PLEASE CROSSPOSTERS DON'T LEAVE US

PLEASE CROSSPOSTERS DON'T LEAVE US

SAVE US FROM THE GENERALS CANCER

It's over Sup Forums died in 2013 you can't save it we all tried

holy shit the edge

Generals destroyed 90% of Sup Forums like three years ago dude.

It was nice to have some sort of a break but you literally cannot stop the hordes of autistic faggots who would rather hide in thier personal chatrooms

apologize to trump RIGHT NOW or i am outta here

I agree with this dumb animeposter

>anime paedo complaining about anything

Generals are just how autistic tripfags pretend they have a social life.

>hordes of autistic faggots who would rather hide in thier personal chatrooms
Fucking this.

It's not even sports related if I made a thread about Papa John's I'd get banned immediately but if I said it was an /nfl/ general the janitor would keep it up

Sorry Mr. Trump my feeble minded brain cant comprehend your greatness and will now fully support your cause to make America great again.

>rotherhamposter complaining about pedophiles

I'm heading back to ck tv and pol. Sorry I don't give a shit about soccer.

yup ;_;

⭐⭐⭐ what are these things?

Newfag here for the Olympics. Glad you want me on board.

What happened in 2013?

Regards,

Newfriend.

>What happened in 2013?
it involved hotpockets

lots, and lots, of hotpockets

Everyone on Sup Forums migrated to Sup Forums.

I would like a detailed explanation of how Sup Forums is outside of the olympics.

What kind of dank memes go on?

haha back to endless nfl, mlb and football

[spoiler]I actually really like generals on this and other boards[/spoiler]

>mlb
lolno

>Sup Forums
It's a fucking subreddit, everyone with half a brain moved elsewhere post 2012-2013

I see you never visited Sup Forums

but think of all those sweet pictures of frogs sporting team attire

But mlb generals aren't bad?

>still 2 months left in the season
lolyep

Time to go to my slow boards.

and? once the NFL season starts, no one gives a shit about basebore

>I don't like it therefore no one does either
cool logic, bro

You know, we could always just pledge to not make generals any more.

As long as they're sports-related I'm pretty sure we can make whatever threads we want. We don't just have to make generals.

WILL COME FOR THE WORLD CUP AND WINTER OLYMPICS AND THEN FOR TOKYO 2020, THANKS FOR HAVING US IN YOUR HOUSE Sup ForumsARTANS AND SORRY FOR ALL.

ALSO A FINAL SHITPOSTING, SEE → CAN ANYONE HELP ME →

tv ratings prove my point

Most people will forget about it until the postseason.

The MLB season is even worse than the NBA. Just way too many fucking games it makes everything seem meaningless.

i don't get the generals thing

isn't that logically how you'd do things on a sports related board?

like...say during a big mma fight or superbowl,why would you want the entire board flooded if you aren't a fan of said sport?

Yes, generals have destroyed this site along with them actively trying to make it more accessible for Reddit and other newshits. Jesus Christ if you like the Reddit format, go to Reddit, not here. We're basically a dumping ground for other sites and you can't even fight back anymore or the janitor gets mad. We need a fucking wall.

Typically if you didn't like it, you'd shut the fuck up and go browse another board until it was over.

Because Sup Forums is not reddit and never will be reddit, no matter how much the mods, moot, or hiroshima nagasaki wants it to be.

Generals devolve into repetitive garbage so quickly. During a giant sporting event the best thread will win and be the thread everyone uses, the rest will get a few replies and die off.

That's not even the real issue though. The real issue is that generals and the increase in moderation has destroyed all creativity on this board. Power ranking threads, eventb owls, and late night fuck around threads like Sup ForumsTV or Ron Artest chatroom threads are what made Sup Forums unique and funny. They are what brought the board together and created a sense of community. Now we have endless soulless generals, and APOLOGIZE threads. That's it. The Olympics brought back some creativity but it will soon fade.

I would be okay with the nipaa spambot coming back if it meant that old Sup Forums came back. I'd be willing to make that trade.