I always shit on this because it's indie girl-core, but some user said to listen to it and it fucking floored me...

I always shit on this because it's indie girl-core, but some user said to listen to it and it fucking floored me. Best pop album of the past twenty years, easy.

V underrated by a lot of people I think, some fantastic songs

Lost my head is one of the best and most underrated songs of last year. The pop songs are perfect and the songs at the end of he song are heartbreaking. It really is an underrated body of work

The Ballad of Me and My Brain is a great representation of a breakdown IMO

Somebody Else is really good too.

This Must Be My Dream is actually heavenly

somebody else was my favourite song from last year, hands down

never listen to this album anymore though, too many post relationship feels ;_;

I thought The Sound was a fucking great pop song. I liked the album a lot too desu.

I like it cause they actually dabble in the idea of having decently long songs. Kinda like what Coldplay did on Rush of Blood, where like 80% of the songs were over 5 minutes long.
Whereas with this, its even more effective because it was so unexpected.

i feel like the 1975 is gonna pull a Talk Talk and start making some really really interesting music soon. they kinda showed their potential on this album.

Somebody Else is the most relateable song I've ever heard desu

truly. really captures like such an awkward and odd feeling in the perfect way

(this must be my dream)
wide awake before i found you
(this must be my dream)
-
-
-CANT WAIT FOR YOU BOIIIIYYYYYYY

Y'all I just had to say thanks for letting me know about this album. This is straight top stuff here.

The best song is This Must Be My Dream definitely, listen to it right now

AND IF I BELIEEEEEEEEEEEVE YOU

WILL THAT MAKE IT STOP

his lyrics are so fUCKING GOOD MAN

i wanted to hate it too because of their image but its pretty solid

This thread is a joke, right?

This album is 73 minutes long when it should be 30 at most, and is either cringey lyrics on top of generic indie pop music, or awful attempts at post rock, shoegaze, and R&B. This board can't be fucking serious right?

>You said I'm full of diseases
>Your eyes were full of regret
>And then you took a picture of your salad
>And put it on the Internet
poetry

Yeah I was just about ask wtf is going on in this thread. This shit is boring pop rock. This thread is filled with girls I think

shan't

>(You)

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

bump

bump

>the 1975

Anyone have a link? What is this?

The 1975 - I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it

it's a major label release so it shouldn't be hard to find. check the archive

Bump

>didn't realize the 1975 realeased a second album
>look it up
>it's called "I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful yet So Unaware of It"

have you ever been completely turned off from listening to an album by just its title

wha alum this>?

Being 100% honest I think they were mocking the culture with the titles of the album and some of the songs; there are some very sarcastic parts on the album

Honestly this album is so much better than their first

DUDE WHAT IF LIKE INXS BUT GAYER AND MORE PRETENTIOUS

IF SHE LIKES IT WHEN I JUST CANT SKEET
YOU KNOW SHES AMERICAN

correct

this. matty healy is like michael hutchence, except a massive douchebag with about 20% of hutchence's talent.