This board has 4 years to live until Sup Forums and Sup Forums invade and irreversibly shitpost raid Sup Forums

This board has 4 years to live until Sup Forums and Sup Forums invade and irreversibly shitpost raid Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1URmUxNdqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEATH CAN ONLY COME QUICKLY ENOUGH

No.

The games will be good but Sup Forums will be pure cancer due to anime and autistic jap posters.

Remember the hue shitposting because it won't it be back.

Shit is going to be hell.

I fucking love Doraemon! What is the green thing though?

Gachapin

Where's Hatsune Miku?

>implying this cambodian imageboard is gonna exists in 4 years

Brazilian shitposting was awful. I'm glad that in 2020, Brazil will have destroyed itself. Less Brazilians will mean a better world.

>Urinated States

Hopefully I'll be dead by then

This really annoys me about Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as a whole actually.

OP has made a genuinely funny post. I really laughed when I saw it. It made me giggle.

It's good natured fun. It's not attacking other nations or trying to troll. It's just a nice, funny post that required wit and intelligence. It also employs a reference that everyone might not get, but that makes it even better - as it's more specific.

It's a true 8.5/10 post. It ticks all the right boxes.

But that's not what annoys me.

What annoys me is the lack of replies. I see threads on the homepage ranking 'Olympic waifus' with hundreds of post. Generic troll threads. Sup Forums threads that insult other races. They all will max out to 500 posts. But this? This will fade away.

And that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that OP might not want to make another post again after this. We might lose his creative spark

For shame Sup Forums. For shame

This copy pasta isn't even funny

We are already here, user.

>makes competitors sail in a literal ocean of shit
Just following local customs, faggot.

Who would win a judo match? Doraemon or Hello Kitty?

Most of them will be in containment threads. We will still have threads for real events because Sup Forums won't care enough to follow actual sporting events.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't raid Sup Forums already

Also, who Sup Forums here?

>Sup Forums Sup Forums and Australia combined

The shitposting of the century

fuck off Mohammed

It's too late, I'm already here.

If this scene isnt re-encated during the opening ceremony then it will be a massive opportunity lost

youtube.com/watch?v=l1URmUxNdqg

please god, if you can run off the aussies i welcome our new benevolent overlords. at least they will never try to forcememe "per capita" down our throat for a month.

Thank G*d, hues are shit and the less there are the better.

Gonna be in Tokyo desu so I won't be shitposting as much to notice.

:^)

why would Sup Forums raid? They hate sports, and they dont even care about nippon that much outside of video games

unless kojima, shiggy, or kamiya are at the opening ceremonies, I doubt theyd care

>Sup Forums
Do you mean /jp/ and /m/ and /e/ and /c/ and /cm/ and /u/ and /y/ and /h/ and /w/?
Did I forget any?

We must convene the war councils and begin preparing the defenses. 4 years of planning might not be enough, but I believe.

ban all anime and videogame related things in preparation of the tokyolympics

still better than Sup Forums and Sup Forums desu.

>tfw planning on actually going so I wont be able to shitpost

I'm going to miss some legendary banter aren't I

What's second ring from right? Is that a sad pepe?

>i will still be here after 4 years
I want out

CAN'T WAKE UP

I want to graduate Sup Forums as soon as possible

Who here is actually going?
hawaiibro here
I've already convinced a few friends to come

who is inside the green ring?

This tbqh