Remake when?

Remake when?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0113010/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It would end up becoming one of those gay 80s nostalgia fag fests like Kung Fury. This movie is almost too terrible to remake. Unless they went total modern gritty cop story, just leave this 'cutting-pizza-with-scissors'-kino alone

All the criminals is this movie are white people.

Lol

I would like a remake starring sly vs the rock or someone as the huge bad guy

Just watch Bullet To the Head then, he fights momoa.

Was that like cobra?

Yeah but the one guy is like kinda latino or whatever.

Walter Hill is so dope.

They better make a reboot with him again!

Why has this movie got so memed in the last year or so?

I saw it in the cinema and while I enjoyed it, it wasn't particularly great. Did some youtuber do a review of it or something?

Was he autistic?

No idea what you're talking about, stop being a faggot because someone talks about a movie, not everything is a meme.

How old are you? And yeah, this movie is an absolutely terrible Dirty Harry knock-off but it's also fucking awesome.

I don't know. I've just watched it a month or so ago and took a few screenshots. As the composition of the shots was pretty great. As the pace was also quite nice and not too fast to enjoy the pictures.

>Hi. Do you like my movies.

It's been a meme since forever. A friend recommended I watch it in 2009 because "it's such a manly movie" and always impersonated Stallone's retarded one liners with a deep voice.

Cobra is just one of those movies that's bad but somehow entertaining

Old enough

Serious question. Was Stallone attractive?

As anyone seen Raw Deal?
I wish there would be 'opposing' actors again, doing action movies to top each other.

NOTHING CLEAN

Everyone is way too 'buddy buddy'. There will never be a Bette Davis/Joan Crawford esque rivalry again.

dubsman?

Yeah

Where is my special knife!

That's because if anyone makes one false move or says one bad thing against whoever is flavor of the month in the public eye, careers are fucking over. Everyone jumps on the bandwagon and everyone is just fucking castrated now.

That's why I like someone like Bieber. I don't like his music, but he's a fucking old school rock star who does what he wants and does not give a fuck.

No I'm not joking.

I agree.

He fucks bitches, picks fights and acts like a dick.

I hear he has a hot juicy cock as well

That's what I hate about the current time. Everyone is too afraid to say something stupid, and careers are too much at risk for doing so.

I don't want to shift the conversation to shit, but it looks too obvious already that the hooked the old actors with something fishy into the ghostbusters shenanigan. I also mean the main cast. Their reactions are too aggressive in public about the movie to be considered genuine opinions. Maybe everyone of the cast knows that it's a terrible reboot.

i always remember this movie because in the opening scene when he goes into his apartment he uses scissors to cut off a piece of leftover pizza, which still seems bizarre and stupid to me, like what was the director thinking, hey sly you're such a loose cannon lunatic umm i know, cut some pizza with scissors, that'll show just how wild and crazy you are!

Stallone himself directed it I believe.

>Remake when?
Pretty soon.

I'm not saying everybody should go around saying stupid shit and fucking around all the time. I just don't like this sort of "new normal" where you literally can't say anything without being castrated. Even like mild criticism from someone who acts normal is attacked with vitriol.

It's not right. It's unhealthy. For individuals and the culture.

Nobody can bant anymore. Even just fucking around.

This is why bullying is actually a good thing. It conditions kids at a young age how to properly deal with this shit.

They already remade it. Both movies are based from the same novel by Paula Gosling. Is she the aunt of Ryan Gosling?

imdb.com/title/tt0113010/?

Low carb diet.