Sorry Australia

Sorry Australia

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-29/turnbull-and-trump-talk-about-refugee-resettlement-deal/8220824
s
npr.org/2017/01/31/512439121/trumps-executive-order-on-immigration-annotated
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For what?

apology accepted

What will happen when America loses all her closest allies because Trump acts like a Drumpf?

We won't care, because our "allies" have been shitty with us for years?

You will still be America-lite and our main bitch no matter what.

Also Australia praised our ban. They keep their illegals and refugees in PNG and Nauru.

What happened now?

Australia has been shitty with America for years?

They still have pay for them in Papua Nrw Guinea and Nauru, and also listen to Melbournites bitch incessantly about human rights violations.

Trump hasn't broken the refugee agreement though, not yet at least

Our PM signed a transfer agreement with Obama which means the US will take the majority of our asylum seekers, Trump got a "congratulations on the presidency" call from Turnbull today and did his typical bullshit

Trump was making phone calls to world leaders, talked to François Hollande, Japanese Abe Rincoln san, Vladimir Putin, and Angela Merkel. By the time he got to Aussie PM Turnbull he was tired and cranky so he spent the call insulting him, at one point saying Turnbull was trying to send the "next Boston bomber," then he bragged about his historic victory, the size of his inauguration audience, and finally ended the scheduled hour long conversation after only 25 minutes.

Other way round bud

No. Turnbull asker Trump to take in the reugees being detained by you.

Trump said that this agreement was reached by Obama and not him. Prepbull wouldn't listen so Trump hung up.

Frankly I wish we had Australia's policies towards refugees and illegal immigrants. One of the very few things I'm envious of.

Don't worry, Canada will take all of Australia's """refugees."""

>No. Turnbull asker Trump to take in the reugees being detained by you.

As I said previously, the Trump administration has already agreed to it, Trump is being his typical petulant self.

Except for us

He said allies, not sycophants

same difference

I don't like them myself, but it's necessary when you're surrounded by third world shitholes with nowhere else to go

>Look mom, I posted it again!

>US already cucked so hard by Australia that their president hangs up mid call

Good to see we're taking the dominant role in our relationship with the new administration

>wasting time talking to Hollande
literally less important than the country named after him

No he didn't. It was an agreement reached under Obama. Trump never agreed to it. Turnkike can fuck himself

But we're not taking the rapefugees that you and Obongo agreed to. Send them to Trudeauland.

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-29/turnbull-and-trump-talk-about-refugee-resettlement-deal/8220824

What's this then, fuckwit?

>But we're not taking the rapefugees that you and Obongo agreed to.

Yes you are.

The deal was actually a swap.

Our government has a policy that people who try to arrive by boat to Australia will never be settled here. They can't keep all the detention centres open for various reasons (i.e. The government of PNG, a country who houses one, deemed it illegal and is moving to close theirs, international pressure over human rights violations) but can't settle the people here, even if their deemed refugees, due to the fact they arrived by boat.

The policy deters people smugglers and would be arrivals from attempting to come here by boat (because they know it's a lost cause). It's also a key election issue so Turnbull will cop a lot of shit for relenting when he's already in a precarious position in his own party and his coalition is only in government with a one seat majority.

The swap, from memory, was us taking South American refugees from the US in exchange for them taking boat people deemed as refugees in Australian offshore detention centres.

That's your news saying something completely different.

s mh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/donald-trump-still-considering-refugee-deal-with-australia-says-white-house-20170201-gu3p1g.html

Send the rapefugees to syrupniggerland or take them yourself.

See
The deal is off.

So then don't try to offshore your illegals to another country.

Why not? Australia basically owns PNG, the government has "acknowledged" their supreme court decision but they're not changing anything. Keeping our asylum seekers overseas is very popular with the electorate to the point that both of our parties agree with it.

>He is considering doing it because of the long and good relationship we have with Australia.

According to your link, looks like the deal isn't off. But good job wanting to alienate one of your most loyal allies for 1250 Pacific Islanders.

The story here is that earlier in the week Turnbull and the US embassy said the deal would hold but now Trump is tweeting about it (as of an hour ago) so no one is sure.

There was a qualifier in Trump's executive order about refugees that included honouring pre existing agreements with other countries.

Fuck you I'm going to peronally throw refugees over the chainlink fence into Yankanistan.

savage

The fuck you on about?

Trump hasn't rejected the deal.

I was just explaining to you what the deal actually was and why it existed because you're clearly autistic.

And the deal is not off, no decision has been announced.

I assume "examining the dumb deal" would also include Trump thinking over diplomatic ties with Australia, not just 1.2k brown people.

>there was a qualifier

Link?

>he will then offshore the illegals to another western country

Like the kikes you are.

Fuck Prepbull.

Almost all of them are Muslims.

wtf I hate dr*mpf now

We don't want the Mudslimes and you are too kikish to take them youraelves.

Weedlmaoretard announced he would accept all asylum seekers. Send them to leafland.

npr.org/2017/01/31/512439121/trumps-executive-order-on-immigration-annotated

Gay as fuck.

Hope Trump reverses it. There's no reason why your extremely low densely populated states shouldn't be able to take refugees.

I already explained the political reasons why the Australian government negotiated the deal ITT.

Also it's not about reversing anything. it was a loophole that would allow him to honour a deal he isn't bound to keep. Holy shit how fucking uniformed are you about your own political system.

Special relationship!

Every "ally" is a sycophant in geopolitics. Friendship is strictly maintained on what the other partner can offer you.

Honestly any kind of hand holding amongst world leaders is just bizarre. I doubt either of them wanted to do it.

>The deal was actually a swap.

This is neither good, nor beneficial for any of our countries. Why are our elected leaders playing hot potato with illegals. Can't we just send them back? Is this too hard?

You're just jealous.

How do you think their PM responded?

>yes sir
>sorry sir
>please sir don't bully, we're a simple people

"I don't want to do this"
"Nor do I"
"Okay, awesome, let's do it!"
"Yeah, great!"

>inb4 their political advisors told them to do it
you and I both know Trump forges his own path rather than listens to what some limp-wristed bitches tell him

Our Prime Minister holding hands with Trump would probably be viewed as a sign he had come out of the closet.

Anyways I'm a bit perplexed by Trump's later temper tantrum, considering he was supposed to be maintaining a closer relationship with Anglo countries than Obama.

I conceded thst point to you. But we should not be taking the refugees of a developed country. Take care of your own shit Bruce. You and Turnkike can't go HURR WE'RE FULL when you aren't.

Yeah he ignores all those limp-wristed bitches in the CIA.

Honestly I'm starting to think he's not even going to serve out a full term. He'll go one executive order too far, and it will likely be deemed to violate the constitution.

Is this an Anglosphere thread?
Because with all that shit flinging, it certainly looks like one.
Trumpet is so uniting the white race.

I don't think you understand Trump. He's extremely intelligent, and is probably the most calculated politician to ever hold that office. He'll serve 8 years, screen cap it. Impeachment for an Executive order will never happen. Especially not with a Republican Congress.

Alright user, I've screencapped it. We'll see who's right in a few years.

You don't even know how impeachment works. He has to actually commit a high crime, accept a bribe, or commit a treasonous act. Bad executive orders will just be shot down.

We dont want your nasty as fuck illegals.

Your PM is a cuckold and the god emperor put that little pooftah faggot in his place

>Can't we just send them back? Is this too hard?
No you can't just send them back because both our countries are signatories of the refugee convention.

This deal isn't about people sneaking over the border to work as gardners and maids. It's people trying to arrive at a country who plan to claim asylum. That's why Australia keeps them offshore.

It was trump who hung up in frustration. lol

PREPBULL BTFO

SORRY BRUCE

we aren't taking shit because we're legitimately full while you aren't

You can't just flood a country with refugees and expect that it is going to have no effect on the country because it's not a concrete jungle. Australia has the third highest refugee intake per capita in the world and there isn't the infrastructure or space to support taking in many more. Australia isn't like America, almost everyone lives on the coast because that's the only place you can live. The northern half of Australia is a fucking hellhole too so that entire area is gone, as is anything north of Geraldton on the western half.

Also, unlike America the moment Australia's refugee policy gets weakened it will open the floodgates. Australia is surrounded by third world shitholes that are fucked enough to allow refugees to have asylum refugee claims, unlike some spic that just wants a more comfortable life. Everyone from Sri Lanka to East Timor will be trying to get over here again, and when you don't have a land border to tightly control like the US does for Mexico it becomes an absolute nightmare, since the moment they enter Australia the Australian government has an obligation to take them in. That's why the offshore processing system exists.

We have an even bigger FIFTH world shithole bordering us.

Bruce, you have plenty of space. Those refugees would be happy living in Darwin.

With modern day technology you can construct a city in almost every climate. Our sixth most pooulated city is located in one of the hottest places on earth. You can construct a planned city in your desert areas but you are just a bunch of lazy cunts. Deal with your own problems and stop sending them to other countries.

And we can't even maintain control of the mexican border hence the need for a wall and much more federal agents patrolling it.

How many Mexicans can claim legal asylum? They're illegal immigrants, Australia's problem is that the ones we get here ARE legal.

>Darwin
kek

KEK

K-E-K

Do you have ANY fucking clue what Darwin is like?

>You can construct a planned city in your desert areas
Got the money for that? Australia sure as fuck doesn't and I don't think America does either. Water's enough of a problem here and there's no fucking reason why anyone would live out there.

Good job completely ignoring everything I said.

Not even shitposting here, but I have not known an Australian who doesn't hate secretly hate America.

I'm not, keep your fucking muzzies to yourself, WE'RE FULL!
This. Fuck almost all of you.

>America has finally lost the plot

>I don't think you understand Trump. He's extremely intelligent, and is probably the most calculated politician to ever hold that office. He'll serve 8 years, screen cap it. Impeachment for an Executive order will never happen. Especially not with a Republican Congress.

>Australia has controversially refused to accept the refugees - most of whom are men from Iran, Afghanistan and Iraq - and instead holds them in offshore detention centres on the Pacific nations of Nauru and Papua New Guinea.

>Fuck Off We're Full stalemate while muzzies have to stay in Papua New Guinea
Australia and US are worthy adversaries

>have a giant continent of a country
>ship refugees to the middle of fucking nowhere

based aus

Who is right and who is wrong?

Trump is wrong for turning down a mutually beneficial deal

Australia is full, why do people think Australia isn't full? I step outside and chances are I'll probably see a non white person. That tells me that Australia is certainly full.

You and me both lol

We've been doing this shit since 2000 and only recently has the rest of the world caught on to what we've been doing. If you come to Australia by boat, you will rot in tropical prison in the middle of nowhere indefinitely.

wtf I'm at war with kangaroos now

Say Sorry.

Apologise soon and all will be forgiven America. If you don't, we'll be sending you boat load of Emus and well see how you deal with the buggers.

the sad part is you thought you were being funny

can confirm PM is indeed a cuckold
getting out of this shit country next year anyway lmao

I can't wait for you to discover how much better Australia is compared to the rest of the world and to come crawling back like everyone else.

shutup melbourne cuckboy

get the fuck out of our country cletus you shitstain

was born in uk and lived there for 7 years and been back there 4 times lmao

whats Melbourne like gookboy ?

I'm also from the UK and I can't wait for you to discover how much better Australia is compared to the rest of the world and to come crawling back like everyone else.

>enjoys being bullied by le big strong meme man

You're the cuck Corey.

each to their own.

What's the UK like rasheed?

Just take the fucking brown people and nobody has to get hurt.

>this amount of delusion

So what do Americans mean when they call Turnbull "Prepbull". Its probably an insult but I am missing something that is intrinsic to the American psych or culture that they are referring too? What's it referencing?

It's something to do with a cultural fetish they have I think? Similar to Germans and scat, and Tasmania with incestuous fantasies.

>Trump forges his own path rather than listens to what some limp-wristed bitches tell him
he's literally Pence's puppet though

Thats why Trump is so pissy about it on twitter, he clearly wasn't aware of this dodgy deal that Obama and Prepbull made, but he's already agreed to honour it with the executive order.. If he pulls out now it would look really bad

It's what white men in america do for their wife's boyfriend, some sort of cultural thing I think.

>Pence
Nah you're thinking of putin