All hail the one true queen. Bye other boards. Also post other non Sup Forums goddesses

All hail the one true queen. Bye other boards. Also post other non Sup Forums goddesses.

How that fat Pollock won over her I'll never know. Sup Forums loves these plain Jane types.

Who?

patrician taste

by your taste in women i can say you're a very trustworthy person, feel free to claim any portuguese bunda

implying Sup Forums isn't drooling over mamona...

Shes ghetto af though

Why does that matter? The only times I see hot girls on the metro is when it stops at Cabo Ruivo or Chelas.

this. OP probably has never been on that board

I'm a gril btw :^)

Non-ghetto portuguese are shit m8. at least they don't have moustache. Accept that the blacks are the best you can give to the world.

ghetto grills know how to fuck.

>perfect ass and thighs
>pretty face
yes please.

too much ass it looks ridiculous, Maria is clearly better

Arab genes are so weak

>too much ass it looks ridiculous
Your baby dick can't give her the long strokes

post Maria webms so we can judge properly

>moustache
Hehe how original, never heard that one before
Im not calling her ghetto because black, its because she really acts and talks ghetto

is that when the black girls get on?

any man could take that little girl with giantic ass, but it takes real man to handle THICK.
161 cm, 61 kg lmao

Yeah, Chelas is a ghetto in Lisbon. "White" Portuguese women are terrible, but the Angolans are hot.

Are you a bollycao?

she has a nice ass

Haha, I'm not Portuguese so I'd never heard that phrase before. I just like bunda, man.

Its an expression we have for whites who like black culture bc bollicao is white on the outside and brown inside
A whigger essentially

yes i'm sure you're a herculean specimen who merely abstained from the olympics to give the others a chance

p-post more

I want to fugg her.

no love for betas das avenidas novas?

The little boys around here can't see past a decent face and a pair of tits. That bitch was a fucking rectangle.

>dat Ass
>dat body

I would make her Ma Moan Ah!!
If you are aware of what I meant by the previous sentence.

not really, she actually speaks better Portuguese than most of her white colleagues.

post more webms of this spunk monk

I would impregnate all three tbqh

I see what you did there...

Wew

she's got a tiny fucking head, man

Sweet Mamona...

>COMER TATU E BOM
>QUE PENA QUE DA DOR NAIS COSTAS

Renegade Wonder Woman. Fuck Gadot.

maybe. but she's a successful athlete and you're a fat NEET.