youtube.com/watch?v=8eBFspVWjk8
worldhappiness.report/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/HR-V1_web.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Užgavėnės
youtube.com/watch?v=EsYMhsJ3QLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i lov polan

th-thanks
you c-cutie >__

Since deputy prime minister Robert Fico declared the "wise historism" concept, the history books are getting rewritten in a faster pace than before, and in an increased "spirit of national pride", which Krekovič, Mannová and Krekovičová claim are mainly nothing else, but history falsifications.

Such new inventions are the interpretation of Great Moravia as a (proto)-Slovak state, or the term "proto-Slovak" itself, along with the "refreshing" of many "old traditions", that in fact did not exist or were not Slovak before.

The concept received criticism in Slovakia pointing out that the term proto-Slovak cannot be found in any serious publication, simply because it lacks any scientific basis.

who /up/?

;_;

This memetest is retarded
I had to mark "Maybe" in like half of the answers because the questions were so vague.
Also it's tendential as fuck, because apparently not wanting to nuke everyone makes you Cosmopolitan.

give link plox

abtirsi.com/quiz2.php

wake up you fucks

>he's cosmopolitan
>I'm nationalist
HA cuck

NEW TEST LADS
politicalcompass.org/test

Good morning

these don't make much sense at all, in one I am right leaning nationalist, in other I am some leftie

every time it is different kind of different worded questions with different answer possibilities

as expected

am i going to start off as psychotic liberal and end up as lame fascist?

That's my result

i am awake

hello

my brother

Hey there lads.
Haven't been here in forever

is it always this dead?

people have work and class and shit, in the evenings it's usually pretty busy

Yeah but from what i remember when i got on in the morning there would always be like two or three people chatting away, and even if not it would rarely go dead for an hour

it's more dead in general, but it used to be much worse

really?
did all magyars migrate to the apple thread

yes, there's only like two left that come here

how did it come to this desu

slovaks bullied out the magyars

maybe lot of new Huns arrived?
but judging by the ocassional spillage, we are not missing out much

how so

yes there are a lot more huns in the apple thread than used to be in v4. we go through at least 3 threads per day

just kidding

hungarians go on international board to post in their own languague in their own thread

sad desu

yep, like half of this board

Created second one since yesterday's thread was quite succesful.

hey anyone remember this
youtube.com/watch?v=8eBFspVWjk8

Sup Forums is cancer imho

and that somehow makes it okay if other people do it even though it goes againts the principle of this board?

of course user

quite good

i dont mind generals, people can post in more than one thread

ded bred

mŕtve vlákno

死んだの糸

>/v4/ is fucking dead
>cz-sk thread on Sup Forums super alive

but user, Sup Forums is cancer

I know, but it's friggin dead here, what am I supposed to do?

something productive

Is killing myself considered productive?

>Sup Forums
>super alive during the time when people work or study
adds up

i wouldn't say so desu

ayy shots fired

>/cz+sk/
>on Sup Forums
can it be made even worse?

ayyyy 10/10

bump

Is that me or are american girls cunts with no sense of humor at all? Everything triggers them but here even girls say stuff like ''there is nothing worse than two women arguing'' in the US they would start a 15 minutes long speech about how men and women are exactly the same. They jast can't take the bantz.

I think their culture seriously lacks a healthy dose of willingness to self-deprecate.

This board is pure shit. Some nations are getting bullied instantly even if their posts actually have good points for example an Indian will get memed with poo in the loo no matter what his post was actually about while scandinavians are dickrided despite Norway contributing as much as fucking Africa both inventions wise and where it comes to merit of their posts.

>people have work

I LMAO at wageslaves

While I initially despised generals like these, they actually serve as a nice refugee against the untold masses of shitposting westerners...

But isn't Slovenia 100% germanic and western?

Well, I can be as germanic as you want me to be ;)

>mfw my senpai just bought a cottage in pohraničí
>mfw re-settling the land that has always been rightfully Czech

>i though uniting west slavs would make us relevant

>united gdp is 832 billion USD (19th in the world)
>united population is 54 million (25th in the world)
>united gdp/capita is 15 thousand (91st in the world)

100% this. The final split was a mistake. Fuck Mečiar and his fat, money-grabbing hands.

All 3 of those are hungarians

My point is that we still suck even united. Even with Hungary and Slovenia, we still aren't better than a fucking Mexico.

> we still aren't better than a fucking Mexico.

What's the point though?

Just contrast powers like China, USA, Russia, Brazil, India to countries like Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Ireland and so on.

I'd say it's preferable to live in the second group.

Point is to be relevant, to have a say is world politics. I don't really enjoy being just a puppet in the hands of others.

If you're a regular citizen and not a politician then you don't have any say anyway.

Just curious /v4/; how old are you and where are you from? Here: 33, Bratislava.

Peace index is utter shit in Mexico though and regardless of gdp I am sure people actually earn less there. Here is a happiness index, it's on 28 page of this pdf. You can see there in colours what makes people happy. Bigger gdp affects nation's happiness differently across the world, in some places it's affected more by freedom, in others by social support etc.
worldhappiness.report/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2016/03/HR-V1_web.pdf

And if speaking about world politics, I don't think that your aim would be to rival Mexico or have Mexico level of influence. It could be just bad example to use. Since V4 is in Europe, I think even with lower population than a lot of countries it could make tremendous influence on surrounding nations. For example, migration, trade etc - since it's literally a wall between Eastern and Western Europe. I think it would be a lot more than just Mexico of Europe.

turned 21 last month

in the middle between Vilnius and Kaunas

>last month
meant December, fugg time goes by fast

I wish I was a male hooker.

As already said, you'd have no say in world politics as a voter of a "relevant" nation.
On the other hand, the HDI,iHDI and various factors like influence your daily life much more than some faggots waving their thermo-nuclear dicks around.

26, Laibach

Why?

To be honest, the name "Vilnius" itself always makes me think about Varg Vikernes.
I fucking love it.

Sounds like an interesting job.

>Laibach
"Laibach"... had to look it up. Why not "Ljubljana"?

Are there any traces of paganism in V4 (not LARPing, just real stuff like singing old songs or some national holidays such as summer solstice)?

I know that there is that beating with sticks on Easter in Czech Republic, is that pagan?

>Laibach

Because I am 100% western and germanic :^)

Ok???

>Laibach
MACHINES WE ARE SENDING TO THE SKIES

You mean like... gigolo?

That's what male hooker is.

>be Slovak
>want to create some ancient identity
>claim Moravian identity

Don't know if OK with it or not.

Are you from Elektrénai? :D

Jesus died in your age

He didn't because he didn't exist *tips*

No :^) Look above it, in the opposite direction. It is the tip of Vilnius-Kaunas triangle, at the crossroads.

Reported to Biuro Polaka

No, sticks are essentially a part of Christian Easter. There are some small communities, but I doubt it gives more than a thousand legit pagans in this country.

The only relevant triangle is Berlin-Rome-Tokio

well praising a tree on christmas is most apparently pagan thing to do

also there's this cthulhu praising song we chant simultanously during the annual sacrificies but that's just a minor thing

Was kinda unsure... because as far as Iknow, gigolos have female clients, but if you are a "male hooker", you might have also male clients... however that possibility doesn't sound pleasant at all.

Majority of their clients are male the rest are fat women. I've read few interviews with male whroes.

There are almost no pagans here either. For example, in 2001 m. there were 1,000 people who identified their religion as "Baltic faith", in 2011 m. that number was 5,000. However our "Christian" faith is more like lip-service to the church because we still sing ancient songs, do lots of stuff according to old traditions etc.

For example this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Užgavėnės
youtube.com/watch?v=EsYMhsJ3QLA

Ukmergė

How many times are you going to post this?

If you take it that way, then yes. There are definitely traces, but long devoid of their original meanings. All the traditions have been Christianized long before the commies stripped that away too.

I also think that even those pagan traces in christian traditions are not of slavic origin but most of them was introduced by germanic priests and overlords.
However there were much much more traditions in rural areas some of them might truly have some ancient roots but many of them disappeared during last century. One of the last remaining is jízda králů.