I want to die

i want to die

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/spesial/2016/lenket/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember when Sup Forums was about international discussion?

iktf

Me too
>muh joos
>muh niggers
Sure

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide

Judging whether life is or is not worth living amounts to answering the fundamental question of philosophy.

All the rest — whether or not the world has three dimensions, whether the mind has nine or twelve categories — comes afterwards.

suicide is not a serious discussion topic by itself

it is ultimately meaningless and dead just like the physical repercussions of the act
all the discussion amounts to is what "others" think of it because it is not an act in-itself

talking about it is a way to rationalize something that's already been decided, ie to revive a horse beaten to death so to speak

we can talk about how the society's view changed over time but that's not about suicide per se and so on

it is not worth the time and does not deserve the title of being "philosophical" since it is parasitic in nature and is a void by itself

These are games; one must first answer.

Wanting to die is natural, if you feel stuck there's always adventure out there. Living the tramp life, hitch hiking and riding the rails town to town looking for work and a warm place to sleep, getting into knife fights with hobos, pooing out in the wilds, befriending meth addicts, watching late night drunken fist fights at the waffle house.
That's only a small piece of what's out there. The world is your oyster user!

Planning on offing myself in the next couple of months. Best method? Needs to be painless and free.

No

I'm just too lazy to do it. I swear if I could get my hands on a gun I would immediately kill myself.

>hitch hiking and riding the rails town to town looking for work and a warm place to sleep
So you basically become a begger.

>getting into knife fights with hobos
Is that suppose to be a positive thing?

>befriending meth addicts, watching late night drunken fist fights
wtf

None of this sounds appealing.

Life is something. Death is nothing. Hey, atleast you got something

>tfw i'll never have the courage to off myself

X is a negative number and X =/= 0

Jesus loves you :D

Jump off a building, or steal a gun from wal mart and shoot yourself in the head

the ones with high pain tolerance are usually the ones to ever go through with it

best method is instantaneous, which is rarely free, I've read somewhere that people who have survived suicide attempts all say that in the last few moments of consciousness they regretted their decision immensely

Nice numbers, literally satan

yea you sound like some teenage fag whose idea of 'living life' comes from blink182 lyrics, if you have actually left your parents house and had to fend for yourself you would realize how shitty everything you listed actually is

>I've read somewhere that people who have survived suicide attempts all say that in the last few moments of consciousness they regretted their decision immensely
That almost makes me want to not kill myself

>tfw lifelong health problems will probably make my life shorter than average
>tfw I won't have to off myself after all

t. Dumb and Dumber

Go to Switzerland

That's from bridge jumpers who thought that way because survival instinct kicks in when you're about to die.

Hence you need to be drunk and drugged to fuck before you do it.

t. tried to kill myself twice, planning my next attempt

I should be set then.
t. chronic cluster headache sufferer

>That's from bridge jumpers who thought that way because survival instinct kicks in when you're about to die.

Nah I've tried and instantly regretted it, you realize that death or dying isn't as relieving as you thought it'd be.

what was your method and why did you fail?

>you realize that death or dying isn't as relieving as you thought it'd be
why is everything in life such a fucking disappointment, i wish i will simply not wake up tomorrow

You're a fucking idiot.

That's your survival instinct kicking in. You are biologically wired not to die and wanting to stay alive at all costs. At the moment of dying that ingrained innate instinct kicksnin.

>dying or death is not relieving
Yes it is when you suffer from a condition that causes you unbearable ohysical and mental agony and is not treatable.

I tried killing myself twice including an attempted overdosenon heroin which unfortunately failed because the anti emitic I used wete not strong enough. Because heroin makes you feel good as shit as you die, I was able to overcome survival instinct. I didn't regret jack shit other than not succeeding. Death is preferable to risking my entire life potentially locked up in a psych ward.

I wish I was a ghost

Heroin OD. I took domperidone when I should have taken reglan.

The one before that was trying to hang myself and just losing consciousness for two minutes.

>when you suffer from a condition that causes you unbearable ohysical and mental agony and is not treatable
Which condition, if I may ask?

And you should know that the biggest predictor of a completed suicide is a previous suicide attempt by far.

I''d probably "regret" it if I jumped off a building or a bridge because it's a very scary method.

>why is everything in life such a fucking disappointment
It made me feel like an idiot and a pussy bitch, especially while I was trapped in a shitty windowless hospital room with a police officer guarding me and a very tired, cold, emotionless state psychologist questioned me to make sure I wouldn't do it again. I was in there for hours and I wanted to leave so badly, being stuck in that room was worse than death. I'm not cured of having suicidal thoughts but the whole experience made me realize I enjoyed life more.

How about go to Japan and do that in Yamanote or some crowded line? Make sure you have no family or they will get sued, or is foreigner safe from getting sued?

severe treatment resistant depression
bpd
ocd
anxiety

and a bunch of other shit.

Can you tell me why this suicidal girl has been locked up for ten plus years in Norway in restraints?

vg.no/spesial/2016/lenket/

When will Norway legalize assisted euthanasia for psychiatric situations such as this?

calm down retard, I didn't go for an near instantaneous death I choose a very slow method but I still instantly regretted doing it, and had to be hospitalized for it.

are you a virgin? If I offer you some pussy (not me ofc) will you be happy again?

if you lost yourself until you don't wanna live anymore why you just don't start to practice crazy way of life like vagrancy, drug and alcohol abuse, situational crime? you can travel on your car from state to state, fuck it could be so fascinating!

I don't know man, psychiatry is one of the areas Norwegian healthcare has a lot of trouble with. People are still stuck in a "peasant mentality", where you shut up, do your work, and don't bother other people with your problmes because your community is probably tiny and if everyone talked about their issues we'd get nothing done. Things are slowly improving, but there's still a lot of institutionalised shittiness.

Me, I've got one of the "hidden diseases". Looking at me you wouldn't know I'm on disability, I seem healthy and well-adjusted, but I spend every night in attack after attack of horrible pain and pretty much all my energy outside the attack periods is used in keeping up the facade of normality and functionality.

There's your problem.

Next time get drunk to shit.

And you probably tried killing yourself over dumbshit like no gf.

no actually I had a great girlfriend and life was pretty good, I won't go into details about what tipped me over into a suicide attempt but overall my life was good. Don't let mental illness go untreated, at least try to find a therapist first.

Did you not read
I've been on over thirty drugs already.

And using a slow method just leaves you with a far greater chance of survival instinct fucking you over.

You were talking to the Norwegian flag and I'm not even sure what burger you are.

I'm just responding to all of my (You)s.

Oh

What method did you use