Is the movie gonna be good?

nice quads

probably not, it's not all that interesting of a story

it is
grow up

>can't get laid

>kills self

>studio keeps the tape

no, it's not an interesting story at all, actually.

What's the movie called?

"Christine Chubcuck"

Christine.
Tape is going to be released this year.

>studio keeps the tape for the illuminati
>illuminati's been fapping to the vid every month since it happened
>one man tries to release it so the internet can fap to it also
>eventually succeeds
>final scene is the hero walking out into the sunset

She totally gives me a "chub"-buck

That depends, will she be played by Sarah Silverman or Chelsea Peretti?

Off by one :^)

>he hasn't seen it yet
leaked weeks ago m8

Off by one :^)

>tfw you will never see the tape

How does she kill herself? Headshot I would assume?

Bruce Jenner as Christine

Why live?

Linky or you stinky m8.

>She started off with some standard news item, but when it came time to roll footage of a local shoot-out from the night before, a shot she specifically requested, the film stalled. The person operating the camera panicked a bit, but this was all a part of Christine’s plan. She looked into the camera with a determined eye. “In keeping with Channel 40’s policy of bringing you the latest in blood and guts and in living color, you are going to see another first — attempted suicide,” she read, inflicting a little sarcasm into her tone. Then she pulled a gun out of a bag of puppets she had at her feet and shot herself on live television.

>As she convulsed and slumped to the floor the rest of the news team froze, thinking it was some kind of morbid joke. The camera stayed on her for a while after the act as the reality of the situation sunk into to everyone at the news station. When the news director rushed to the desk to yell at her for such a horrible stunt, he was confronted with the grim seriousness of her act. It was not a joke or a stunt, or even a cry for help. She used the word “attempted” in her announcement, but it seems she did that only to cover herself in case she failed. Christine aimed to be an accurate news reporter to the very end.

She wasn't even ugly. Why did Chad reject her? That description makes me even more curious.

Chad said she was a pain in the ass to be around.

She baked chad a fucking cake for his birthday.

Poor chick, damn, shes pretty cute. She was also 6'2

Plus Chad was banging her only friend, Andrea.

She also lived with her parents at 29 (wtf does that??)

>She baked chad a fucking cake for his birthday.
>She was also 6'2
>She also lived with her parents at 29

That explains it. Height and her forwardness intimidated him and living with her parents at that age is weird.

>bag of puppets
wat

She had a kids show she did or something

why didn't you save her Sup Forums

I wish someone would bake me a cake

>Several years before her death, Chubbuck had moved into the family's summer cottage on Siesta Key, Florida. The Washington Post later reported that she had painted the bedroom and canopied bed to look like that of a young teenager.
>Chubbuck volunteered at Sarasota Memorial Hospital, giving puppet shows to children with Intellectual disabilities, and occasionally incorporated the homemade puppets into her WXLT-TV talk show.
>She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man.
>Apparently, she had an unrequited crush on co-worker George Peter Ryan. She baked him a cake for his birthday and sought his romantic attention, only to find out he was already involved with sports reporter Andrea Kirby. Kirby had been the co-worker closest to Chubbuck, but she was offered a new job in Baltimore, which had further depressed Chubbuck.

Most of us weren't adults around then let alone alive.

That's fucking sad.

She used to entertain mentally retarded kids with them, puppet shows.

Women can't be robots, they said.

>Can't get laid
More like 'won't get laid.' There's literally millions of thirsty betas willing to fug her just because she had a pussy. But of course she wanted Chad, can't settle for anything less.

Fucking newfags clicking on spoilered images on Sup Forums.

What's the big deal?

Newfags get scared easily

Wait, did they actually call her Parasite?

No that was my joke filter kicking in.

It's better this way :^)

She's a big girl

FOR YOU

>ywn save her, marry her and lose your virginity to each other

2bh most of the guys on /r9k/ could fuck a fat ugly girl drunk at a bar, but they're too busy feeling sorry for themselves that some Stacy from highschool turned them down

they're feeling sorry for themselves because they inherited depressed, nihilistic meta-thoughts that they have no control over.

>She used the word “attempted” in her announcement, but it seems she did that only to cover herself in case she failed.
No shit? I do respect her a bit though. Most women just take 3 sleeping pills and call their friends/family so that they can call 911 and rescue them. Then for the rest of their lives they'll prattle on about how they "tried" to kill themselves.

At least Christine wasn't "crying for help" or whatever.

>Fucking a fat ugly girl

Would that change anything?

she wouldn't want you freaks to save her, she only wanted chad.

delete this

Keep telling yourself that roasty.

Probably the most authentic and realest women to exist. A commendable act.

Just pointing out to the edgelords that there is no real difference between their situation and Chubcuck's

Even a mildly attractive girl can get a boyfriend. A mildly attractive or less guy on the other hand is going to have next to no chances of ever getting a gf because girls are to busy being ultra superficial bitches.

That guy is the Chad of all retards

Kind of fucked up playing a girl with downs desu

I'd rather have a movie based on pic related

What was the last thing that went through her mind?

Well I mean the bullet went through her brain. not her mind, unless you were gonna say bullet thinking that was some clever shit mothafukka

He took matters into his own hands and filmed a 30hr autobio. Inspired Bjork to write hunter. Made shit happen.

dat bullet hitting the back of his skull gif

?

The life of the party right here

In the video, he puts a revolver in his mouth, aimed towards the top of his head and pulls the trigger. You can see where his skull shattered and made a point on the top of his head. don't watch it.
it's fucked.

It's not even that bad, especially compared to something like Budd Dwyer's suicide.

Not even that bad bruh, it was shot on shitty vhs and you can't see shit.

>6'2
proof that woman lanklets have it worse than manlets.

ONE OF US

so she died a virgin? did she literally an heroed?

wait a minute, hold it, you dummy.

she shot herself in the back of the head live on tv cuz she was an introverted virgin just like you!

But unlike you, she accomplished so much! :-)

Read the filename, he was just taking her to prom. He probably did it just to be nice.

she is so hot

What did she accomplish, retard?

killing herself

She managed to bake a cake

but fucking a fat ugly girl is awful. I mean, maybe it's "something" if you're an autistic 20-something virgin, but it doesn't alleviate actually wanting to fuck a desirable girl.

To be more precise--you're right that getting *any* gf or sex with *any* girl really isn't hard. Getting a desirable gf/sex takes a bit of effort/skill.

>Apparently, she had an unrequited crush on co-worker George Peter Ryan. She baked him a cake for his birthday and sought his romantic attention, only to find out he was already involved with sports reporter Andrea Kirby
Chubbuck? More like Chubcucked.

>girl goes past age 30 as a virgin, gets depressed and kills herself
>guy goes past age 30 as a virgin, gets depressed then channels the feelings of angst and worthlessness into wizardry and zen-like enlightenment

heh heh girls............... so weak!

>tfw no Chubbuck gf

When Bud shoots himself a ton of blood gushes out of his head and nose. Does that mean he was still technically alive for the duration of the video or was it just all the blood draining from his skull? It seems excessive.

I wish I could save her in some sort of time machine

Yes

You see his eyes slowly close, so I imagine he was still alive for a few seconds after.

she was either a moron or an autist

But then they buried her alive

very cute smile

There are reports of people living for up to a minute after being decapitated by a guillotine which is much more traumatic than a bullet. He probably was alive.

Guillotine leaves the brain intact though.

>average bork fans

thank you, user :-)