Shawn is in a very bad place, just looking at his Facebook page shows it all. How about we make a get well card for him?

Shawn is in a very bad place, just looking at his Facebook page shows it all. How about we make a get well card for him?

he should make me an apology card for being one of the worst, disingenuous acts of the 2010's

Literally who?

he'd probably be wierded out by it, he has a strange relationship with fan adoration

You know, I think Shaun Ryder is on a par with W.B. Yeats as a poet.

pls explain whom this is referring to op

wym

Lil Ugly Mane

I keep getting emails from people.
I wrote this the day before Bedwetter was recorded.
All i could do, all i can do is write poems and basically a polemic yelp review into the notepad on my phone.
what else can i do.
im not gonna get into my own shit on some specific level because fuck you, i dont know you. pay attention to yourself.
but i feel like this is the best way i can explain shit.
polemic yelp review of american heath care system:
"After a lifetime of avoiding this shit. Ignoring this shit. FInding myself confused.
After 3 months of sleeplessly, anxiously glaring into the eyes of an old monster that suddenly grew a new head.
3 months of forgetting who i was. What i was doing.
I knew something had to happen. I'd known this for a while.
I had been reaching out
Calling.
Emailing.
After continuous unsuccessful attempts for months to contact psychiatrists and doctors, I reluctantly checked into the hospital today.
I thought maybe i could get a much needed psych evaluation and hopefully receive some sort of treatment, perhaps even simply a referral and/or an appointment to go see somebody else who could provide that.
I didn't know what else to do.
What else are you supposed to do.
For six hours I sat nervously twitching and in a freezing waiting room.
Whimpering old men being completely overtaken by their Alzheimer's.
Vomiting children.
Bleeding Fingers.
Ugly loud sagging losers who were obviously constantly there.
Begging for attention with some new ailment and concern.
Their broken humilated spouse at their side.
I was anxious and horrified by the idea of a potential forced or even voluntary intake to a psychiatric facility.
Surrending my freedom.
Surrender of my routines.
After six hours of constantly reassuring myself I was doing the right thing, I was finally seen.
Led down a hallway into a bare concrete cell with a small bed in the center. Dim lights. scratches on the drab walls.

Grates in the floor to catch whatever bodily fluids they have to hose out of there.
One of the walls was one of those steel doors that the corner store pulls down at the end of the night.
Not sure what that was about.
Empty though.
A bed and a chair.
Somebody had carved "slipknot sucks" into the plastic bed that was bolted to the floor. Seems fitting.
You're the same, you're basically just a stupid fucking sad teenager right now. You're pathetic.
Good luck getting better idiot.
I was given a gown and my belongings were inventoried and confiscated.
I sat and waited in my gown.
Eventually, Two skittish nurses and some community college educated social worker baby-talked their questions to me as a lurching police officer glared at me disgustedly over their shoulders.
I'd chosen to go in at a time where I was feeling okay so i would be fully able to articulate and describe the symptoms I was experiencing so I could potentially receive the most accurate treatment. I thought that made the most sense.
I didn't want to wait until I was in the midst of some anxious episode and having to hyperventilate my troubles out thru a salty humiliated fog. I thought that made the most sense.
I sat and calmy described my symptoms. I tried to convey how terrified i was. I tried to tell them i couldnt do it anymore.
This was received with a couple bored nods and sparse notes being jotted down on a clipboard.
Eventually i was hurried along and any complexity of my disease was all quickly reduced to two simple questions:
"Are you suicidal? Do you wanna hurt anyone else?"
No.
No I don't. I can't think of anything I wanna do less than die, I can't think of anything that frightens me or gives me more anxiety than the uncertainty of what happens when you die.
No.

No I don't actively want to hurt anyone, to be honest, the fact that I voluntarily came in here could be seen as an indication that I'm absolutely exhausted and desperate to stop hurting myself and everyone else by not confronting this shit for so long.
wrong answer.
I was discharged. handed back my clothes, given a xeroxed list of some websites about suicide prevention and a "feel better" or some other equally patronizing verbal pat on the back.
Back right where I started.
Nobody is gonna help me.
Our current mental healthcare system is absolute shit.
Absolute shit that absolutely incentivizes violence and self harm by categorizing it as the sole interpretation of "severity" worth treating.
By making the idea of treatment feel so utterly hopeless to people who already exist and drown in their hopelessness.
Fuck your resources. Fuck being understaffed. Fuck your stupid priorities.
You're incompetent .
Here let me clear out some space for you. Free up some of your time. Empty some rooms.
On hurting yourself:
This is a complex issue, but to briefly put it, I believe a suicidal individual should not only be afforded that right, but after some legislatively decided period of time and therapy and education to ward off impulsiveness and melodrama, the same way they treat anybody undergoing assisted suicide. A process. they should be given a safe clean environment and chemicals to facilitate their decision, no matter the reasoning. grow up.
On hurting someone else:
This is not a complex issue. As far as recidivist violent degenerate squealing psychopaths...rabid dogs just need a bullet to the head.
I've read old yeller.
They dont care. Neither do I.
boo hoo.
Conversely:
lock them in a room and keep them safe.
Is this really that hard?
"Are you an immediate threat to yourself or others are you?"
How about instead of prioritizing that question we focus more on:

"Im so tired and exhausted of constantly hurting myself and everyone around me"
Be passing over someone like me, a person who, on their own volition, came to you for help. A person who desperately wants help. You are simply and plainly creating more and more and more people who will eventually be slobbering immediate threats to themselves and all of mankind.
It creates that understanding.
In an already fractured damaged mind it is an entirely reasonable assertion that you would potentially have to commit an act of violence against yourself or others just to receive treatment.
even if you didn't want to.
even if that wasn't a real compulsion.
a last resort.
This system has a very real potential to turn people who voluntarily seek help, people who aren't yet completely overtaken by their illness, into violent suicidal monsters because you are dangling their own treatment on a string in front of them, scoffing at their pitiful attempt at recovery and demanding they need to do more.
"well shit, if you want help yr gonna have to try a lot harder than that buddy, haha, comeback after you snapped a random person's neck in a grocery store and cut off all the fingers on your left hand with some scissors, fucking poser".
I'll get better one day.
Not today.
Maybe I'll have fingers.
Maybe I won't."
thanks for the well wishes.
i'm fine.
i'm just angry.
i'm not the only person dealing with this and i've lived a full, somewhat interesting life.
i hate that you are dealing with this.

he is, damn america's psychological health system is so fucked up

but his new bedwetter project is CRAZY

bedwetter - flick your tongue

its out

hes completely on point in regards to care for mental health it's in total shambles & will probably kill or greatly damage a lot of us who need it.

His name is Travis m8

Why is he depressed, tho

this, its a fucking mess out there

and they wonder why so many people are shooting up schools and offing themselves

jesus

get well travis

where is this from?

Lil ugly's facebook

Internet get well cards are lame as fuck and like said he'd probably hate it.