Can it become any more pathetic?

can it become any more pathetic?

youtube.com/watch?v=XXoQXfi_0oI

It can;
>Harold would've loved that movie.

wow thats tough to watch

>even you will age with more grace than this
>you wont ever be famous or important and this means you wont have to sell your life on a meme that is now 3 decades old
Thanks jesus

>Stop, invincible slut

Can't wait to torrent it

Oh, fuck. Just the title of the video is making me cringe. Should I play it?

DELETE THIS

>sleep my invisible man

Harold must be rolling in his grave

>Bill Murray having to literally force the new cast to dance, in a promotion stunt about THEIR film..

Rolling? Dude he's spinning fast enough to power New York City right now.

This comments section is gold

>Read thread
>Whiny faggots, it can't be that bad
I was wrong. It is that bad, if not worse. Simply depressing.

>batman logo profile image

how much do you think this hungry bitch weighs? i'm gonna say at least 250 lbs

Bill murray is obviously mocking this

he was nearly sued

Ray Parker Jr. has aged pretty well tbqh

>better make my account name my real name otherwise people wont know I'm a girl on the internet tee hee

>hello darkness my old friend

How is it possible to sue somebody for not participating in your film? This is some Orwell shit you got there.

I bet the 388 in her name must be her weight

Well, it's cool that the original players get one final bow. But it's interesting that they brought them out. Most reboots try to disassociate themselves from the original property. Total Recall, Dark Knight Trilogy, RoboCop, Man of Steel, Red Dawn, Nightmare on Elm's Street, etc.

>the two walking memes start dancing first
>ayyyykroyd came dressed in his best anti mind reading glasses
>all together now *crickets*
>McCarthy heard that lines help break up your body shape so she got a pair of keyboard design curtains and made a fucking pant suit of out them
>Leslie Jones trying to dance seductivly at one point

Also Murray looks like he should be a fucking ghost by now.

truly a mystery

Only limit is the imagination of Bill Murray's handlers.

I've seen that facial expression before

I know he is mocking it. Its high parody, insincere, ingenuine comedy.

I have a friend who does the same thing, it gets really awkward. He gets angry in certain social groups / clubs and starts faux feigning fun.Someone will play a cringe song or a bad song will come on and he will start 'seriously' dancing and mocking people who are being serious, he will pretend to dance with people while smiling all whilst being filled with pure hatred and anger. Its always really funny and awkard, I pity the people he mocks. He hates a crowd of people enjoying themselves and will run in and pretend to super enjoy himself as some sort of high comedy that only him and his friends understand.

I see it every time I look in the mirror.

this is painful to watch, damn murray got soft with old age.

All right Akroyd thats enough weird information for today.

>ayyyykroyd came dressed in his best anti mind reading glasses
fucking kek

his exagerated love for the film was the funniest thing (Bill just awed watching him). "THESE WOMEN, OMG"

Doubles doesn't lie

>Dan Aykroyd insisted that Murray had officially given up his rights to the Ghostbusters property. In an interview with Esquire, Aykroyd states:

>"Well, I have one-fifth of the voice, along with the partners and the other owner of the property, the picture company, and Ivan, Billy [Murray], and myself, and Harold [Ramis]. We all have to sign off on it unanimously — uh, I'm not sure Billy does anymore, since he abrogated his rights by sort of, by saying, two years ago he said, ‘I don't want to be involved,’ and the picture company I think had some clause in there that if he actually passed on the third of fourth offer, he no longer has a view of the franchise. So, that's for the lawyers to decide."

Is it me or is Kristen Wiig really hot?

>(((David Steinberg)))
>(((Daniel Yankelevits)))

who'd have thought?

Basically exactly murray's thinking

He must have had premonitions that a third ghostbusters would be a horrible idea

fun fact, bill murray doesn't have an agent and actually does shit for himself

She's garbage m8, and Kate Mckinnon tries way too hard to be quirky, she must think she's secretly Jim Carrey.

Watched the whole thing. Wasn't that bad, even started dancing along and clapping at one point.

>What are contracts?

She is the most attractive of the quartet, but it's just a trick, like in college when girls get ugly or fat friends so you consider them hot.

it's cute that you think this way of being an asshole is special enough that you think this is interesting to share.

I really think he's genuinely friends with Wiig, probably the only reason he did the movie along with avoiding legal trouble

must be fun to have autism

I thought she looked good in Paul and she looks even better now with that hair. I'd 100% put my dick in her tbqhwyf

But this is not the case. Bill didn't have any contract that obliged him to participate in every new ghostbusters movie.

>make 2 films over 2 decades ago
>somehow if your contract says you have to be in a shitty reboot of the franchise or you'll get sued.

USA, home of the goy and land of the "free".

>does shit for himself
Fuck that must be hard, I usually need my wife to help me to shit.

I never understand how indians and chinese can poo so easily by themselves and in the most random places whatsoever.

Lmao @ ameriburger television

So forced and cringeworthy it almost seems like satire

good thing im not the only one

>even started dancing along and clapping at one point.
>and clapping at one point
>clapping

Did you remember to leave a tip too?

word.

you are fucking delusional if you think any of the women starring in this movie are above-average good looking.

also, lamo fucking married people making dad jokes on Sup Forums what a time to be

Yes, please laugh. It is refreshing to think that there are people in the world who would not clap for the endless charade

Autism isn't dancing, autism is not getting obvious facetiousness.

JAAAAAWS!!!!

GET AWAY FROM MEEEE!!!!!

YOU GODDAMN JAWS!!!!!

potts/akroyd/murray/parkerjr all look like theyve aged 50 years

hudson has aged 5

The blonde is really pretty, but god damn she is autistic as hell

he was a jew so he probably would have

DANCE SHITLORDS

DAAAAAAANCE

you just know that later that night Wiig got NIGGED by Based Ernie until she squirted the hudson in her hotel bed

damn this a cringe thread?

Sorry I meant to post this in the Warcraft thread.

Potts looks fine I think, practically stepped off theset of Designing Women.

Can anyone find some Kate Mckinnon stuff that shows her comedic talent?

>female cast making a mockery

fucking unfunny cunts

Was that guy even playing the guitar? Didn't look like it

What do they have on Bill Murray to make him do all of this?

it's like they want me to feel physical pain