Tfw finally all the cancerous posters from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/...

>tfw finally all the cancerous posters from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, etc are going back to their holes and leaving Sup Forums

Finally! I can't wait for full time generals again.

where are they going?

>we can TSUUUUUUUUUU post in peace again

tybg

Back to school

>the amount of brazillians flags will reduce by like 70%
>no more pretending to care about shit sports

Please don't leave us save us from the generals cancer

I actually really like it here and will be staying

Sup Forums was murdered after the 2012 Olympics, this makes no difference

benaldo hab a smal duck lol

I'm finding it hard to leave!!!

But I'll be on holiday soon and then back to work so :(

>We can go back to discussing the true God of Sup Forums.

we can get back to tsuuuing each other in peace.

based, they truly made Sup Forums into a shitty board, now we can fully enjoy the upcoming NFL season

finally I can come back to Sup Forums now that all the amateur sports fans are leaving

Just be glad there weren't and gymnastics qts this Olympics or there'd be /gym/ threads till January

/r9k/ Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums master race here. I'm going nowhere

This really annoys me about Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as a whole actually.

OP has made a genuinely funny post. I really laughed when I saw it. It made me giggle.

It's good natured fun. It's not attacking other nations or trying to troll. It's just a nice, funny post that required wit and intelligence. It also employs a reference that everyone might not get, but that makes it even better - as it's more specific.

It's a true 8.5/10 post. It ticks all the right boxes.

But that's not what annoys me.

What annoys me is the lack of replies. I see threads on the homepage ranking 'Olympic waifus' with hundreds of post. Generic troll threads. Sup Forums threads that insult other races. They all will max out to 500 posts. But this? This will fade away.

And that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that OP might not want to make another post again after this. We might lose his creative spark

For shame Sup Forums. For shame

>now we can go back to our shitty generals and american meme sports

I hope he's doing ok

>mfw olympicfags don't know the glory that is /nfl/

upset?

>favela monkeys will never leave Sup Forums

>I wont lie, it hurts to lose this, but not for the same reasons you all like to meme about.

>I have nothing but the highest respect for Brazil and this brazilian victory. You deserved it, no doubt in my mind about it. This was a tournament everyone only laughed at for decades, and our two teams made this a spectacle topped only by a world cup.

>What an amazing final, what a clash of titans, what a story our two countries have written over the past two years.

>Enjoy it Brazil, i know you will. Dont let anyone play this down. Its a great victory.

>I applaud our team, and i applaud yours. That was awesome.

>dolphins
>glory

Kill me. We losing record again

>tfw Sup Forums never leaves it just spreads like a virus until every board becomes a Sup Forums sub board

Sup Forums here
I'll miss you guys. I enjoyed our time together. You're my only friends who talk about Olympics

tfw brazilians will go back to watching their shit tier league and we won't see them until the next WC.

>he plays videogames

Yep.

It'll die down after the election. I fucking hope.

>shit tier league

P$G won the french league with lead of 25 points
25 fucking points, does arab money helps cleaning the shitness of the league?

yup let's get back to our comfy lebron/curry, tsu threads

Too late breh, they spread to every board way back when /n/ was converted.

Every other iteration of /n/ewsman has only multiplied.

Too late.

This is already Sup Forums Sport General

Enjoy your cancer Sup Forums fags.

We have the CL bro, you have nothing. Plus, PSG would smash any brazilian club and you know it.

So?

What's the point of having CL every year when the biggest club of the league never wins?

any european club would smash brazilian clubs rn, that's not an accomplishment.

Sup Forums is a communist board

>Reddit tripfaggot (they literally more trips than anonymous posters; check for yourself) hugbox general
Kys

Nah, the top tier brazilian teams wouldn't lose to Ajax tier teams.

When is heem and tsssuu posting being moved to /asp/?