EQUITY, the first female-driven Wall Street film

>EQUITY, the first female-driven Wall Street film
>On Wall Street, all players are not created equal

youtu.be/Xg2TSp5tJy4

Who's ready for some GIRL POWER on WALL STREET?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QFwdvMQHmOI
youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll admit, it doesn't look very interesting.

I can be a sociopath destroying the country AND a woman? How empowering.

sexist

of course it stars j law

youtube.com/watch?v=QFwdvMQHmOI

>The bitchy wife from breaking bad.
Its doomed to fail because thats all anybody will see when the trailer rolls

This.

What the fuck is it with critics saying things about "empowering women" when it has women in ANY major role in the film, even if she's portraying a scumbag and that is kind of the fucking point. You'd think the female population would be more irritated at them.

Women literally have to turn reality into a make-believe world in order to actually be a part of anything interesting

Why is it so low key? Didn't the last few years of Wall Street movies prove that the way to make money in the genre is with ridiculous exaggerations that prove to be both comedic and damning?

Same with gaming, it's pathetic.

>We'll make a movie about female ghostbusters even though in reality, a woman would not only be too cowardly to fight a ghost/demon/god and too dumb to invent the equipment necessary to capture them, but they'd never even get along together as a team

The fact that women would take it upon themselves to fight ghosts is more of a fiction than the ghosts themselves

It irrigates my johnson because you need more than that.

"Look women" isn't a movie.

>women hitting a punching bag
>women training for fighting in general

Women are so uncreative and talent less, prove me wrong.

>Sup Forums is completely incapable of criticizing one movie without going into full all women are awful mode

I shouldn't be surprised, really.

Equity... or Boiler Womb?

imagine all the shoes she can buy

>It's a hollywood copies and pastes film ideas previously explored by men under the guise of equality episode.

>Can't even hit the face
fucking hack

>>We'll make a movie about female ghostbusters even though in reality, a woman would not only be too cowardly to fight a ghost/demon/god and too dumb to invent the equipment necessary to capture them, but they'd never even get along together as a team

Permavirgin detected. Women can do literally anything men can, you guys should try actually talking to a real woman in real life, instead of just taking everything you hear from /r9k/ as fact

What kind of movie poster do you want?

This has to be a shill. Anyone disliking the video or posting inflammatory comments is just proving the feminists median points. Just ignore this shit ffs

>Women can do literally anything men can

Not him but no. On average they absolutely cannot.

>Women can do literally anything men can

youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4

Go whiteknight somewhere else, faggot.

"That was such a great effort...if you had a few more throws you would have been in there."

Will include a scene where the woman eventually quits her job to go squirt out some kids or becomes a bitter old woman talking to her cat while popping anti-depressants and drinking a couple bottles of wine?

>How can we make a shitty wall street movie even shitier?
>I know, let's make it about WOMEN on wall street!
>BRILLIANT!

She's hammer fisting her jaw plenty there you pleb.

Can't wait for the Amy Pascal movie.

>"Equity" sounds like "Equality"
>"Equal" is written in the tagline

Jesus, could they make their agenda any more obvious? "Women can be ruthless Wall Street bankers, too, just like men!"