What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fe3_vUjdHoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a dirty jew trying to capitalize on being the fox news of Canada. A lot of their """""reporters""""" used to work for sun news which is another mindless conservative propaganda piece. Fuck that kike.

I know it's sooooo problematic. Hope Trudeau let's in 300,000 refugees this time.

Literally nothing. He's bilking the gullible alt-right of every nickel they have with his zany schemes.

Shouldn't you be busy screaming MAGA until you suffocate?

Trump is already make it great again. What has your leader done besides virtue signal on Twitter, snap pictures of himself at gay parades, and let in Mudslimes by the boatload? All while your economy continues to be utter shit.

We might need two walls tbqh.

he loves sexy reporters

He has helped make the world a better, more safe place while your country continues to make the planet worse for the rest of us. He's helped struggling middle class Canadians by investing in child care and opening talks with the provinces to help improve health care. His introduced legislation to make post-secondary education cheaper and easier to obtain while your country slinks back into the dark ages. His government has been busying coming up with a way to help end the war on drugs by legalizing marijuana and ending this awful system we have now that doesn't work. He's substantially improved our image abroad while you harken back to the bush era when you were the laughing stock of planet Earth.

Of course you post an image with a fake quote though since after all the only thing you trump fucks care about is memes.

>he has helped make the world a better and safe place
>constant mudslime terror attacks in europe since he took office

He's fulfilling none of his promises. Your economy continues to be utter shit. Your country consists to be nothing but virtue signalling morons who elected a fucking meme over DUDEWEEDLMAO.

Trump did more than your meme in a week. We are reclsiming our sovereignty and borders. DOW Jones continues hitting high points since he took office. We're bringing back production from Mexico.

Now collectively spread your ass cheeks for Mohammed and his ten children. Maybe Bernier will be able to MCGA.

Hahaha it's gonna be so funny 4 years from now when you country is demonstrably worse. Enjoy your executive branch staffed with nothing but ex goldman sachs employees and your secretary of oil-I mean state. Now open that fat mouth of yours and suck the spray tan off trumps dick.

Don't you also think it's super funny how in America muslims shoot you but in Canada we shoot the muslims? Suck on that Cletus o'conner.

>this is what amerilards actually believe
holy shit, you are an actual dumbass

Oh god, I didn't realize Lauren southern was that fucking hideous.

Worse for whom? Spics, Muslims and Libtards? God fucking bless. All yoir predictions have been wrong. Trump is fulfilling all his promises.

Garge Trudeau's cum some more. You haven't even legalized weed yet stupid fuck. Your dollar is shit. Your economy is shit.

In America we ban the Mudslimes. You let even more to virtue signal to the entire world that you aren't essentially America-lite. A fucking carper-munching ugly DYKE is in charge of your provincial economic powerhouse that continues to stagnate economically.

Ebin argument my autistralian friend.

Female conservative commentators bitch and whine more than most SJW tumblrinas do. Waaah waaah waaah all they ever do is cry about libruls and libtards.

Oh boy are you ever in for a rude awakening. Then again Amerifats never learn. Enjoy your trade war with China while the rest of the world moves on to a better more prosperous life. I also see you have no argument against your government being an oligarchic dictatorship of wealthy bankers. Sounds right desu.

bender

Ok sure thing.

We are ravaging the Mexican economy right now. Their peso can be used to wipe dog shit.

How is yours doing?

The US is the world's largest reserve currency, bitch nigga.

they are small time

Every single post you've made thus far can be summed up as "hahaha life for the super rich is fucking awesome in America while your average citizen has a much better life, fucking poorfags." It's really quite impressive how thoroughly cucked you are by your economic masters.

lmao all it takes to brainwash an alt-right cuck is a mildly attractive woman that espouses their bullshit

I'm just having a bit of fun lad, calm down.

Mmm yes.

Your economy is tanking while ours is growing. Trump is bringing back jobs for the working-class you idiot.

>implying Trump is the going to fuck over your economy

Lets meet back here in a couple months when the trump team is forced to tell all those coal miners that their shitty jobs are now obsolete since coal is dirtier and more expensive than the competition. Also enjoy paying more for your cars when the changes really take root, the chinks are gonna have a field day undercutting your shit products.

*isnt

Your American economy is going to tank too, lad

Mmm yes, I love all the failed economic predictions thus far. The economy continues to grow under Trump. Krugman said it should start tanking when he won and would start bringing the manufacturing plants back from Mexico. Why isn't it?

>coal mining

Manufacturing you meme-friend.

>also enjoy paying more for your cars

No problems when salaries are set to rise.

>the chinks are gonna have a field day undercutting your shit products

Chinese products are shit-quality, and we are going to bring back manufacturing from there too.

Gonna be fun when all your economic predictions fail again.

Any day now lad. Any day.

>also enjoy paying more for your cars
>No problems when salaries are set to rise.
>Every extra dollar I've made has been one extra dollar I have to spend! Trump has truly made my life so much better!

>Chinese products are shit-quality, and we are going to bring back manufacturing from there too.
I was talking more about the koreans and japs who make substantially better cars than you guys do. The only half decent thing americans make anymore are pickups and SUVs while your sedans are atrocious. Pick ups already cost upwards of $80, 000, I can't wait until they cost $95, 000 but it's okay because a few thousand Americans made an extra 5 dollars an hour.

>The economy continues to grow under Trump
Thats because of Obamas policies, it takes more than a week to affect change you mong.

She is hot though. That makes it ok.

Our median income is set to rise my memefriend. Trump is slashing corporate tax, so we're going to have more corporations investing here now as well.

>pickups cost upwards of 80,000

Yeah, no. The cost of a new f150 is rougly 27,000. Why do you lie so much?

>that's be ayse of Obama's policies

You're a fucking idiot. It's been way more than a week since Trump already brought back multiple plants from Mexico.

Just stahp. All your predictions are failing.

Ok baby, go sing the MAGA song and slip back into that American dream you crave so much.

He does a lot of opinionated pieces, good thing they don't call themselves news

they're about as objective as Fox

wouldn't be surprised if someone is giving him under the table donations

Go tweet about #refugeeswelcome while your economy continues to be utter trash lmao

not even comparable, this is one of her more decent shots as well
add to that alex jones has had his dick inside her and it's a -3/10

>they're about as objective as Fox
Yeah nah. At least Fox retracted their claim that the shooter was a Moroccan (even if it took Weedman's office to prod them). This fuckface has gone full conspiratard over the past 48 hours after getting apocalyptically BTFO by the Quebec City police department.

how come when muslims do this shit they instantly condemn it
but when its a nice looking white kid hmmmmmm there has to be more to this false flag????

It's just masturbatory material for right-wing people. They purposely make things inflammatory and focusing on presenting an image of "owning them fuckin LIBTARDS!!!!" to draw in consumers.

They've been caught numerous times purposely editing footage to make their opponents look like the aggressors, even though they were the ones provoking the situation.

General rule of thumb is any journalist who isn't giving a neutral portrait is just propaganda trash.

This goes for anybody, and if you care to notice actual journalists are almost non-existent nowadays.