I can count on my fingers how many groups started after 2000 I like

I can count on my fingers how many groups started after 2000 I like.

So far this is by far the one I like the most.

I really want more stuff like this. Tired of old music and playing old music at parties is hit or miss.

Ariel Pink

Honestly the rock music scene is making a comeback

>people unironically prefer Mac to Ariel

Its indie rock

Mild High Club.

Tons of people are going to recommend stuff like ariel pink, homeshake or diiv. But MHC is the one group that copied very well the vibe I was getting with my boy mac.

Well I hate to break it to you but Mac Demarco is nothing more than a dude who films his 30 year old man children friends at high school parties jacking off in front of minors

I went to a homeshake concert and desu idk why peter left mac demarco he was literally better off, but i still kinda like them

I like Diiv a lot

Nah Hardcore scene is doing pretty well too. This and the indie rock scene out here in SoCal somehow became popular. We now regularly make fun of str8 edgers and burger butts.

Zack is lame though Beach Fossils is cooler. Zack hates us all and in his spare time does heroin because he thinks he's Kurt Cobain. Their bassist seems cool.

why does it matter when a band was formed
youre just pursuing new music

Go to bed devin

Everything is dead in the east its only mac demarco and even that band lays low between most hip hop

Connan Mockasin
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
Unknown Mortal Orchestra
Alex Calder (probably the most similar to Mac, he used to play guitar for him when he was called Makeout Videotape)

Also CHRIS COHEN, forgot to mention, hes on the same label as mac and hes amazing

I hear the punk scene is semi alive out there though
>Liking Zack
Fuck off Sky

No its more of the mac type nostalgic sound coming from here. Though, i live in MI

if I'm honest it's cause I'm tired of getting

>dude this is good but it sounds kinda old

at parties

it's that shallow

Ariel Pink is so fuckin bland and worthless

Disagree he's experimental and tends to not put out things that most people listen to. Pom Pom was 10/10 and seeing him play it live was the most amazing thing.

>experimental
Not even in the least.

what the fuck ? what the fuck are you talking about???

You like Mac Demarco but think the Doldrums or Loverboy are bland? Wat

Pom Pom is his worst album you're a poseur p4k drone

This is obviously his best work

I see him st the non plus ultra going to punk shoes with his underage burger records groupie girls smoking cigs

Jonathan Richman
Beat Happening
Wipers
Tiger Trap
Built To Spill
Throwing Muses