/got/ general

Where the fuck is Melly? Edition

Stannis alive and well

Keep it in one thread.

Azor Salsa

Gathering her strength to shoot fireballs at the Bolton army.

WE WUZ PYROMANCERS N SHIT

Previous thread

Why do faggots on here like Stannis so much? He literally let a dumb cunt talk him into burning his own daughter on a stake. Is that the kind of dumb fucks you want to be?

In the books, which is the only canon that matters.

wrong thread ppl

That lady looked like she could have been Arya's mom even before she got her shit kicked in.

>He literally let a dumb cunt talk him into burning his own daughter on a stake. Is that the kind of dumb fucks you want to be?

Have you seriously not seen Stannisfags constantly raging about how he was character assassinated by the producers making him burn his daughter? They don't hate Stannis for burning his daughter, they hate D&D. Stannisfags like Stannis because his book version and most of his TV version are/were pretty based.

>two threads

we're in here lads

ye bro u know it

They literally say he's a good looking guy and interesting as fuck while posting the actor every time.

>Sup Forums
>Posts pictures of TV Stannis every fucking time.
This is not a valid excuse

>that pic of davos

gold.

>such a pleb that you can't handle off screen activity

The actor is a good-looking guy and interesting as fuck. Your point?

Davos is a dirty whore

>Jon: none of them have answered our call.

>Sansa: I know they haven't. I know that because I stood on that hill and no one came.

>Jon: They won't lend their support. They truly believe our House is...

>Sansa: THANK YOU, wise 'Lord Commander!' Thank you for explaining the true weight of a man's oath to me.

>[pause]

>Sansa: No word from the Manderly's?

>Jon: No.

>Sansa: Send more ravens.

>Jon: They've killed all the ravens.

>[stares into the distance]

>Sansa: The first time I saw Winterfell since i left...

>[trembles, regains composure]

>...The first time I saw Winterfell since I left, it looked just as we'd left it, felt like home. I saw it, and I thought, "Things might actually be alright, and perhaps in time I would indeed be Wardeness of the North."

>Jon: But you knew. You knew about the Boltons, and what Roose had done to our brother...

>Sansa: Yes, it was all so very lost on me, you love reminding me of that. Everyone in this frozen pile of shit always loves reminding me of that! You know what it's like to be told how lucky you are to be someone's prisoner? To be told how much YOU owe THEM? And then to be locked in a little room and used like a whore...

>[Davos runs by with Lyanna Mormont on his shoulders]

>Sansa: I will kill that man! I swear to the Old Gods, the New Gods, to every fucking god in every fucking heaven, I will kill that man!

>Jon: Sansa, listen to me. I'm your brother. I'm bound by blood to support you.

>Sansa: And what's your counsel, "brother"?

>Jon: Run. Twenty Good Men wait outside our camp. We have 2000 wildlings. We can't win. Wait for nightfall and run.