ITT: We fix this semen slurping event

> Remove sports where this isnt the biggest competition
Football, Boxing,Tennis, Rugby, Golf

> Remove al subjectively judged events
Gymnastics, diving, synchronized swimming

> Remove meme 'sports'
Horse dancing, BMX, half the swimming events

> ADD
Strongman, Squash, Futsal, Wingsuit flying, Tug of war, Polo, MMA, Hoplitodromos, Axe throwing, Ultramarathon, Paddle tennis, Lacrosse, Paintball, Ironman Triathlon

> Change
Racewalk with no cheating (smart shoes or something), Archery with no autoaim bows

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/08/16/the-olympic-games-time-to-stop/
pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/08/16/the-olympic-games-time-to-stop/2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you mad my white friend?

I disagree with all except removing some swimming events and events which require judges.

This is the biggest rugby sevens tournament though

>Remove meme 'sports'
>ADD a fuckton of meme 'sports'
okay then

Boxing stays. Aside from the crooked judging, that shit was awesome.

aussies out pls

>remove gymnastics

NO

One of the few sports that is truly worth it's place in the games.

>Remove sports where this isnt the biggest competition

Agree with this 100%

Gymnastics is just for rich entitled people, i use to work as an instructor the amount of money parents pay for kids to get lessons and train is ridiculous.

>Gymnastics is just for rich entitled people
completely false

MMA is a meme sport and shouldn't be allowed if boxing isn't for not being the biggest competition as that's UFC for MMA. The elements of MMA are already represented.

> gymnastics
> sports

sorry la, i dont see how it can be a sport.
> no direct competition
> just you showing off

is bodybuilding an sport? is acting an sport?

>no gumboot throwing

2/10 shit list biased against new zealanders

Remove memestroke swimming events, everything horse related and most track cycling.

Racewalk is pretty memey, but it's hilarious so it can stay.

Wingsuit flying would require the host nation to always have tall mountain ranges, Rio definitely couldn't have done it. It would also have ten times the weather delays of tennis.

You can't use a plane because each individual run would have different starting conditions which isn't fair.

Remove sports where the results are a foregone conclusion with no competition:

Ping pong & basketball

Lel its not gymnasts have to train like 5 to 6 days a week, sometimes multiple times a day to stay in competition form, do you think trainers and gyms just let them do it for free? Its like 10s of thousands of dollars a year.

>Ping pong & basketball
...and swimming, and track cycling, and diving, and syncro swim, and rhythmic gymnastics

Let's just remove half the sports that certain countries don't win, great idea, user.

>Remove Rugby
Did watch the Rugby 7's? I can't stand fucking Rugby but the 7's were great.
>Super short matches played at a super fast pace
>fit qt as fuck women
>Remove Gymnastics, diving, synchronized swimming
I'm gonna guess you're gay user?
>he doesn't want to watch fit qt as fuck women jump around wearing basically nothing
plus those events are actually really fun to watch with all the flipping and stuff.

The only events that should be removed are Tennis, Soccer and Golf.

Don't remove those sports. In fact actually give medals to the horses like in the pentathlon.

Yes a horse is an athlete

>UK cuck so mad

Replace womens basketball with netball

How american managed to sneak a domestic meme sport literally no other country plays into the olympics is beyond me, they've won the gold for like 20+ years straight now

Men's basketball is alright though

The olympics isn't the biggest amateur boxing competition?

>boxing
It's amateur boxing and is the biggest competition
>rugby
It's rugby sevens and is the biggest competition
>football
It's babby football and irrelevant

>tennis, golf, (basketball)
Either restrict them like the other three or remove them. A general rule is, if you're a millionaire from your regular sport, you shouldn't be in the Olympics. This doesn't include Bolt, Phelps etc who were 'made' in the Olympics

The rest are non-points, we should be adding events rather than removing

They should definitely add futsal

t. bronze medalist in shitposting

Guess they should pay more considering your fail showing ausfailia

Mma would be horrible in the Olympics I don't know why so many of you queers want it in

Because the Olympics is for us and we're the best.

Olympics are pretty fucking important for all the sports. Even if every single event has a world championship, nothing compares to the gold medal. The only ones exempt from this are male football, americans at basketball and MAYBE women's football

Sports having judges doesn't mean anything, in diving and gymnastics almost every time whoever wins deserved it, compared to for example fights where there's blatant reffing in boxing

Most of the sports you proposed are fucking shit, memes or have no regulations about doping. Fucking Strongmen, Ironman and MMA, are you fucking kidding me.

They should add futsal, beach handball and polo. Futvolley if it becomes popular enough too, it's widely played in Brazil and SEA

The Olympics should fade away to irrelevance and die.
Strengthening sport-specific competitions is the way to go (e.g. IAAF World Championship, World Weightlifting Championships, etc.)

pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/08/16/the-olympic-games-time-to-stop/
pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/08/16/the-olympic-games-time-to-stop/2/

Bmx was awesome.mthem fuckers crashing and shit

whos the better athlete... a 350lb guy that can pull a plane, or a rich slag showing off her horse 'dancing'?

yea, thought so...

I don't understand why polo isn't an Olympic sport desu.

Strongmen is a sport where roiding is endorsed, it will never be in the olympics

The Olympics are one of the best things in the world m8. It brings all the obscure sports into a legitimate light.

It also gives prestige, universal recognition, and a worldwide audience to athletes who would go unnoticed otherwise.

The Olympics exist to establish a difference between legitimate sports and trashy freak shows.

most top level olympians roid

Women's football is basically a second world cup since all the countries actually send their best players

REMOVE TAEKWONDO

I can't believe I watch that trash. But keep gymnastics, I like that one.

About what exactly, chongping?

>comparing 2 completely incomparable sports athletes
Neither could right now do what the other can do. Stupid to even try to compare them

You shouldn't remove any events just add another week with more sports

also
>lacrosse
FUCKING THIS

Why don't they add some stonerplank events? They already have BMX shit

Add SPEED WALKING.

That shit would be hilarious to see how fast niggas could walk. Actually, white people would own the sport since all blacks walk as fucking slow as possible, at least in front of oncoming traffic.

>"Remove all subjectively judged sports
>"add MMA"