more weight.

The main problem with the series generally is the amount of levity during otherwise dramatic moments, retard. The bits where it "took itself seriously" were usually the best parts.

I was surprised how good this film was.

strawpoll.me/10068232

The fucking scene of his mum giving him up to save him :'(

A genuinely comfy film.

>classic

I loved it.

pic related

fag

Wait, this had a plot? I was just masturbating the entire time.

Yeah the plot and characters were surprisingly good.

Dunno why they bothered really. I'd have seen it for the bunny anyway.

Same but for me it was that ox dude and the tigers, I'm glad they did though.

Salvaged tame collar idea.