i.4cdn.org/gif/1465167701300.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1465173147264.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1465173262040.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=6lFw-tpQPLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Girls who slouch are unattractive.

looks like a low test nu-male beat cuck

Girls are unnattractive

can you describe it using minimum 5 memes from your generation?

You could have put more buzzwords into that post, dumb lowercaseposter.

>a show about a bunch of old people and their relationship problems
the worst part is you wouldn't even really want to see any of them have sex

It's like click baiting for memelords.

>old people
alert the guards, summer is here

What does that sentence even mean?

I liked it. It's not the most original thing in the world but it's funny enough and never outright bad. Seems like it just got a lot of shit for being a decent but not mindblowing romantic comedy, while every dark and srs drama is praised endlessly.

you're unattractive

I just couldn't really get behind a "romantic comedy" where BOTH of the leads were selfish, detestable people. Paul Rust was especially charmless, and I couldn't get past the fact that he was an executive producer/writer on the show. I'm pretty sure the whole damn series was just a scheme for him to touch Gillian Jacobs's tits.

It's not that I need "likable characters" to enjoy something, but the writers need to be aware of what they're doing. I couldn't stomach this shit of two assholes stumbling around searching for happiness, when the show keeps trying to frame them as "cute and quirky and flawed"

Nope

Since getting /fit/ I've noticed how many women have terrible posture, even celebrities. Hunchbacks, rolled shoulders, forward head posture... it's tragic

>forward head posture
lel

Noticed this one in that one shot in Blackhat where Chad Hemsworth walks to the airplane on the tarmac after getting out of prison

seriously he looked like a giraffe or like this guy

I can totally understand that, I just saw a lot of outright dismissals of the show right when it premiered because it's "another romcom". I never see the same reactions to "another antihero drama" or "another comedy about manchildren".

>le ugly jew fucks beautiful goyim women
woody allen for millenials

Do you see Gillian Jacobs' tits in this?

not the first time this kike has been in that type of film

that canadian chick is the hottest bitch ive seen

I haven't watched this show because the main guy looks like an autistic turbo nerd with no charm or presence. how is he?

That, and he's also bitter, nasty, and inexplicably full of himself

he's saying the male character looks like a fag

>bitter, nasty, and inexplicably full of himself

You just summed up the whole male jewish race.

Lol

Seriously so many celebs have it. It's one of those things you can't unsee once you pick up on it, you'd think with all the money they spend on cosmetics and personal trainers someone would tell them their posture is out of whack

Taylor swift kinda has to slouch since she's so much taller

Nah, she's not tall enough to be physically incapable of getting through doors and shit without crouching. Just a bad habit many people pick up when they are sitting on a computer or writing or whatever.

Does Gilly show her feet in this?

I had to pull up the scene so I could screenshot it and show you lads. This isn't a photoshop either, look at the scene for yourselves if you want. It starts at around 21:25 minutes into the movie.

Seems I'm the only one here who enjoyed this. Yeah, the two main characters are both pretty flawed people, but I'll take that over one of them being a Mary Sue and the other one being a total idiot/fuckup.

Also Aussie chick is cute.

To each their own, I just feel like there's a line between "flawed" and "awful," and they crossed it. It's possible to write a realistic, multi-dimensional character that's still decent and likable, and it's tough to care about a character's love life when they aren't.

The Aussie roommate and a few other side characters were good, though. I would've rather watched a rom-com about her and her fat boyfriend

You're the Worst is like Love but actually good

I liked You're the Worst a lot more than Love. They were cunts, but likeable cunts.

Yup, I loved Jimmy and Gretchen. They were fun and endearing. Gus and what's her name were fucking insufferable. Fucking Gus. God, he was annoying.

Showing a lot of boob desu

*posts on snapchat* dude old people are like so gross lol can i get an upvote?

The show had the most realistic portrayal of relationships I've ever seen on film

that does look ridiculous tbqh

Paul Rust looks like the jewiest jew who ever jewed

Most unrealistic show of all time.

It's a bunch of ugly dudes, i'm talking 2-3/10 fucking gorgeous 8/10+ women

So which is it

>never been to Los Angeles

I probably wouldnt have noticed but yeah thats bad

Sure, if you're a fucking insufferable hipster with no impulse control and no capacity for self-criticism

But in real life, I know plenty of people in happy, functional relationships

>But in real life, I know plenty of people in happy, functional relationships

>he still has friends

Yeah, no you don't. You know a bunch of two-faced lying fucks.

I thought it was funny. Excited for season 2.

Are you people fucking serious?

You don't know ANYBODY that has been in a happy relationship?

That's either unbelievable, or just pathetic as hell.

Get out of your mothers basement once in a while, buddy.

>shifts goalposts from "know anyone CURRENTLY in a happy relationship" to "know anyone that HAS BEEN in a happy relationship"

wew

one of my fetishes is girls with big boobs and rounded shoulders like the pic

You sound like a physical therapist I know. I'm always correcting myself now.

Paul rust is not jewish.

If they were like 5/10s I'd be fine with it, but this shit is worse than sitcom dads with stupid hot wives.

Look at this shit, a chick like this, fucking dudes like this like they were fucking chad thundercock (cant post audio webms on Sup Forums)

i.4cdn.org/gif/1465167701300.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1465173147264.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1465173262040.webm

Any dude who is not a pussy is chad thundercock to a woman.

Remember that men who aren't afraid to get what they want are rare.

You've spent too much time on Sup Forums, its dulled your brain.

that girl has nice tits

Couldn't stand it

>fucking with clothes on
fuck off

is she retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=6lFw-tpQPLA

Mah niggas, can't wait for season 3.

tell that to my dick

dumb neo/tv/ poster

Funny, how Britta actually is the worst.

You realize that men like that is what chad thundercock usually turns into when he gets old, right? Their prime was in high school or college.

Like Uncle Ricco from Napoleon Dynamite.

Socially awkward

haha just like me