What's the most ridiculous Game of Thrones theory that you unironically believe

What's the most ridiculous Game of Thrones theory that you unironically believe.

>The Faceless Men Are The Iron Bank

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465574747868.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jon Arryn's son is a bastard child of King Robert

Jon Snow is in fact Arya Stark

Daario is Euron

Stannis is dead.

Bran is God. When he becomes aware that he is God the world is completely ravaged by White Walkers and he starts it over as Bran the builder. Time in ASOIAF is totally cyclical and this has happened many times.

Stannis is a preying mantis that has taken the form of a human by either wearing anothers skin or some field of illusion magic. He uses sneak attacks like a mantis, hates the cold and beheads his enemies and eats them. HEIL THE INSECT KING

This is probably the only one I believe so far

something like that, we're gonna get to the end of the series and Bran is gonna go full Limit Break then re-start the timeline or some writers' convenience bullshit

>The Faceless Men Are The Iron Bank
I mean, I don't know if they ARE the Iron Bank in totality, but it seems incredibly unlikely that they're not deeply involved with it considering Jaqen (or at least a person with Jaqen's face) copped to the Faceless Men being the founders of Braavos. It would be much more surprising if the two organizations didn't have a significant amount of crossover than if they did.

And on-topic:
Euron is going to become the new Night's King by shacking up with a female Other and making his seat at Harrenhal in the books, leading to the final battle on the frozen God's Eye.

The Faceless Men and the Iron Bank are the two most powerful and revered organisations in Braavos. They basically run the place. The idea they're working together isn't all that ridiculous.

GRRM has borrowed so much from Wheel of Time so I would not be surprised at all

Benjen is working for the White Walkers

f

Littlefinger is CIA from other dimmension

Sam Tarly is Azor Ahai reborn.

The Faceless Men are working for the Others. The Faceless God is an ice god.

What is dead may sometimes die.

The horn of winter brings down the wall by awaking giants that are frozen inside of it.

HR=HS

STANNIS

IS

ALIVE

Until they show me his fucking dead body and cuts its head off and burn him then he lives.
I will keep saying this until the last episode of the final season, after which I will switch to saying that the show writers were wrong and the whole thing was a piece of shit because they never picked up the Stannis story line again.

Huh?

Ned Stark is gonna get revived in some way similar to how Jon Snuuhh did

>The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.
We Wheel of Time now?

that pic rekted me far more than it should have.
Daario = Euron is dumb but strangely captivating
R+L=D
B+A=J

He'd be a rotten zombie without a head now.

Howland Reed= High Sparrow

why would brienne lie to everyone about that, especially the girl shes obsessed with devoting her life to.
Not happening man

You acknowledge that you're just trolling though, this is for theories you ACTUALLY believe, not trolls you intend to perpetuate forever.

stannis returns in S7 though

Would she have said she killed the Hound if asked? She may have left him assuming he would die

Everything is Bran's fault

It's magic(k) I ain't gotta explain shit

Dany is the Mad Queesn

In the show he's been bones since before the Red Wedding.

I actually believe it.

I don't know. Stannis told her to do her duty. It visibly made her think. Camera cut let death ambiguous. Who knows what her motivations are. I suspect Stannis is off playing the Davos role from the book and will show up with the Maderlys at some point.

Also Stannis has been mentioned repeatedly this season. Last episode it was Davos talking about what a great commander Stannis was.
I don't see any other reason for the writers to prompt the audience about Stannis so much after his death other than to prime them to remember who he is when he shows back up.
I think he will show up at Winterfell to save Jon.

Theon was never castrated. He's pretending. He's going to kill Yara when the timing is right.

You don't.

You've acknowledged that you're going to keep saying it until the show is over and that after you're going to act like they dropped the story.

This is you saying you know he's dead and not coming back to the show and that you intend to troll about it anyway.

>He's pretending.
So then whose cock did Ramsay Bolton mail to House Greyjoy

I'm not trolling.
Read what I posted.
I believe he is alive and will be back to save Jons assault on Winterfell.
I admit there is a good chance I am wrong, but in the event that it doesn't happen my reasons for believing Stannis is alive will not change.
Stannis lives.
Deal with it.

You're just doing a thing. You don't believe it.

You forget that D&D are complete hacks. Stannis is gone, it's time to let go.

Bran is at least one of the famous Brandon Starks named in the books

>You forget that D&D are complete hacks
This

A lot of people on these threads come up with better plots than anything D&D have come up with so far, it's actually kind of funny

>You forget that D&D are complete hacks. Stannis is gone, it's time to let go.

But who else is there?
I have to believe.
It's like that fag Loras said, "when the sun has set no candle can replace it".

god he is so fucking ugly

He kind of almost sort of barely maybe looks like a James Earl Jones in "whiteface",

Dude is litterally bones now.

That sounds plausible but isn't there a lot of "history" before Bran the Builder?
I could believe it if he was one of the founding myths of Westeros but he seems to come much later on.

A little boy's.

i laffed pretty hard

Well I'm assuming Yara knew what her brother's cock looked like

so uh whats goin on here?

jojen paste.

Stannis dead, deal with it

is that a will laren comic?

That Jon Snow isn't actually a Targ
Also Daenerys is Sauron

>that weakling faggot being a son of Bobby B
Negro please

ok can someone explain this one to me?

I honestly believe that Robyn will snap out of his autism and become a player instead of a pawn

Howland Reed=High Sparrow

I know what the letters meant I just dont get how Howland reed can be the high fuckign Sparrow

You think it's difficult to get a random severed cock? There are ways.

amazing as that would be, fem-nazis would go full pitchfork nation if the "strong womyn" went nuts and had to be put down, especially since it would probably end up being Jon Snow stopping her and he's a man so it would be "the patriarchy" and bad

They have completely shared interests, protecting Braavos first of all. Braavos is strong because of banking, among other things. Who do you think the Iron Bank sends when a debt goes unpaid? You think that people are not scared shitless not to pay the jews their usury?

Come the fuck on. That's not even a theory, it's pretty much a fact. They are two different organizations but they obviously work together just out of logic.

Nope.
Stannis lives.

After his best buddy died he decided to clean up KL for the return of the boy he is the one person who knows whos parents is.

>What's the most ridiculous Game of Thrones theory that you unironically believe.

Final episode will see the Night King slay Jon & Dany and be about to bring eternal winter to Westeros.

Bran (who we were led to believe was dead) will see this and using all of his powers turn back time to the first episode of season 1, just after King Robert arrives.

He'll warg into into the Dire Wolves and create reasons for none of the defining moments of that episode to take place, most importantly himself never climbing the tower and seeing Cercei & Jaime shagging.

With his family intact and a little persuasion from Bran (whispers on the wind through the leaves of the weirwood tree), Ned will turn Robert down.

Show ends with none of it ever happening except in Bran's mind as his power fails him and he becomes trapped within the Wierwood, the only happy ending he could bring about.

this. dany has been crazy all along and twisted her memories into believing otherwise. it is no coincidence death and corruption follow here everywhere.

his own. he is crazy like that.

OP here. I think that it makes sense that the Faceless Men are the Iron Bank. The Faceless Men charge massive sums of money to kill people and have done so for millennia. They have no apparent use for all the money and presumably aren't spending it on anything. As the Iron Bank they could use that money to manipulate politics and control the world.

This is my own theory that I haven't based on anything else. I should probably make an autistic fan theory video before someone beats me to it

Gilbert Farwynd will find Americos

I largely believe this too.
The only way this clusterfuck is getting wrapped up is with time travel magic deus ex machina.

>Bran is The One. When he becomes aware that he is The One the world is completely ravaged by Machines and he starts it over as The One. Time in Zion is totally cyclical and this has happened many times.

what is this meme? never seen it before

His own. Absolute madman.

Jamie and Cersei or Tyrion are secret Targs.

I think Jamie and Cersei are Targs and Tyrion is Tywin's only real child.

Is that how Wheel of Time actually ended? I totally lost interest when the original writer died, and my interest had been waning from about Book 7 anyway

There isn't really evidence for it, but we haven't seen HR all series and he is an inportant guy who influenced the tourney at Harrenhal as well as the battle at the ToJ. He may bery well have some magical powers as well, and Robb was going to work with him before he died. I guess because the Sparrow has worked against the Lannisters and their allies we think it could be HR.

No

Anything Preston Jacobs has ever said. Not all of them will make it to the show but some already have, like the fact that the whole thing is secretly scifi.

I'm pretty confused by what Bran's powers actually are. He can warg, but how much control does he have over time? And how much are things just predetermined?

>Varys & Littlefinger are secretly aliens

I'd buy it

We don't have enough detail yet.

Ned heard him. If the past can be changed then that's what he did. But maybe Ned always heard him say it, so all Bran was doing was completing an action which had already been determined before he was even born. In which case time can't be changed and all you can do is play your part in things that are already set in stone.

We need more info. It's basically Dr. Who vs. Misfits brand of time travel.

I like the one about Patchface being an evil mastermind. Not a vehement believer of that theory, but still a pretty neat one.

I thought this was a given

I've got one that I cant let go of. Bran is the Lord of Light. He communicates to people through time on the show in the flames. Protects Daenary's from the flames and all that.

Normally this would raise a few plothole questions already but D&D so I can't expect much.

S T A N N I S

M A N N I S

Bran is God (all the gods) isn't exactly outlandish anymore, it's fairly well accepted by showfags like me and the people I work with.

Before or after the plane crash?

you tell me

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465574747868.webm

The Sand Snakes have actual teleportation magic.

that wasnt arya who got stabbed

OP said ridiculous, that's basically a fact.

TDQR

>Dornish Masterplan
>Quentyn is alive
>Gerion is the Shrouded Lord

you have no basis for you conjecture, you're just spewing memes

Syrio was a faceless man.

Waif stabbing "arya" was a test for her, which she failed by ignoring Jaqen's instruction that arya not be made to suffer.

Combine the two, and the Faceless man gives Arya Syrio's face and banishes her. Arya/Syrio have a gollum/smeagol thing going on in the final season

Neither of these are outlandish or unexpected.

Several characters are unwittingly being influenced by Bloodraven to throw the world into chaos before the invasion of the Others (who are much weaker than they seem) so that the Children of the Forest can get revenge for being driven out of their homes by humans.

A godless man may sit the Seastone Chair
Words are actually utterances with semantic content, not just wind
Nipples on a breastplate possess a small degree of utility