Post your current favorite album and how alone you are

Post your current favorite album and how alone you are.
>Flotation Toy Warning - Bluffer's Guide To The Flight Deck
>all of these

Bonus points if you've thrown a party alone or planned to have a party but zero people showed up

none of those are necessarily loner things except for the last 3

Going to a bar alone just makes you an alcoholic

But what if you're to scared to go outside? I scored 0, but I'm probably worse than this whole list

>Yellow Magic Orchestra - s/t

don't give me these feels again user ;_;

>concert alone
check
>restaurant alone
only to get a takeaway tho
>bar alone
yeah many many many times
>party alone
how can I be alone if it's a party?
>all 24 hours alone
well I was with my family, no friends tho'

I'm fairly alone

Nah only if you were in isolation in your room. Family are people!

>tfw twin
Dumb bitch keeping me from achieving peak loneliness

>Going to bars and parties, especially alone
I wish I was this confident

No Gf
Only a few really close friends and a shit ton of kinda friends
Never done anything on the list

You can spend most of your life single and it won't necessarily mean you're happier with a mate. But a true companion is worth every second you spent alone. Intimacy is a gift, and rarer than you'd ever imagine.

I didn't realize this was such a factor until I started getting approached by people. I just stay in my head so much and have so much fun there for the most part because I don't expect anyone else to be interesting.

Bump

user dropping some solid advice here, thanks senpai

Everytime I see this I envy him cause at least he has a cool shirt.

You're born alone and you'll die alone

so

Why would a loner go to a party?

I've gone to a concert alone and spent my birthday alone (not that I like birthday parties abyway)

How can you be born alone?

>movie alone
Sure, I've done that before if I'm bored but I'll usually go to the dollar movie during the day when nobody else is really there

>dance alone
like a dance club? never done this

>concert alone
probably not a concert like you're thinking of where you have to buy tickets in advance, but I go to small venues/bars and hear live music alone all the time

>restaurant alone
I've done it before but it's awkward if it's a restaurant where you have a server. In that case I'll just sit at the bar.

>bar alone
all the time to watch sports or hear live music. or occasionally just to have a drink and maybe talk to some other people who are there alone. the key is picking the right bar.

>party alone
yeah, but only smaller parties where I already know most everybody there anyway

>birthday alone
I've probably done this at some point, but I think even on those days I at least had work where I spent time with people who I'd consider friends. You know- work friends.

>work friends
ah, the most superficial kind of friends

There's nothing wrong with going to a movie/concert/restaurant/bar alone. Only codependent girls need people around them to do things.

>Gone to a movie alone
The best movie-going experience is when you're in a theater completely by yourself.