TELL ME ABOUT JASON!

TELL ME ABOUT JASON!

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

He was a really good hockey player in his youth.

he's got eksema

If I pull that off would you die?

CRASH THIS CAMPGROUND

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Lotta loyalty for a horny teenager.

Or perhaps he's wondering why you would stab a man before drowning him in a lake.

the camp sign in sheet i filed the with counselors lists me, my scouts, park ranger pavel here but only ONE OF YOU. First one to talk gets to stay on my campground

Not to interrupt the memes, but I'm assuming OP posted because SciFi is marathoning the Child's Play, Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street series this weekend.

Excuse me, OP, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe you have accidentally mixed up your films. You see, the image you have posted is from Friday the 13th, while the comment with which it is juxtaposed references Batman: The Dark Knight Rises, an entirely different film set in a wholly separate cinematic universe. Hope this helps!

tensions with Canada reached a high-point in 1979 when the US took credit for the hostage rescue made famous in Argo

perceptions as hockey being a "Canadian sport" began to change after the Miracle on Ice of 1980

You're a big monster

dumb baneposters

Was getting hacked to death by Corey Feldman part of your plan?

Dr. Crews, I'm Jarvis.

Oh literal user

Jason, i'm counselor

They are not my friends.

I'm capsizing this ship, with no survivors.

Excuse me, user, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I believe you have accidentally mixed up your understanding of Friday the 13th films. Jason Voorhees was only featured as an innocent mongoloid in Friday the 13th. In part 2 he wore a bag over his head and began killing people. Friday the 13th Part 3, or 3D, is when the hockey mask was first introduced. The image OP posted is from the 4th installment of Friday the 13th called Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter. Hope this helps!

God, that Friday was awful. I think I liked Jason X better.

Nah

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the death curse. The masked man.

Pissed off goalie.

You might as well have said, "I have shit taste."

This 8 was GOAT right after 6. 9 and 10 were trash.