nice

YES!

>syrio actor retweets this

what did he mean by this?

First for waif

I want Syrio and his glorious afro back

FUG SYRIO IS BACK :DDD

Well meme'd!

Still, though, how did Jon's brain and memory recover? A couple minutes without oxygen and neural death is imminent. It's seems improbable that even divine magic would be able to reconstruct the random complexity of his neural structure to match his personality. This is some shit writing, it literally makes no sense realistically and fictionally. Truth.

"And now it begins," - Azor Smirkfu

Maisie

So what actually happened in last week's Arya story? Fake Arya? Fake Waif? Fake blood?

Yup

>Fake Waif

>some new god literally brings you back to life
>not at least officially worshipping him and keeping Melly as your close advisor
my word!

>ywn never chill with Maise drinking coconut drinks on a 5 star beach in Dubai

Sansa's a Bolton, or is it a lannister, I've heard conflicting reports.

Besides, honor gets people killed and Sansa's seen how it does and knows she can't trust him.

Royce is also probably with the Vale army as commander and doesn't like LF and knows he sold out Sansa.

it will be very interesting when Royce gets the full story from Sansa if/when they meet.

ayyfmao

Reminder that the Others are raising an undead army to fight the real enemy

Why does anyone believe in the seven when we see practitioners of other faiths working their magic through worship to their gods, but never followers of the seven? You'd think after so many instances of resurrection and astral time travel that people would eventually catch on.

I want to strip her off these disgusting pants.

Then I want her to beat me to death with a quarterstaff and stab me in the belly.

Where are the leeeks? The good stuff, not what we already got. Jeez, this fandom is sloppy.

18TH FOR LADY SANDRA

The sad part is that this would've been needed for people to understand what she meant.

Even on /got/ lots of people didn't get it.

first for fake sansa

Because they don't have HBO

God this thread reeks of reddit

2nd for Faye Marsay

azor maiwaifu

It means he's desperate for work and attention

Basically deconfirmed it desu

If he was returning, he'd have kept it secret.
Tweeting something like that basically says "lol I wish".

Daily reminder that Daenerys is the true antagonist of ASOIAF/GoT, and the White Walkers will turn out to be alright.

>GRRM said it was all good to have Aragorn become king, but we don't know if he's good at it. "What's his tax policy?".
>Daenerys then goes through political issues such as this in Meereen and tries to learn how to rule, but ultimately, she fails at every turn and declares that she will rule with FIRE AND BLOOD now.
>GRRM subverts tropes in general, and said he disliked the idea of a "dark lord". The White Walkers aren't evil, and we learn they were made by the CotF. They probably want revenge like 99% of Westerosi. Jon or others will make peace with them, most likely.
>The one normies thought was the hero then will turn out to be the true enemy.
>She will arrive in a broken Westeros, take the throne by force and maybe even destroy King's Landing because Drogon might ignite the wildfire caches.
>She won't be able to rule Westeros because she's terrible at it and she couldn't take care of one city, so Seven Kingdoms is unlikely.
>Everyone will hate her
>She will go mad and kill many people

It's pretty much confirmed, anons.

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

You're the first one to mention that site, therefore you must be from there
Pls go back

>just watched Preston
>trying to kill the Cleganebowl hype
Dropped

Why does anyone believe any religion IRL when there aren't even instances of resurrection and astral time travel, but we have used science to land on the moon, cure disease, and of course, shitpost on /got/?

that's not the Bulge I was looking for if you catch my drift :)
I'm talking about his bigass thick dick

so youre trying to tell me that the children of the forest created an army of the undead thousand of years ago to fight some dragon lady thousands of years later?

LOL you guys are sorrier than preston

>Silver hair
>Black eyebrows

Pick one.

Lots of people have minorfus from the books (Mya Stone probably being the #1) but do you have one on the show?

I kinda fell for her. Such a qt smile. Sad she was only in one scene.

I wish she'd come back as Lady Stonesmile.

A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven.
Rest in peace.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

why does anyone christian/muslim/etc

people are fucking dumb or they come up with some kinda of rationalization

fake sansa

AHAHAHAHA +1 UPVOAT XD

>GRRM said it was all good to have Aragorn become king, but we don't know if he's good at it. "What's his tax policy?".
Why is gurm such a hack?

Nope

Embrace the mace

we're gonna rek this place

all up in ya face

on the high sparrow's case

madnuss all i taste

the iron throne's disgraced

but when the mace come thru

/highgarden/ gets embraced

aaaaaaaaaand filtered

its weird even imagining her in the real world of westeros where she can't win armies with magic tricks. if westeros was in its prime as during king robert, that bunch of savage horde would be obliterated.
her dragons are not even that big, like whats that? drogon was injured by like 5 spear throwers and he's the only one even willing to fight.

So, you hype for the Highgarden master plan next week, /got/?

I dont get it

Every Tyrell dies this season idiot.

Would you fuck the tits off this one?

3rd for lickable moustache

could jorah have ran up to dany and rubbed his greyscale on her face?

>ultimate assassin

SHAME!

Reminder that Preston was in a 90's boy band

fake and gay and fake

I'd fuck the greasier version of her.

what's with the godaddy dot com reference?

>tell me how to atone
>plz

>Cowfu

what's 'hack' about that?

For the records that's not all he said about it. He doesn't give a fuck about that precise thing ( tax policy ) it was more a general thing. What will he do? Yeah Aragorn was good but good doesn't necessarly mean good ruler.

He talked about a bunch of stuff, like the orcs still present everywhere... would he kill them all? What would happen with them? Etc...

Basically, his piont was that sure, the epic fight to get to the whole "who rules now?" is a thing, but the "how do they rule?" is at least equally interesting, and we don't see much of it.

In asoiaf you see lot of different approaches on ruling. Eddard is a good person, and was ok to rule when it was simple, but he was (obviously) not made for the real game.

Other were better ruler and worse person, or vice versa. Other were good but it didn'T matter because they got killed anyway. Sometime BECAUSE they were good ( Kevan ).

The shadowed dude behind Waif matches up with multiple men's outfits in the pic but especially the Chad looking one in the brown pants.

It's just a common style in Braavos m8, not Syrio

Also Bloodraven is Bran from the future

You're the idiot, the Tyrell actors have been comfirmed seen filming in Spain (Dorne)

Confess.

What would you do to her or have her do to you if you could?

lmao

it's so absurd

AHAHAHAHA +2 UPVOAT xD

I want to sow my seed into her

Will he have words with his daughter next ep? I'm hyped.

No, nao it ens

what a shit garden

Would that be the same Spain where they film all of the Sept of Baelor scenes?

I don't get this either, pretty new to his videos and don't watch all of them tho, so it's probably explained in some earlier vid

Anyone has that stannis pepe where you can see his daughter on the stake in the background?

He took her by the hand/arm in the Daznak's pits after he got the greyscale.

D&D don't give a fuck.

She could suck his literally rock-hard dick and not get it.

>Daily reminder that Daenerys is the true antagonist of ASOIAF/GoT
No she isn't, she is Blonde Jesus and will win in the end.
You know why? Because her being the antagonist would be the only way to actually redeem her as a character and have something interesting in the story. Obviously, that is unacceptable for D&D as a strong woman can't be evil.
>but the books...
will never come out and if they do, Martin just doesn't care anymore

That's because she hasn't sowed anything yet

if she can fuck whores why can't theon?

p-pls no bully
she's trying her best

because he has no dick

who?

Holy shit

she literally looks like a teen boy

DABID

it's also somebodies back.

either they are walking away in the shot or it's some goofy back to back conversation before the reveal

whoa shit, she is even uglier irl

Yeah that was when he was young.
Now GRRM makes up for his past cucking by being a baller

>i literally cannot stop sowing
But Gemma, you do not sow

Nah mate. Thats Bronn.
youtube.com/watch?v=sNcg44FW-jA

>tfw I thought she looked adorable
damn it

>he doesn't know what an allotment is

stupid yanks