I need a boyfriend but can’t find the right match, says China’s Olympic sweetheart Fu Yuanhui

>I need a boyfriend but can’t find the right match, says China’s Olympic sweetheart Fu Yuanhui

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2005608/i-need-boyfriend-i-cant-find-right-match-says-chinas-pool

It's your chance, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11049408/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hook her up with that asian >tfw no gf golfer

She's a 2/10 lol

I bet she sucks a mean dick Tbh

her chompers are a bit terrifying desu

>...that she is in urgent need of a boyfriend.

what did she mean by this

She needs the D this instant. Her life depends on it

in china they have this thing where women after the age of 25 are undesired and reffered to as left behind girls

Little yellow dicks can't satisfy Fu

She needs big American cock

>those teeth
>that SJW face

Already vomited, and I haven't even seen """her""" body yet.

You spelled Brazilian wrong, Juan.

I actually go to university in the city she's from. Might go join the swimming club.

So you like Chadettes?

who's the cuck here?

What race are Brazilians? Black Natives?

Jesus christ you niggers are desperate as fuck.

>defining Brazil with one race

Do you know anything about Brazil?

Sounds like Fu is the desperate one here

Well yea, she's one of those quirky acting asian girls. As much as people pretend that's appealing, there's only a small amount of people willing to put up with that for long periods of time.

I take it you like a strong independent wymen then? kek

Gross

>H-hello, I'm a 25 year old NEET that lives with his parents after being laid off from my first job out of college. Under my 40 pound overweight exterior you'll find a compassionate kind hearted man

plenty of beta cuck weebs in seattle would take her.

>willing to race mix

You deserve everything that has happened to you

Back to your containment board Sup Forums

>back to pol

Back to rèddit

>He doesn't fuck asians exclusively

Have fun with your vaginally inferior white bitches with mental instabilities.

Sure, whichever one you prefer.

Would bang

Asians reek and are awful in relationships

This picture is so lame, I don't get why it has made its rounds by triggered people

strawpoll.me/11049408/

vote for our girl

And people thought that tinder profile somebody posted here was fake

Fixed
completly fuckeable then

worst thing about neo4chan is cucks whining about muh Sup Forums

we're here, we're racist, get used to it

kek

Coming from some fag that posted a piece of the subway exodia. That is more cancerous than the crap he is complaining of.

Shes beat as fuck, but atleast she knows it so she tries to go for the goofy look, but without the glasses she looks like a man

>AHH HE SAID DA B WURD HE MUST BE DA POL I HEARD BOUT ON REDDIT :((

Absolute cringe. Never post that again.

At least Ledecky knows she's ugly

Whatever you say, Alex.

>white """""""women""""""""

>Sup Forums triggered again

You guys really are the new furries. No one derails threads as well as you guys, gotta hand you that one.

kek this is from that Australian show with the land whales isn't it?

Nothing some good American dentistry can't fix. I'll pay for some perfect teeth for her, and she'll love me forever.

But doesn't China have literallys 10s of millions more men than women, because of the sex-selective abortions with the one-child policy? I'd think it'd be easy AF for any woman to get a bf, especially an olympic athlete woman

>"triggered"

Please grow up. Or fuck off either one.

She doesn't want a Chinese man. She craves white cock

>Brit who isn't a complete SJW faggot

holy shit, ignore the Euro butthurt, I was so proud of Dad when you guys voted Brexit. whenever I say "I've been on Sup Forums for longer than you and know the history of the website" I get spammed into the ground by newfags who think I'm bragging.

Sup Forums has always been incredibly racist and politically incorrect, and if you think otherwise you are probably 15 years old or have only been on here for a month or two.

I will sooth her heavy menstruation. She can come to Japan and be my girlfriend!

>Please grow up

Christ you're a faggot. You're not mature, you post on Sup Forums for fucks sake.

Go back to whichever cancerous board you originated from, Ahmed.

Way to miss the point you retard. No one cares if you're racist or not, like you said most people here are. It's Sup Forums faggots thinking they're edgy saying nigger and upsetting redditors by talking about jews. No one cares, holy shit.

Why wont rèddit leave? I know nigger triggers you, but no one gives a fuck

Popeye?

You seem to care, /reddit/.

>underachieving neet shut in with no will power or goals in life that suffers from anxiety, depression and avoidant personality disorder with no job or friends that will never help her come out of her shell
Yeah I'm exaclty what she needs

Nobody likes her for her looks. They like her because she's a "OMG so randum XD" autist.

she's ugly once she removes those glasses.

>loud, rude mainlander

Fuck no