Why is Sup Forums such a failure?

Why is Sup Forums such a failure?

>somali

tip submitted to the fbi. you have to go back

me on the left

Sup Forums is fine when you go there seeking quality shitposts.

xD

>it's yet another Sup Forums whining about Sup Forums episode
meanwhile, they don't think about you at all

I suddenly realized how the recent surge of hate against anime in Sup Forums was tied to Sup Forums. I mean, if you browse Sup Forums even a little bit, you'll notice how it's an isle of old-fashioned shitpost surrounded by a sea of Sup Forumstard immigrants.

And? They still shit up other boards, like /his/ and /lit/.

>they

You mean yourself too?

Why are you posting this on Sup Forums you nigger

Love how surprised Sup Forums is when it finds out blacks can use the internet.

>being triggered this early

They're good at using the cotton gin too.

lol wtf

the amerindian will bury you

If they didn't think about us, they wouldn't fucking come here and shitpost incessantly. Jackie Sup Forums needs to open up janitor applications again because Sup Forums still doesn't have enough.

Sauce for the iq pls.
Delet this.

>blacks are one people
This is like saying Europeans caused the holocaust.

not just blacks,,,, all the third world peoplesKeep in mind that the Third World will prevail over the First World. The union of Amerindians + African + Middle Eastern + Asian will move upon the north, we will take all your positions, because your are lazy and afraid, while we work and fight without calculating human costs. You are the country clubs and the suburbs with children playing in the grass and riding bicycles. Instead, we are marginals of the filth of the cities.

We will pass over the First World with a steamroller, the present is struggle, the future is ours,

I wonder, what even is a Sup Forums-tier post for Sup Forums nowadays? Calling someone a nigger means you must come from Sup Forums? Thinking Nationalism is better than Globalist bullshit means you must come from Sup Forums? Being right-wing means you must come from Sup Forums and are trying to take the board? Hm...

Cuck

Call him a nu-male next.

>barely concealed persecution complex
>repetitive strings of vacuous buzzwords
>zero sense of humour
your kind of post is a Sup Forums-tier post, Sup Forumsyp

In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Bolivian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were dduly submitted.

no u

╔═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╗
..........................................REMINDER........................................

THIS POSTER IS A NOTORIOUS BOLIVIAN ONION-EATER TROLL
WHO IS OBSESSED WITH AMELLING AMERINDIANS POSTING DOZENS
OF ARG FLAGS LIKE THIS ON Sup Forums EVERY DAY FOR YEARS
HE IS NOT A SANE MAN HE IS POSSESSED BY BOLIVIAN "INMIGRANTS"
YOU CANNOT EXPECT A COHERENT RESPONSE FROM HIM
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD AND JUST LET HIM ALONE
WHAT HE NEEDS IS NOT A REPLY BUT COME BACK TOHIS COUNTRY

╚═════════════════ ೋღღೋ════════════════╝

This.
It's over whiteboi and no amount of name-calling will stop this.
Our African race is fucking coming for you and first we will send in the lesser races like the West Africans and South Africans and then we will arrive and fuck you over.

We were discussing about this yesterday, weren't we? Anyway.

>Calling someone a nigger means you must come from Sup Forums?
No... but the usage of "nigger" as an insult changed a lot - before Sup Forums, it was just another insult akin to "faggot", "idiot" or "newfag".

>Thinking Nationalism is better than Globalist bullshit means you must come from Sup Forums? Being right-wing means you must come from Sup Forums and are trying to take the board?
It depends if this discourse derives from Sup Forums discourse, if it uses Sup Forums vocabulary (like the "red pill" bullshit) and, more importantly, if it tries to derail the discussion into Sup Forums territory (politics).

this one is from the eight jkajkakjakjkajkja amerindio 8====D tu vieja por eso estas tan calerntitos los Panchos akjajkajkkja in argentina: bolivian + peruvian + senegal cock= mulatto and eyes slitty children
in usa= afrikan amerikan + la raza + somali minneapolis= pregnant white gurl wigress

This.
Somali Genes confirmed for transforming blackies into whites.

Most people here are right wing and call each other niggers all the time. Being a living breathing stereotype about alt rightists is what makes you a Sup Forumstard.

Just because it's being shilled to death by newfags and CREW doesn't mean it's shit or a failure. When Trump's WINNING stops (never) things will settle down.

I only see a bunch of fujoshits, y/u/rishits, and trap lovers on Sup Forums anymore. I even see 3DPD lovers being unironic about liking non-virgin girls. Sup Forums is a breath of fresh air compared to that.

EBIN :D

>del ocho
a 8 pesos me vendés las papas, boliguayo

Because they didn't respect the robot

>quality
>Sup Forums

kjakjakjajkajkakjajk dale gaurda el celular cuando vez un morocho bobo jkakjakjakjajk

Come on, don't be so salty.

I don't get it, why are there people who don't date non-virgins? That would mean that they would only be able to date around 2 percent of the population

>Sup Forumstards
>in charge of common sense

of having*

They drank their own kool-aid.

Bitch please even Sup Forums has more original memes.