absolutely, if i had $2 million expendable dollars

This. Why would I need more than one?

this

you can bring friends

>friends

Uh, you don't get to bring friends.

>2 million
nigga i can make that with 3k max

your implying this is hard to set up? 10K or less could get you exact same and even more.

10 feet by 8 feet wall to wall 4k projector. 3k. prove it.

one of those chairs is 3k

I can make 20 chairs with cheap cloth and sponge and some wooden plates with just 70 dollars

can get top notch projector for 2k with HD and 3d supporting

no you couldn't. the soundsystem alone is 100k plus the screen is another 100k

why does every home theatre look like shit . I would pay that much if they made it look this good. DIY fucking ruined everything

>IMAX
DOUBT.
IMAX screens are immense. No one has room for that on their property.

with 2mill to blow on a personal movie theatre, "friends" will be lining up to hang out with you.

Could build it for $10 while getting a blowjob from your ma OP.

getting cheap shitty versions of things isn't the same as fucking making the one in that picture

>No one has room for that on their property
the screening room is 10 feet by 8 feet. the private theatre are based on those measurements. your poor if you don't have that space available

No. You could not.

you realize they sell this right? this is an actual thing they do and not something OP whipped out of his ass

nope.
i could go to every real imax movie 5000 times for that price

not shitty at all. sponge chairs are top notch and feel even better than that heavy letter chairs.

yes I can. who's your projector guy?

>IMAX
>sub 50ft screen

waste

dis shit looks coo af

imaxprivatetheatre.com/en/index.html

why do DIY faggots think they can actually make this. Every home theatre is so amateurish and tacky if you could build something like this you would have done it

seeyou'll watch it on the same size screen as Directors in the screening room in LA

Upholstery and basic carpentry isn't very hard. Neither is calibrating a projector.

Ordering the platinum right now

Real talk I love the wall to wall projection without the gaudy speakers facing me. How would I do that in my house?

What?

>bro i could make this with like 10k easily

pre-screenings aren't in IMAX.

Because of people like

I'm an electrician by trade in Sydney and wired some insane home theatre rooms in the north shore that look like this, but they spend around $100,000+ to get the effect.

These are not cheap to set up professionally. But $2 million is an overstretch by a shit load to.

I wonder how many imax jew dicks should I need to suck to get that installed in my home

>IMAX screen
>IMAX sound

... all that matters about IMAX is the resolution. But I guess they're targeting tards with more money than sense.

I will literally pay someone to do this for 200k

>200k
who's your imax guy? I can do that for you for 7k no questions asked

>I DID IT!
>3K!

you can do thisfor 7k? go fuck yourself

people on this board are fucking retarded and don't even fucking understand what it would take to make a proper floor to ceiling, wall-to-wall screen

idiots think

>hey look I'm projecting it on muh wall! it's totally the same

like here

yes I can. I have business class A account with alibaba and can get you all the package at wholesale price plus homemade top notch chairs and reflective walls. Can do you also neon lighting for 100 dollars extra

It would be really annoying to procure films to play in it, and the only thing worth getting would be Nolan's movies or documentaries.

they give you every IMAX movie ever made with the purchase and you get to watch any IMAX movie made in the future with a subscription. blu ray and dvd work on it too

>they give you every IMAX movie ever made with the purchase and you get to watch any IMAX movie made in the future with a subscription
Well, that's kinda neat

you're still only able to project movies that are out in blue ray lmaooo

(not true by the way)

Cinema have to give 2% of the money they made off the movie in order to project it

How does a private cinema works ?

>How does a private cinema works ?
what are you asking? read the fucking fine print they give you the movies made for free and if you want to watch the ones made in the future you get a subscription so they get some money for it.

I'm asking how much would it cost you to get the next avenger to day of its international release

i'm guessing a load of money

35 000 one time fee. dunno where buddy is getting a subscription from but from the website it says the same day release player is 35k

if I had 2 million dollars for a home theater don't you think I'd have 100k for a dozen real dolls?

where do you think they'd be sitting at. the floor?