What are some good TV and movie masks?

what are some good TV and movie masks?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3393529/purge-election-year-character-posters-go-full-slasher/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3393529/purge-election-year-character-posters-go-full-slasher/
The masks in the new purge movie look pretty fucking sweet.

>first post not pic related
Come on guys what the holy fuck

I hate this captcha autism

russian civilian gas mask.

wew, really breaking the budget, cost like 10 bucks at a surplus store.

That's a big mask

Michael's came first, but this is THE mask people automatically think of when they hear slasher movie. Any time there is a generic serial killer in a commercial, show, or movie, he has this mask.

This.

One of the only things I like about the Purge movies is that they have bad guys running around in spooky masks.

here's one of mine

Not directly related, there were cool masks in this film I'm trying to identify. I've been searching for years but I can't find anyone who remembers it.

Info I can provide: released before 2007 (I remember my age when I watched it)

The cinematography was really wonky and avant-garde, lots of longshots of people just walking. Music was playing more often than not, it was a fusion of metal and electronic.

But the big identifier should be the plot. It was about a mafia of people in animal masks who kidnap homeless people and engineer them into super sumo wrestlers, the only identifiable protagonist (the other was a schizophrenic serial killer girl who saves this protagonist) was a hobo that was pumped with chemicals and trained to fight. He rips apart a hanging cow meat with his bare hands. I fell asleep in the middle of it, but at the end the hobo had to fight another sumohobo inside of an arena surrounded by people in 50s clothing with animal masks. The other hobo has a machete attached to his head and fights by headbutting. Main sumohobo manages to grapple him and he throws him across the room, impaling the masked kingpin with the machete then everyone starts screaming when the serial killer bursts in with a machine gun. In the ending scene some masked people put their leader's coffin in the woods.

It was fucking hilarious and no one believes me when I tell them about it, please help

he's a big guy

I remember this, it was a music video not a movie. Now I'm going to be thinking about it all week.

Maybe you merged two memories? A lot of the stuff you mentioned didn't happen.

Try reading it.

>Click verify once NONE ARE LEFT

Sup

extremely underrated movie

thats the one they are using for the new series?

i'm gonna rewatch the first one tonight

that movie was shit

Creepy as fuck