Only country to support US in every war since ww1

>Only country to support US in every war since ww1
>They still betray and hate us

WHY.....

Also anyone know a good way to learn Mandarin?

>Also anyone know a good way to learn Mandarin?
walk outside lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's just banter m8

What the hell is going on in America? They attacked Japan as well today.

What will happen if Australia stopped sucking the US dick? Is Australia kill?

>he attacked japan as well

Where? It was only Trump telling that kike pm in straya to fuck off from sending refugees here.

lel
what? that is new, what happen?

He called them currency manipulators.

not kill, just administered by the Chinese

Trump needs to learn the art of diplomacy.

Nobody respects an ass kisser.

We become 50% Asian instead of 20%

It won't be that bad though. We'd be like a less-strict Singapore

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA

>Aussies showing they can dish banter but not take it

Enjoy the Refugees. Americans don't fuck around.

Wasn't Turnbull sucking Trump's dick over the travel ban a couple days ago?

>We don't want your refugees
>betrayal

The biggest betrayal is you offloading your refugees on us

No our foreign minister said something neutral and non-specific about it and it got twisted in every direction by media

>they can dish banter
[citation needed]

We vetted them and it's only 1250, quit being a pansy

>Also anyone know a good way to learn Mandarin?
don't

Shows you what our friendship's worth, don't it?

We full now.

>Non-whites migrate to white countries
>Whites then migrate to Asian countries

Yes... yes... it's all going according to plan.

Yeah, but you didn't use XTREME vetting.

It involves a halfpipe and sunglasses.

>less-strict Singapore
>more like China tier
You're really have no idea what these slanty mongrels are capable of for the sake of money, don't you?
enjoy your LED sunset then. :D

>looks at flag
Are you an American on vacation? You think he'll play ball with you? At this point China is more interested in green energy than Trump.

That image looks pretty cool actually. Those things look like robots monitoring humans in a dystopian future where pollution is beyond control

Trump just caved on the deal WH confirmed. What the hell was even the point?

t. chink

>improve China pollution
>destroy other country environments
you sneaky chink

Gotta admit the Russian Services have done one heck of a job at destabilizing Murrica.

Too bad Trump & lads are all gonna end up some dead under shady circumstances, some hanged for treason.

That's like two days old.

I wasn't aware foot in mouth disease had an expiration date.

Take them yourself fucking kikes. Don't dump them elsewhere.

No. You made him out like he talked shit about Japan today in his call to Abe which isn't the case.

My mistake, he talked shit about Japan before the call. So much so they had to put out a statement on the matter.

No we're free! Hell what are you even saying (but no drinking in MRT, that's a fine of 500 bucks and you deserve it)

>americans are already on nauru to take refugees

nah m8 we ain't taking shit anymore

fuck you take them yourself

>trying to get the Anglosphere to play hot potato with refugees

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you you little shits, just send the fuckers back to where they came from. I'm sick off all you backstabbing cunts. "WAH WAH AMERICA THIS AMERICA THAT WAH WAH WAH THEY ARE ALWAYS IN ARE BIZZZNESSS" Then we elect Trump who says 'Merica furst, and now you cunts are already back to complaining "WAH WAH WHY AREN'T THEY TAKING CARE OF US AND ARE REFUGEEEEES"

Fuck you Chinks, how about you do without us for a change. Have fun spending a million Queen quids on a 1 story house ya cunts. I know how y'all love your little housing bubble.

You know what, there's one exception to this. New Zealand, you guys are alright. BUT THE REST OF YOU ARE CUNTS

Lmao you cucks will probably still take our refugees and if you don't they'll remain in our concentration camp anyway.

:')

But we love Straya, what did Trump do? I missed it.

You'll get tired of it pretty quickly when you can't run outside, have to buy an air filter, and have to wear an uncomfortable mask on really bad days

t.guy who lived in China

Come on man, I put some effort into that shitpost. A little more than a (You) for my efforts would go a long way.

W-We have your back, friend

OH SAY
CAN YOU
SEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are your Maoris cunts? My mom told me about some Maori who traveled all the way to Belgium for the burial of an unknown soldier who had died in WWI because he was from New Zealand and there was a possibility he was Maori. She said he stood out in the cold winter all night dressed in some Island people get up. Sounded like an interesting custom.

Na, Maori are ok, the shittest ones pretend they are in American gangs, not even memeing

A proper Maori funeral goes for like a week

who says we hate aussies?

Our Indians have similar customs I think. Funny how that is considering their an ocean apart. I wonder how much it has to do with their savage blood.

I wish I could find pictures, but some of the warriors suspend themselves from trees by putting a hook through their skin. I think it's only for the few that want to become Chiefs though.

The commander in Cheeto

found a pic

Trump is an idiot.
Australia best ally.

t. butthurt malay who's society is dominated by chinks

>caring about any other country
fuck off we're full
>learning mandarin
Listen, I know integrating into being part of Asia is imminent, but come on lad, just calm down.

>want to dump their refugees onto us

Good on Trump for telling them to fuck off. Take them yourself or send them to Canada.