Your cunt

Your cunt
are the traps cute where you live?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.cambridge.org/action/displayFulltext?type=6&fid=10017053&jid=PSM&volumeId=-1&issueId=-1&aid=10017052&fromPage=cupadmin&pdftype=6316268&repository=authInst#cjotab_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

I've never heard of a good Portuguese trap... thankfully there are always lots of Brazilian traps here anyways

alas square jawed traps aren't good, at least we men are handsome
>THAT cosplay
my dick
shemales aren't trap

Wouldn't fuck

Would destroy her anus

>her
he's a boy cosplaying a boy

some of them

That does not make my erection go away.

Name?

I know this feel

Are there a lot of cute Korean bois or is this just a Sup Forums meme?

Flag
No, and people who unironically say that liking traps is not gay are faggots in denial

flag
no

they're mostly filipinos

source?
I'm not interested in homos at all tho

flag
yes, although most are hot but not cute

no qt Jordanian or Lebanese trannies in UAE?

>yes, although most are hot but not cute
this is true i tried to explain this to a trans girl in Brasil that she was cute while most are sexy she didn't understand do i just gave up and said she was hot lol.

i i just want a cute trap to cuddle and sleep with

lol

Not really, dead bodies turn cold pretty easily.

post more traps

why do you sickos like traps? as if the whole place women cease to exist? I can accept the logic on Afghanistan and Pakistan but you..???

>sick
there is nothing wrong with liking traps

Cause they're all faggots that try to hide their faggotry.

Agree, same here, just a friend request.

t. Faggot in Denial

The majority is trash but I fucked some really cute ones.

traps are the Patrician fetish 2nh

prison-gay. can't score actual girls, so we take the next closest thing.

would

i bet he could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch

I'm bissexual

hoe

This korean who posts these traps are you a trap or just some guy who likes traps?

you all need help

>women
I don't need evil roasties in my life

Reminder that being attracted to traps is not in any way gay:

journals.cambridge.org/action/displayFulltext?type=6&fid=10017053&jid=PSM&volumeId=-1&issueId=-1&aid=10017052&fromPage=cupadmin&pdftype=6316268&repository=authInst#cjotab_

>Background
Gynandromorphophilia (GAMP) is sexual interest in gynandromorphs (GAMs; colloquially, shemales). GAMs possess a combination of male and female physical characteristics. Thus, GAMP presents a challenge to conventional understandings of sexual orientation as sexual attraction to the male v. female form. Speculation about GAMP men has included the ideas that they are homosexual, heterosexual, or especially, bisexual.

>Method
We compared genital and subjective sexual arousal patterns of GAMP men with those of heterosexual and homosexual men. We also compared these groups on their self-ratings of sexual orientation and sexual interests.

>Results
GAMP men had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men and different from those of homosexual men.

>Conclusions
Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual.

thanks Dr. Richthofen

Dog bless :D

australian traps aren't even convincing

if they were i'd probably kiss one