Great Australian-American War of 2017 when?

Great Australian-American War of 2017 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpWmlRNfLck
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/feb/02/australia-struggling-to-save-refugee-agreement-after-trumps-fury-at-dumb-deal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does australia have to steal

new zealand?

aldi > coles > woolworths

I won't kill an Australian.

I refuse!

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=dpWmlRNfLck

I hope I get some meat from the australian meat market

oh come on, they aren't even people

C O L E S
O
L
E
S

pipe down shit-leg

All Anglos are brothers

>Be American president
>get call from The Bull
>he calls you a cunt and tells you to take his refugees
>know you can't refuse so you hang up the phone in an autistic rage and start crying on twitter

Kek, this.
Please kill our thin skinned, fat, elderly shitbird.
Please?

i will crush you

What the hell happened? I don't understand!

Who's actually going to be doing the shipping
If it's you all can you like sink them accidentally

Our election was shit, and the best thing we could muster was a mean old whiny goat. Not to mention there was literally no good candidates.

I hate picking the least worst out of things.

Why do we have shitty candidates, my fellow American?

I'll fight for Australia!

Because they were assassinated before they got the chance to run

Based Pommy

Bye bye ANZUS

this

>literally worship the USA for a century and be the biggest sycophant in their entire list of allies
>clementine caligua still bullies turnbull and hangs up on him

wtf i love china now

hey

HEY

STOP THIS

It truly shows in the America hate from your countrymen. I noticed it the heaviest from Australians all over the internet.

it's only banter

Noticed it for years by the way. Not just recently and not just Sup Forums.

No, I'm not talking about banter. I'm talking about pure unbridled hate that they aren't even trying to disguise as anything but hateful. I love Easter threads.

No, I think truly smart people aren't politicians for one reason only: they don't want the responsibility. And that's why they don't run.

I rly hate how we get extremely charismatic people to run for office but they're incredibly dumb.

Why should we even have republics in the first place?

Maybe you shouldn't have turned away our destroyer in '85.

Better start looking for Gandalf, you'll need him for when the Chinese arrive.

It's just that the intelligent ones don't make it far.
Only on rare cases can you get someone who is both intelligent, and charismatic.

Nobody in Australia honestly hates Americans, we just like to make fun of you because you're easy targets

Please don't send the emus after us Australia.

>Only on rare cases can you get someone who is both intelligent, and charismatic.
Since when has this ever occured? In my opinion all of the Presidents were either shit or okay, but none of them were exceptionally good.

Turdbull thinks Trump will take the failed reffos that Obummer set as a trap for him.
Announces to Oz.
Trump reconsiders the shitty deal.
Turdball btfo
Libs collapse to Bernardifaggots
>one nation is OneNation
Reffos get fucked over
Straya gets saved
>based Pauline
>based Trump 6d chess
Bewdy Straya

Truly an example as to how we cannot handle the bants.

Stop with that. Plenty do. I can differentiate between banter and genuine disgust. Goes for all non-Americans. It's what makes me kind of feel good in a spiteful way over Trump's retardation and ruining of the country.

>inb4 "take that, liberals" picture

>know you can't refuse

We just did.
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/feb/02/australia-struggling-to-save-refugee-agreement-after-trumps-fury-at-dumb-deal

Fuck you Bruce.

And cucks like you are the worst.

There is not a single country that doesn;t get defensive over memes. Actually, poorer countries are the only ones who take it well.

Again, not talking about banter. If you don't think there is a lot of genuine American hate then you are the unwitting clown.

Rabd liberals are a distinct subspecies of the human populace and occur everywhere, trust me they have enough self-hatred for their own government and democracy to only direct their vitriol against America occasionally, although Trump is bringing out the worst

>struggling to save the agreement
Your embassy confirmed it was going through, and the immigration ban explicitly states that it will still comply with the US's international agreements.

its not us struggling to save it, its trump struggling to block it.

I don't think Trump can be stopped by any checks or balances at this point, if he doesn't want it to go through then it won't

He can't, the Congress is all Republican and the Supreme Court is all Republican.

Since the 3 branches of gubbermint are all occupied by Republican "forces" for a lack of a better term, Trump is able to do anything he wants in office guaranteed if it fits the GOP's ideology.

And so far the party hasn't refused anything Trump wants to do, so Trump is probably going to block those angry mudslimes from coming thru.

Whatever man. Let me tell you about gangs in Chicago. In the 70s, there formed 2 massive alliances between every gang in Chicago. Peoples and Folks. This caused you to automatically have tons of enemies in exchange for shaky alliances with no clear leader. Anyway, not relevant. But there were some ultimate edgster gangs who gave zero fucks and decided to align with no one and in fact align against both sides but can form direct alliances with other gangs. They are called Renegades. Also known as EBK(Everybody Killa).

We are the Renegades now.

Good night lad, gotta schleep.

they're not anglos anymore. they're sneaky chinks.
>at least they solve the chinks problem here (malaysian chinks mass migrate to Aus)

AUSTRALIA WILL ALWAYS BE ANGLO RRREEEEEEE

Trump can basically rip apart the deal you idiot. I don't give a fuck about what libshit appointrd embassy staff by Obama in Canberra said.

We are not taking them in.

In this age? I don't think so, senpai. Just last month 3 chink family-size tenants moved to Australia and we held a farewell party.

I genuinely hate the US though, their culture is a cancer on this country.

I don't hate Americans, merely wish that they weren't allowed to use the Internet as their people and culture are like a cancerous growth which has given birth to everything wrong with the Internet.