Pride rules and mcgoobs is dead

Heem didn't predict anything

Maia vs condit next week

Stipe vs overheem then next week or something

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXBfS7zYKsA
youtube.com/watch?v=a4BNawPHRaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont know which one is the right one but the Schaub one is getting on my nerves and i like TFATK.

Diaz won

Is Condit vs Maia the most pointless fight of the year so far?

schaub is gay

schaub for sure gets more pussy than your entire family tree my man

Who here /teamdiazbutnotsaltyintheslightest/

Upcoming events:

8/26: Bellator 160: Henderson vs Freire
8/27: UFC on Fox 21 - Condit vs Maia
8/27: ONE FC: Jakarta - Santos vs Svirid
9/2: ONE FC: Kuala Lumpur - Gafurov vs Lisita
9/2: Lion Fight 31 - Baars vs Whitley
9/3: UFC FN 93 - Arlovski vs Barnett
9/9: RFA 43 - Camozzi vs Barnes
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem
9/16: Bellator 161 - Kongo vs Johnson
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson
9/23: Invicta FC 19 - Maia vs Modafferi
9/24: UFC FN 95 - Cyborg vs Lansberg
9/25: RIZIN 2 - RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: OPENING ROUND - TBA
10/1: UFC FN 96 - Lineker vs Dodson
10/8: UFC 204 - Bisping vs Henderson 2
10/15: UFC FN Manila - TBA
11/5: UFC FN Mexico City - TBA
11/12: UFC 205 - TBA
11/19: UFC FN 99 - TBA
11/19: UFC FN 100 - TBA
11/26: UFC FN 101 - TBA
12/3: TUF 24 Finale - Cejudo vs Benavidez
12/9: UFC FN 102 - TBA
12/10: UFC 206 - TBA
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - TBA
12/30: UFC 207 - TBA

>Heem didn't predict anything

me and im comin out the 209.
who here thinks conor gave a 4 billion dollar performance?

>tfw when your ancestors raped their way across two continents.
Good 'ole pioneers.

Look up this interview from just 6 years ago. Nate seems quite a bit more punch drunk with his speech. It was never perfect, but now it's getting pretty bad, what do yall think?

youtube.com/watch?v=PXBfS7zYKsA

There's no public in that interview, it's fear of public speaking that both diaz bros. have

I expected Diazfags to be more butthurt.

Are you serious? The salt from Diaz nuthuggers has been unreal

They weren't actually Diazfags. They just don't like Goobs.

Diaz won

>doesn't get knocked out
>loses a decision
>won first fight in dramatic fashion
>gets paid millions and goes to a party
>winner had to got the hospital and was on crutches
>winner literally ran away from him during the fight
>loser ensures he will get paid millions for a 3rd fight
>not doing shit until third fight

i thought diaz was done in round two after tbhfamalam

>Diaz won

>Lim

serves me right

>All these fags who pretend like it wasn't a fookin' draw.

Sad1

desu mcgregor had a pyrric win and diaz won the impressions and many of his casual fans

the unbreakable trashtalker meme was over after he started running away looking at the clock

How many more days until CM Punk gets heemed in 1 minute?

>you will never be a successful charming attractive prize fighter

just heem me

this, even before the fight you could tell mcgregor wasn't the same spectacle he used to be, now he's just like any other fighter trying to win. It's like when boy bands try to start making real music.

You mean I won't be completely broke and unemployable at age 34 because I can no longer earn a living at my chosen profession?

I'm strangely okay with that.

he's the official fighter of heem

Mike "if he's oriental i'll go fucking mental" Perry

if this dude can prove that he's any good against big name fighters, he'll be the next big star.

he's a comic book villain and normie casuals will want to watch him get knocked out and for all the mandrama he will produce.

How come the UFC has such shitty microphones, literally every event atleast 1 microphone fails. What kind of shit is that.

>normie casuals will want to watch him get knocked out

No, they won't. They will cheer for him, while spics will want him to get knocked out.

why spics. if anything they'll cheer for him because he looks like a fucking spic

hue
He's from Flint, not too far from me, where all that lead tainted water crisis happened. This hopefully will boost the moral of that place.
That'd be tite.

idk he made all the redditors super fucking butthurt.

lol really? what did they say?

they are all crying and trying to plot his downfall

its one one now, third fight should settle it.

they were pissed that he did that thing at the weigh ins, they were pissed that he bit his finger nails instead of clipping them, they were pissed that somebody in his corner said that the chink "can't even open his eyes".

pretty funny.

hahahaha... i remember hearing his corner say that, but i didn't even realize.

>scumbag steve

you guys do know they would have stopped it in Pride because the blood flowing from Nates face right? This is how I know none of you mfer ever seen pride outside of youtube videos, doctor stoppage was pretty goddamn common

>b-b-but conor ran the whole time

Well then conor is a mean fuckin runner if thats what happens to peoples faces

Anyone else think round 3 should have gone 10-8 for Diaz? He was about to finish Conor.

Who has the hardest chin in the sport?

Fuck I thought I had some Tim Means webms, I'm pissed.

Is that on /r/asianmasculinity?

Who getting 205bux? They gotta stick Weidman and Frankie on it because muh New York.

Fight One
>Nate subs Conor
>Conor fans can't shutup about "but look at nates face LOL! Conor was winning until he lost

Fight two
>5 round close decision
>Conor is literally running away from Nate during the fight
>Nate is fighting to fight, Conor is just point scoring and trying to get the w
>edges a decision
>Conor fans can't stfu now and act as if this was an absolute domination

Nate was never some fucking unstoppable god mode fighter. He was just a sloppy boxer with trash talk and memes, never was a champion and never will be. But it's being made out to be a huge achievment that Connie has beaten Nate.

We were supposed to see Conor go up to LW and directly fight the champ there, so we could see how he stacked up against other champs. Instead we got two fights with just literally any guy who would step up which happened to be #5 Lightweight nate. Who fucking cares if he can beat a few guys from top10s in the neighbouring divisions, shouldnt every champion be able to do that?

Connie vs Wonderboy when

I actually missed the Conor vs Aldo fight when I was trying to light my cigarette. Had to watch the replay. Can Conor do it again?

Conor vs Robbie desu senpai

Roy nelson

Aldo won't even look at Connor in the first round

why dont you fuck off back there you cunt you arent welcome

ah great another fucking irish fight casual nigger coming out of hiding after the conor win.

fuck off retard.

>i just started watching ufc
>i also trane ufc
>how do i show these casuals im the ultra fan
>ill talk about pride, thats it!

Dumbass

vale tudo rules and goobs wins the first fight with 12-6 elbows to the back of nates head during the grappling exchange at the end.

Is he getting the next title shot?

Schaub is gay

After the first knock down conor should have gone hendo on his ass

considering the level of competition and size difference imo that's conor's most impressive performance to date.

maybe if he doesn't blow himself up until then

He's our boy now right?

>the salt continues

Oh I am fucking laffin

I'm still impressed by Conor tbqh.

>all these amazing fights we still will get out of Conors Bizarre Adventure

Next episode when?

this

Stand: Whiskey In The Jar

>Who fucking cares if he can beat a few guys from top10s in the neighbouring divisions, shouldnt every champion be able to do that?

No you fucking retard,
He spent like 20 seconds "running away" in a 25 min fight because nate was being a cheap cunt clinching against the cage, and considering he had a huge weight advantage over Connor it was very tiring for him, he was right to reposition to the middle of the cage every time and you know, fight instead of hugging against the cage like Nate
Every time it went toe to toe he fucking dominated left, that counter left would kill anyone at 145 and even 155 which is his natural weight
He dropped nate a few times with a straight left and had him wobbled, someone who despite them being a "sloppy boxer", has a god tier fucking chin and endurance
The fact connor lasted 5 rounds with him and outboxed him in pretty much every exchange just shows Connor is gonna wreck peoples shit at 155 and a lot of 170's too whose chin isn't as good as Nates/Nicks(which is pretty much everyone)

>conor decisively beats a guy 2-3 weightclasses above him and 3 inches taller
>r/mma still has a problem with him

>2-3 weightclasses above
Why do you do this?

>decisively

>"Nate had 25-30 lbs on me in there"
>Conor talks about factual weight inside the cage
>Fucking Conor

you khabib is 5 ft 10 with a 5 ft 4 reach, fucking weird

How's it going lads, who's excited for UFC on Fox 21. The card looks much spicier than 20.
My predictions are:
Fanzants will be BTFO by Bec
Pettis back in the win column
Another potn for J-lo
Easy money for Alvey
and finally I wouldn't bet on the fight but Condit to win late after Maia gasses

Road to the Octagon for those who haven't yet seen
youtube.com/watch?v=a4BNawPHRaE

How could it have been a draw?

10-8
10-9
8-10
10-9
9-10

Conor wins

Re-positioning advantageously is not running, and he had Nathan's leg torn up, of course he wants him to have to move on it.

Guys we all know trhat Conor isnt going back to 145 and hes gonna do freakfights from now on right

Weird in that they are short or long?
I don't even know.

Conor is 5'9 and got some long ass monkey arms with 74 inches reach.

Round 1, 2 and 4 for Connor
It isn't that difficult

Be careful

Conor would would heem Engannou

Nate lost the fight in the 4th round.

>Irish posters are suddenly back

You guys are so fickle

100% my boy. Won me money on an underdog parlay, weighins was hilarious and he put on a show.
Not to mention leddit thread of 500+ comments with every one getting horny at the thought of him being knocked out like the mouthbreathing cheeto fingered dorks they are

first round was not a 10-8.Conor had success in the standup and the knockdowns but he didnt put N8 in surviavl mode running.R3 could very well be a 10-8 and R4 could be diaz since he was the aggressor and scored a lot from the clinch

I had it scored a draw desu

Short
Usually peoples reach is proportionate to height at worst, usually a little longer
For reference Artem t-rex is 5 ft 9 with a 5 ft 6 reach which is only -3 inch difference, khabib has a -6 inch difference
just doesn't seem as noticeable as artems though

Who can stop Khabib?
hard more: no injury memes

>Not to mention leddit thread of 500+ comments
>calls it leddit
>knows what happens there
you're a bitch irl

Conor being flowy like against Aldo.

Is Jose a bum ?

Is Conor shook after watching his Edgar fight ?

>A few days ago, McNugget talked about a third fight as if it were already a done deal
>During the fourth round, le weed smoking retard man starts coasting for some reason.
>Result of the fight is debatable.

I find that quite suspicious.

the left hand of god yeh?

>A round is to be scored as a 10-8 round when a contestant overwhelmingly dominates by striking or grappling in a round.

And since when is getting knocked on your ass and praying the guy jumps into your guard so you can recover not entering survival mode?

Why the fuck would he be shook against someone he knocked out in 13 seconds with one punch?

Unfortunately, it was one of Nate's worst. He came out in the 4th round looking like dogshit and was always a step slower in his boxing than goofus. Terrible disappointment to watch.

nate isn't smart enough to fix shitm seriously nates ring IQ is as low as his outside the ring IQ

I find it quite suspicious that you haven't returned to reddit yet

Because maybe he knows it was a fluke?

why do you think he looked like dogshit in the 4th round retard?
he went through 4 rounds of getting the shit slapped out of him and his leg all fucked up, of course hes gonna look and feel like shit

a 10-8 scored round implies total domination

Sure Conor won the 1st but it was not that dominant like Nate in the 3d