/Eur/ thread

Welcome: Euros and friends and allies
Not welcome: burgers, britshits and their terrorist allies

So, now that USA has been officially declared a threat to Europe after Trumps hostile provocations, what should be Europe's reaction?

a) Kill the US dollar, incentivate international trade in a variety of other currencies(euros, renminbis, yens, etc)
b) just let him do. He'll fuck murica more than he'll hurt anyone else by a thousand miles
c)remove US military presence from Europe and place a ban on their nationals from entering Europe.
d) other stuff such as...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So, now that USA has been officially declared a threat to Europe

A threat to the EU, not to Europe.

>now that USA has been officially declared a threat to Europe after Trumps hostile provocations

I'm glad that Tusk had the balls to say it like it is.

Same thing

Also, remove ys from this premises

>Same thing
Not anymore. It's collapsing as we speak.

Don't post this devil Tusk
Doing only harmful things in his home country, now doing harmulf things in EU.

He's like the President of Europe though

>c)remove US military presence from Europe and place a ban on their nationals from entering Europe.
This. Go full Soviet shithole tier or go home.

yes but he is an evil person!

Hmm should I go with the murican Zionist Jew
Or the Rus Chazarian Jew

>EU the hore whit dilemmas...

>So, now that USA has been officially declared a threat to Europe after Trumps hostile provocations, what should be Europe's reaction?
Some people are already reacting :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=ELD2AwFN9Nc

can't you guys just be happy for us? ;(((

What for, exactly

we gave hillary and the democrats the middle finger and now we're finally looking inwardly because we have so many problems that we just ignore and have been ignoring forever. I'm happy to have a president who has a pair and isn't afraid to piss some people off. Obama, clinton, these guys were too tied down by the establishment to do anything. We were at a tipping point where if Hillary won idk what would have happened to our society.

and you know shit is completely fucked up when race relations are worse than they have been in decades and men are claiming to be women and women men.

>can't you guys just be happy for us? ;(((
Well...i am laughing at you.
Does that count?

yeah laugh it up. it's what you do best.

I don't care. Keep letting the mudshits in with no limit. I pray Putin finally dicks you so hard.

I'm sure Trump will make things much better for:
>poors
>blacks
>Muslims
>Mexicans
>gays
>women
While doing oh so much about
>gun crime
>drugs
>""""""The Establishment""""" (multi-billionaire capitalist President)

You are fucking delusional, don't you have a school to go shoot up?

>>blacks
>>Muslims
>>Mexicans
>>gays

All gone. Which reduces the other problems by proxy

numale cuckolds like you think trump is going to literally open up concentration camps and throw the minorities in. not the case.

So America is a fat chick that instead of exercising has been listen to her femnnazzy friends telling her sshes fine, but now its going to try to make a change?
I that what u telling us? Welll go for u murica. U go girll!

Oh come on!Don't be sad...if nothing else Trump may bring the nations of Europe closer to one another.United against a common enemy and all that jazz :^)

That's not too far off.

*fucking keyboard.

>may bring the nations of Europe closer to one another.
Not likely when half of them are threatening to leave already and the other have rising Eurosceptic parties threatening to do so.

Unless you go full China style purge on them of course, which I recommend as it would give us folks over here in the US a good show to bring out the popcorn for.

I'm not sad at all. I'm actually really happy. Imagine being in america right now as a guy like me. the liberal tears I get to enjoy every day. wah wahh wahh all day long. It's like there's meaning to things now.

We're gonna make america great again.

None is threatening to leave and the populist parties are more cucked and stfu now than ever before.

So keep dreaming about things only real in your head, amerimaniac.