/got/ general

Sad Sansa Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqIyVtlxbW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jon

how can one woman be so fucking repulsive jesus christ

Hello

How did Johns brain and memory recover? I couple minutes without oxygen and neural death is imminent. It's seems improbable that even divine magic would be able to reconstruct the random complexity of his neural structure to match his personality. This is some shit writing, it literally makes no sense realistically and fictionally.

Azor pie

First for Stannis, best king and rightful silver fox of the seven kingdoms

ask your mom

>Valyrian steel is supposed to be very limited
>Lannisters are able to give a Valyrian steel and dragon bone dagger to a random hired killer in season 1

>where is the boat?
>What are you looking at?
>why are you crying?

It is literally magic. It doesn't have to make sense, it just has to work.

>applying real life rules to a work of fiction

Ayyy

I normally get real hard for her but she looks disgusting here

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>she'll never look at you

I think it will be a flashback through Vary's.

Call me an Autist but I think Vary's sent her to Tywin so Tyrion would do what he did and flee for his own safety.

Lannisters also happen to be the richest house in westeros

Requesting obligatory Shae copypasta and if possible, the Varys one too.

R'hllor probably has some kind of backup system with thousands of servers to save states of humans at regular intervals.

Why did she stay again? I forget, and I'm trying to think what her plan was.

Whylive

Think that was supposed to be a plot device to set up how rich the Lannisters are, ya dingus

>tfw people still don't get that Jon is Asharas son

>tfw no dusty mesa's in GoT

Terrible acting edition?

>Beric Dondarrion gets his heart impaled by lance
Revived and alive so i assume his heart got reconstructed
But then again, his eye is still missing.

Stop it you dry cunt.

It makes sense, you atheist. Consciousness is more than a complex neural structure. What we see manifested on this physical realm is only the result of process our soul is getting through in higher dimension.

they are broke.

I want to believe that Jon is rhaegar and lyannas son, but the books always harp on how Jon looks more like ned than any other child. Makes it harder to believe

Dusty Mesa or Jonautist?

Margaery told her she could arrange to have her marry Loras.

Too bad Littlefinger found out and snitched to Cersei and Tywin

just shut up

woah, she really wants his D
sauce?

First for rigthful red witch.

Meant for

No they are not, and even if they were they could have bought the dagger when they weren't

AH. Thanks user.

She looks like she's suffering from the same poison Joffrey died from

Reminder that she's pregnant with someone else's seed and not yours

Our gold ran out

youtube.com/watch?v=xqIyVtlxbW8

Doesn't the show plot basically boil down to "The Lannisters are rich but only because they borrowed a shitload of gold from the Iron Bank and are now in severe demnbts to the Iron Bank"

So what happened to Craster's wives? Are the Walkers using them as a breeding farm now?

Made a heroes of might and magic 3 map set in southern westeros during the seven kingdoms age

>slighty proud

They are, The head of the house stated they are, The whole Tyrells being involved in Kings Landing and The Lannisters is because they no longer have money and need to get backing from somewhere.

The crown is in debt, not house Lannister

She's just listening to his story.

debt =/= broke

besides, like I sad they could've bought the dagger years ago

rude :(

The crown is in debt to the Iron bank and the Lannisters and the Lannisters are now broke.

So then the Iron Bank are the real jews

test

> invest in shit around the continent for literally hundreds of year
> oh shieeeeet the mines ran dry
> aaaah save me iron bank

>being that inept at reading female signals and body language

You must be a virgin, friend.

One does not simply buy valyrian steel

I miss the days when she would cry in every fucking scene she was in

Not sure, but it was heavily implied that they also knew how to survive in the north. Wasn't there a subplot involving Mole town and Castle Black where some villagers ended up missing in the end? In my mind that's kinda where they end up. story wise.

Shieet I actually tried to do something similar but stopped because I couldn't think of an interesting scenario to go with the map

virgin detected.

>During principal photography for season four, the cast of HBO's hit series Game of Thrones hit the beach in Croatia, where the scenes in King's Landing are filmed. Conleth Hill (whose role involves playing eunuch spymaster Varys) was swimming with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Hill held out an arm in front of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lena Headey (who plays conniving matriarch Cersei Lannister), "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The cast, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. Hill was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

this is some strong projection.

My older sister looks at me like this whenever I talk. She doesn't want to have sex with me.

Clearly they aren't the same value as the swords otherwise tywin would have taken better care of it.

>Darth Sansa is still happening

IT'S TREASON, THEN

The War of the 5 kings / Iron bank is clearly a parallel to the War of the Roses and the fall of the Medici Bank.

The twist is Ned fucked some random targ.

Buddy have I got some fantastic news for you.

You lucky basterd

Yep. Huge virg here folks.

Pretty much, Tywin even makes a very fucking realistic link to it.

>Sophie Turner (Sansa) said in an interview filming that shot where her and Shae were lookin out at Littlefinger's boat after she learned she has to marry Tyrion was an absolutely nightmare to shoot, since Sibel Kekilli couldn't comprehend the scene.

>Apparently Sibel started freaking out, since they kept telling her to look somberly out at the boat, but in reality there was no boat there, just the open sea. She started flipping her shit because she couldn't understand that there'd be a CGI boat out on the water.

>Eventually they just gave up and told her to stare blankly out over the water while they finished the shot. Sophie said it took like an hour to film that 3-4 second shot because Sibel was so fucking terrible.

>Final Scene of series finale
>An old man is sitting down in front of a group of enthralled children, weaving the final threads in the story
>"And so it was, children...that is how I, Bran Stark, won the Game of Thrones"

Calling it now

POST SWEET GIRL MEMES

I'll suck anonymous off to get some (you)s.

>those bulging pale mounds

He gave one to his nephew the king, and the other to his heir.
U w0t?

>it just has to work
So Dany's missing horse, Ramsay's missing dogs, etc... None of these bother you?

Thanks Preston

This just adds to the point (unless his eye was missing well before he died and was brought back)

Sounds like magic.

Bran is going to be King of the North with his Other army in the end though.

Jorah is Azor Ahai and will stab Danny(who's slowly going crazy) to create lightbringer.

He will get a volcano hand next season and be "reborn" while doing it.

AltShiftX when.

Top Kekilli

"Ellie Kendrick interview game of thrones", you should find it.

No merman varys summoning cthulhu 0/10

what? They only had one dagger

>nephew
I meant grandson, obviously.

>Not "And so it was children, that I, Bran Stark, sang the Song of Spring"

He knows

It was stolen from roberts collection by joffery

Those are swords made from Ice

thanks captain obvious

Are you just pretending to be retarded? The dagger was a gift to Robert that Joffrey grabbed.

Do showfags really not know it was Joffrey who hired the assassin?

When is she going to get fucked in the ass guys ?

reminder his death was the saddest in the series

If you don't name drop the title toward the end the series isn't really over.

Well, the dagger never was Tywins, If Littlefinger is telling the truth he lost it in a bet to Tyrion.

The Winds of Winter were pretty breezy back in my day

I hope that's what CIA says if she betrays him.

good stuff user