CHLOE BTFO

PIG
I
G

tfw no fridgemode gf

>MFW face when I see Chloe showing skin

>chloe moretz showing fridge

>chloe moretz showing bulge

chloe moretz head would look nice on *insert hardbody young celebrity here* body

fuck, I dont watch anything.

Only because cruel time withered her once pristine visage ;_;

Does this mean Chloe will never do nude scenes in movies :'(

why would you want to see that?

Okay, so do we call her a fridge because her body is square, or because is it an implication that she eats a lot?

I'm so confused.

she just needs to get pregnant with triplets, I've heard it can actually widen a womans hips

fridges are chicks that have no hips and are shaped like a fridge

a fridge is where u store ur meat lmao

shes a slut

I was at a restaurant with my wife a few weeks ago.
My wife went to the bathroom and told me when she got back, that when she walked in a woman was taking the loudest piss she ever heard, like someone running a bath with both taps turned on fully. My wife peed, washed her hands and was fixing her hair and lipstick when the woman finally stopped, my wife waited around to see the monster that had unleashed that torrent in the cubicle next to her (who at this point was still going), expecting some giant hamplanet, imagine my wife's surprise when the piss finally stopped and out walked Chloe Moretz.

My wife said she was already going when she walked in and went for at least a further two minutes, her flowing only slowing in the last 10 seconds or so

She a qt

me on the left

She just needs to get bone skinny. It won't completely fix her but it sure would help. It made Alison pill look decent.

L E W D
E
W
D

Not realising she had a peeing sound effect going while she was snorting a line.

Also nice trips.

>condoning dressing like a whore

>because her body is square

this. fatties at least have curves. frigderators are just boxy.

>shes a slut

How was she so ridiculously hot before puberty, but such a mess afterwards?

>dat toe

mmmmm daddy like

Just look at that fat fucking puss MMHMM

She's fat. It's a "moose knuckle"

>rolls

Well, they say a woman's work is never done.

What the fuck is that little brown midget behind her?

He looks like a fucking Pygmy .

Rly maek u think

is she talking about alimony?