twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Master, imo.

Titanic

Reqiuem for a Dream 2: First World Fentanyl

a lot of people who saw it say his work on stage in death of a salesman

Along Came Polly

MI3

Sharted

Capote is his best performance. That's undeniable. Anyone arguing otherwise is simply stating their favorite movie that he's been in. Speaking of which; here are my favorites:

1. Synecdoche, New York
2. Love Liza
3. Doubt
4. Boogie Nights
5. Jack Goes Boating

The Departed

Twister

That film where he sharts on himself, was very moving and the gay guy he played spot on in Booger Nights.

'Happiness' without a doubt

came to post this. lucky 7 trips of truth confirm

My nigga, underrated as fuck villain and movie, I don't really get the hate MI3 gets honestly. 1,3,4 and 5 are all top tier imo, 2 is the only one that clearly sucks.

this one was pretty good tbf and often overlooked tbf

EIGHTY
BAGS
OF
HEROIN

Pirate Radio was an ok movie with a brilliant soundtrack and performance by psh as The Count

>To all our listeners, this is what I have to say - God bless you all. And as for you bastards in charge, don't dream it's over. Years will come, years will go, and politicians will do fuck all to make the world a better place. But all over the world, young men and young women will always dream dreams and put those dreams into song. Nothing important dies tonight, just a few ugly guys on a crappy ship. The only sadness tonight is that, in future years, there'll be so many fantastic songs that it will not be our privilege to play. But, believe you me, they will still be written, they will still be sung and they will be the wonder of the world.

I can say this with no doubts

youtu.be/oICHvlqApBc?t=3

why hasn't he been in any films lately?

What do you mean 'was'?