What was bay trying to imply in this scenes?

what was bay trying to imply in this scenes?

Tires are heavy.

that he`s a big guy

it was a bro simulator scene

>that tattoo
>bayfags

ask /fit/

wtf? i'm gay now

This is fucking hilarious.

>dat 40kg ohp

wut

???
pretty light desu

That's what I was saying you fucking retard.

I bet you spent the last 20 minutes googling to see if 40kg was heavy or not you stupid fucking shit

I did enjoy the good old-fashioned 80s homo-eroticism but it couldn't save the movie from being forgettable

You're either drunk or in an autistic rage. Calm down, watch gay lifting vids with us.

>dat funktional strength

>don't skip leg day

>no homo

>vascular as fuark!

>natty?

Nice comeback bitch boy

I'll calm down when you start lifting which is impossible because you won't and never will

The second scene in that is fucking hilarious

ok calm down wannabe

that wasn't even me. calm down autistic fuccboi

wtf im not gay why do i want to lick the sweat off these dudes?

are you ok dude

That he's built like a seacow instead of a wiry operator.

It's a "le michael bay so bad" thread and it's populated with teenagers speaking like this. What a surprise.

They're just playing with the boys

Why is there precum in my boxers

>Saying dude means I'm disqualified from being a valid contributor

fuck off dude

wtf i just downloaded grindr, what does that mean?

Are soldiers usually this built?

and you now realize we live in an age where showing masculinity and /fit/ guys is considered homo.
And that nu-males like these:
are the """acceptable standard""" and the majority now.

Goddamnit I'm going to have to redownload grindr now.

>getting this triggered over literally nothing

lmao, so masc

Theres a running meme on /fit/ and /k/ that special forces/delta/SAD/rangers types are on sterons "because special forces"

They are.

Just a little something for Bay to jerk off to in his private theater.

They can do this shit all day but in the end they will be shot lmao. fucking ragheads

they are the real superheroes and put in the work... not mutants, not gifted by accidents

Yup. Millenial Sup Forums kids would much rather idolize brave she-males and trannies than american soldiers.

And you wonder why white women are disgusted by pathetic white numales while being turned on by racist, mysoginistic, violent niggers.

We're basically relegating white males into beta bitches. lol

How you like that pathetic white bois? Wanna watch my black cock fuck more of your whores?

Why are you even on Sup Forums?

Stormfront would be more to your liking, it's a no fun zone.

Wtf is wrong with you

someone post shirtless jim

n-no homo, bros.

>And you wonder why white women are disgusted by pathetic white numales while being turned on by racist, mysoginistic, violent niggers.

Yup. Niggers are now playing the "manly" role while white faggots are being turned into eunuchs.

>implying I care what happens to stacy's

WTF i hate operators now!!!

Your upset feelings and bitching is really masculine, i mean, a real tough guy who has life in perspective. Your insecurity is stinking the thread out, and when i say insecurity i mean barely repressed homosexuality. Relax man.

Sup Forums cucks seem pretty happy to be watching niggers fuck their women.

I don't know if these faggots are just dumb or cowards.

Much easier to just lay down and let Niggers walk all over you than to stand up for yourselves , Right little white bois?

just make sure you reply to it as well, poster

Sup Forums is full of cowardly white cucks... just look at this thead.

some white faggot is desperately sucking our black cocks trying to be a white knight. lol

fucking fool just lookin stupid... is all he's doing.

>Posts on Sup Forums
>dude u gotta man up!1!!!

This is the #1 rest stop of losers, and you're one of us no matter what you might think in your head.

>some white faggot is desperately sucking our black cocks trying to be a white knight. lol

Don't worry. He's an embarrassment to white people also.

Sup Forums is full of these self hating pathetic faggots.

>you're one of us no matter what you might think

Nope white boy. You're all by yourself in your pathetic ass kissing.

Nobody here is laughing WITH you... apparently you haven't picked that up yet.

Since the tire doesn't explode and the barbell doesn't explode and his abs dialogue is believable, I find it difficult to believe that Bay had anything to do with this scene whatsoever.

Yeah, you're totally fucking women left and right.
That's why you post on Sup Forums.

i hate you

flames around you flames nothing but flames burning your flesh

Is this the sequel to "Rubber" ?

I'm glad i don't carry that shit around in my head all day, life must be brutal for you.

how come this post was deleted?
did it trigger your basementdweller sensibilities or something modJanie cuck?

>Stormfront
why? because I call you a cuck for calling this scene homo?
Just because you're a fat repressed homofuck doesn't mean everyone on here is one.

My brother has only been in the army for 8 months. Lost a ton of weight at first, then after boot he put a lot on but seems less toned than when he was in high school. I don't know if thats the norm or not

that gardener sure is gay, pretends he cleans grass when is clean just to check out the beefcakes

>Lifting 50-100 pounds
Wow, so impressive

>Crossfit shit

As someone who has been a 6 day a week, all year round /fit/ gym fag, this shit literally makes me cringe.

It's like some new shit coming to a LAN with a tablet and telling everything they should be networking Minecraft on tablets and how superior that is as a game.

Popularity ≠ effectiveness, and Crossfit is just the latest Billy Blanks bullshit that people will laugh at in 10 years time.

>inb4 "B..BUT IT WORKS LOTS OF MUSCLES AT ONCE, S..SO IT WORKS YOU HARDER!"

Non-impact resistance and free weights are ALWAYS superior. There's a reason the military doesn't have people drag around tires and pull shit on ropes, because you will break your body, ligaments, joints, and muscles, and within a few days be worthless.

>you're a /fit/ fag and you don't know about strongman training

What an embarrassing board to be on.

There was a time when I thought that people on most boards actually understood something about what they're discussing.

Eventually I learned, most people on Sup Forums know jackshit about the topics they enjoy discussing and commenting on.

fuck you

(you) fucking faggot

Average soldiers? Nah, they're usually skinny fat as big army pt is all about calisthenics and running.

SOF? Definitely. PT will involve weights and the proliferation of steroids is pretty common throughout. Nobody is testing and the job is extremely physically demanding so there's no reason not to juice.

>can't tell scenes from shots
>mfw I discuss kino with these plebs

ayy

>not wearing briefs

who /tight+white/ here?