What exactly is he doing? how am I supposed to take his musical opinions seriously knowing he does this shit?

what exactly is he doing? how am I supposed to take his musical opinions seriously knowing he does this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4lFSq_Efzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That channel is way more entertaining than his music review channel desu

He's putting comedy videos on a comedy channel separate from his music review channel and just minding his own fucking business get off his back ffs

You don't like to have fun user?

>this channel is getting more views than theneedledrop now

is... is this his main channel now?

>fun

These

Memes are a big deal.
The internet is the equivalent of a human hive mind. People say that's what it's going to be but we are already there. Memes won the USA election, convinced everyone that U2 was always bad, made you believe you swollow 10 spiders a year in your sleep, and multiple generations know of/use them in communication. Dawkins coined the term meme before the Internet was in every home and the fact that sociology classes are not entirely about how the internet has reshaped our lives is ridiculous.
Memes are a very big deal and Anthony has every right to voice his opinion about which ones were his favorites from 2016.

holy shit, that's true.
only his meme-rap album reviews get more views.

>"how am I supposed to take his musical opinions seriously"

He also probably jacks himself off in the privacy of his own home, the lunatic

it makes him mad $$$

you work at arby's for minimum wage

shut up dude

Don't stop taking him seriously because he makes jokes about memes

Stop taking him seriously because he's a "socially liberal, fiscally conservative" edgelord who thinks there are few issues more important than the scary ess jay double-yous on the Internet
youtube.com/watch?v=O4lFSq_Efzk

>2017
>being liberal
>sympathizing with SJWs

lol youre a fucking white male i dont like you lol white men have given nothing to society i ccant wait till we as a people die out ugh

>paying any attention to overzealous SJWs than occasionally laughing at something dumb someone said
They're completely insignificant
If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at their opposite number, socially maladjusted Milo worshippers who drifted to the right because of video games and South Park

it was always gonna be apathy that killed this generation

no-one cares about anything anymore, nothing means anything. race hate and wishing death on people are just funny ways to pass the time

humanity developed the internet too soon, we aren't emotionally mature enough as a species to handle it. and we're going to kill each other because of it

We were going to kill each other anyway

Dumb young people saying shit on the Internet isn't as important as everyone thinks it is

95+% of Trump voters have never heard of Sup Forums in their life outside of some dumb news story about hacking
Some weirdos made sympathetic to Stormfront talking points because of opportunistic right-wingers jumping on some video game bullshit probably aren't going to make any difference in the real world

his side channel is so shit and cringy
the forced jokes make me want to cut myself and burn my hair with gasoline

He figured out you can churn out garbage content, make mad ad revenue, and get away with it as long as you do it ironically.

this issue isn't localised within Sup Forums, Sup Forums just shows it at its most extreme. fascism is spreading on an international scale, not because of the 5% promoting it, but because of the 90% who are far too cool, far too desensitized and far too busy dealing with their own shit to care

will definitely be a world war in the next couple of decades, quite possibly nuclear meaning the ending of civilisation as we know it. it's a shame really because modern life isn't all that bad if you ignore the myriad mental illnesses you grow up with and general feeling of futility and hopelessness

ah well, maybe we'll do better next time if we don't wipe ourselves out completely

BUT IS IRONY
??

YOU MEAN WE HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE IN HUMOR

ALMOST LIKE MUSI-

Human's have been at war forever. No one is gonna nuke the planet to bits. You probably thought Sanders was Jesus despite him being a literal puppet.

it made no difference who the democrat candidate was. the fact that it was possible for trump to get into the position where he could become president was the moment our fate was sealed. and once that seed was planted anyone other than trump winning would've only sped up our demise

>satire

you'll get it next time im sure

He wasn't a puppet. I believe that he believed what he stood for. He couldn't profit from being the democratic anti-corruption candidate. He wasn't any messiah, either, obviously. He backed off when he shouldn't have, but he thought he was fighting a bigger evil in Trump.

I didn't agree with him. On many things. But he was the closest we got to a politician serving the public for the public. Not for themselves.

ironic memeing is the fucking worst

The Amazing Atheist is his biggest influence, he's def ideologically aligned with half of the edgy dumbos in that video

soc lib, fin con is totally unironic self-identification

This sounds like suspiciously butthurt SJW talk

>implying that ironic memeing isn't the only form of memeing

Jesus guy, I'm nearly suicidal and I'm not as much of a downer as you

People aren't as retarded as you think they are, the next 4 years will occur without any major wars mark my words

>everyone who doesn't think libertarianism and co. are dumb as shit must be an SJW

sure jacking off is fine in the privacy of your own home, it's a different story doing it on youtube in front of a large audience of watchers of which half consists of Sup Forumsddit shitlords and people who are so autistic and gay that they'll accept his word like a sub gladly accepting a black marble dildo from a dom. keep in mind like all music/meme (???) reviewers he makes a living off of that opinion too. Not all of us get paid to jerk off to an audience.

okay

>complain about not being able to take someone's musical opinions seriously because he shitposts
wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

why?

I was told to mark his words

what the fuck dude

kek

>someone took the time to type this in in an attempt to get (You)s

This deserves a [You]