Wtf could the avengers do against them??

wtf could the avengers do against them??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yklgt6t4fL4
youtube.com/watch?v=mKIqrlnWgYo
youtube.com/watch?v=aA3FTLk9O4I
youtube.com/watch?v=hev2hu0LUcg
youtube.com/watch?v=fWM1lr-DMR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vision and Scarlet Witch would wreck them while the others distract them.

PLOT ARMOR

more like sequel armor

Anyone else found the sentinels in this film to be fucking brutal and terrifying? throughout the film they were basically trying to rape everyone.

They did a better job of ultron than the avengers, no quips or dumb quirky bullshit, just an AI following the most logical, cold and calculating path.

I'm honestly glad they strayed away from the original design, it would not have looked as menacing.

i'm watching the movie right now and they're easily the most horrifying thing to ever come out of any capeshit movie

>they want us to believe a dwarf could design those
name me an actual case in history involving a manlet scientist

But I wanted these!

It's the same armor.

that ass was so damn phat

Why is CIA there?

Felt especially bad seeing Colossus and Iceman get destroyed.

The other one with him being torn in half and fighting it the whole time was worse, I think.

Then you know nothing about Ultron because although he was not portrayed well he is not that.

Yeah I agree.

*hides behind shield*

What happened to Mystique in the future timeline? Also when Logan wakes up in the new timeline, what year is it? The same one they were in before he goes back to the past?

Wow, this has me interested. I've never cared one bit about the X-Men but the way these fuckers look and sound has me wanting to see more.

Is it worth watching the newest movie?

quip them to death

BRUTAL

they are only in the movie in that form for like 10-15 minutes. You see them in the opening scene and then at the final battle.

I know... I want a full showing of a sentinel, only the last film from the last series of movies ever showed one twice, I found them 4spooky8me

this is from days of future past and it's just the action opening that sets up the rest of the movie. it's a very enjoyable movie though.

Do they kick as much ass as the webms posted so far have shown? Seems like they actually manage to kill a few fucking mutants.

They destroy the mutants before the plot kicks in

POP

They kill a lot of mutants.

Vision would go down with ease. Scarlet Witch has the ability to influence probability. One Sentinel per avenger? She would get taken out last. That's too much probability for movie version to handle. If movie version can just hover and fire red beams she would die fast as well.

they kill almost all of them, until spoilers

If you just want to see Sentinels than watch these. Spoilers though:

youtube.com/watch?v=yklgt6t4fL4
youtube.com/watch?v=mKIqrlnWgYo
youtube.com/watch?v=aA3FTLk9O4I
youtube.com/watch?v=hev2hu0LUcg

She was shot and killed after killing Trask, and then they used her blood to program the Sentinels

>implying humans shouldn't have some sort of countermeasures in place in case mutants decide to go Al-Qaeda on non-mutants

Friendly reminder that Trask did nothing wrong

the fuck are you on about?

they kill every mutant that fights them

True that, but they're basically T1000 meet Borg, and that's boring compared to spooky griant robots with lasers and using that creepy voice.

they wreck their shit, twice but something something happy ending

Deadpool could beat them.

>blink
>put portal on moon
>put portal near sentinels
>physics does the rest

Hulk and Vision would last the longest but in the end the sentinals win no matter what

They had to literally change history to beat them

Like a old GI Joe figures from when I was a kid.

That scene is shot so nicely. Maximum feel bad.

How would they beat Hulk? Shoot him with magic anti rage pellets? Throw him into space?

How the fuck does "character who can look like other people" turn out to produce unstoppable robot faggots with her blood?

How does a lady who can walk through walls teleport a mind back in time?

Hulk would probably be able to fight for eternity. Technically juggernaut and magneto should have been able to beat them

hit him on the head really hard apparently

lol no one gave a shit about these red shirt characters who died in cheap looking bunkers.

sentinels can only copy mutations though, right? hulk isn't a mutant. neither is vision. vision's dna is completely synthetic. he would show up as a toaster does to them. then thor also isn't a mutant. plus they couldn't pick up his hammer. thor can also summon the destroyer. tony would probably get his ass beat once, but then study a dead sentinel and create sentinel-buster armor. scarlet witch and quicksilver are supposed to be mutants so the best bet is to keep them far away. Cap isn't a mutant but he's just peak strength. Pretty useless for the most part. Hawkeye could take a few out. Black Widow is completely useless.

>How the fuck does "character who can look like other people" turn out to produce unstoppable robot faggots with her blood?

Something something mutant genes

I don't know more than that, I'm a capeshit pleb that never read the comics

Sheer numbers + ability to freeze/get hot + spear arms

I know Hulk is strong but he can still be injured. What happens when a hundred Sentinels pounce on him and start stabbing every inch of him with red hot pokers?

Magneto pulled some insane shit in apocalypse. Why couldn't he do that in days? Like make an impenetrable shield whilst burying all their factories and ships from the other side of the world?

Name me an actual case in history where people had super powers.

He wasn't amped

On an organic target professor x would be totally unstoppable if he wasnt a pussy about doing brain scrambling psy waves.

he got better at controlling his powers over time

>Like make an impenetrable shield whilst burying all their factories and ships from the other side of the world?

I love how super hero shit gets progressively more retarded as it goes on. In all forms of media too, be it comics or movies or whatever. DBZ levels of stupid.

Did he even do that to mag? I thought he just told him to, effectively, think bigger. He never touched him and made him sperg out like with the others.

in the original comic, the sentinels were made with the genes of Rogue, who can copy other mutants powers, and Kitty Pryde (AKA Shadowcat, AKA the one sending Wolverine back in time in the film) was sent back in time by a different character (i don't remember who but i think it was Cyclops' daughter who doesn't exist in the film universe). basically, they changed the characters without worrying about it making sense.

That's what he did in the latest movie. The man who controls metal basically started destroying the entire world and then decided to stop. In x3 it took most of his power to move a bridge.

>that Sentinel slowly blasting/melting the face off that mutant at the end of DofP

they needed to find a way to give jlaw more screentime so they made her the key to all of this

Hawkeye, Black Widow, Falcon, Cap, Scarlet Witch and Ant Man go down instantly (Ant Man can only either hide or try to go inside one of them but they can turn to fire)

War Machine and Iron Man go down in the next round.

Vision and Thor put up a good fight but go down eventually.

Hulk just gets angrier and angrier and trashes them all. A sort of win to The Avengers (that don't exist now)

how would sentinels kill Vision and Thor?

Thor doesn't seem that strong in the movies. If they gang up on him he could probably be stabbed

Because he was paralyzed by his dead family and Jewish heritage visions from early in the movie.

I was thinking revealing his other son would make him switch asap since he only wanted family, but nooooo, he kept vacuuming up civilization and ignored them, soo weak. We could of had an epic magneto vs apocalypse battle.

Vision's really not as OP as Joss Whedon would have you believe. He can phase out and phase hard but so can Sentinels. He can fire a beam out of his forehead and that's it. He's not as strong as Collossus or Thor. Whenever he isn't in ghost mode he gets fucked up.

Thor is just Storm but much more impressive physically.

Avoid someone clarify the timeline for me ?
The first 3 Xmen movies and the origins wolverine. Are those related to Xmen first class and DOFP? Also did jean grey put the memories back in Logan's head in apocalypse? Did she see where he stabs her?

movie hulk got his ass kicked by tony in a modern day suit.

explain to me how this is possible please

Gilgamesh

wasn't rogue in original cut of the movie too?

OJ Simpson when the juice got loose

What kind of physics is that?

since when does mystique have the power to imitate other mutant's powers? how can machines imitated mutant powers?

i think the original script had Rogue in her role from the comic, but the producers wanted more screentime for Jennifer Lawrence or something. i might be making this up, though.

no no no listen dude the first three movies were officially retconned by the events of DOFP. The events of First class almost certainly happened in BOTH timelines. but when wolverine goes back in time to prevent the sentinel apocalypse he creates a whole new timeline that Age of Apocalypse is set in. She could not have seen the image of Wolverine stabbing her in Wolverines mind because the wolverine she helps in Age of Apoc is the timeline creation of DOFP not the future Wolvie from the timeline where he sihkabobs her. see?

I think
have it

IIRC I don't even think they mentioned Mystique's blood giving them the powers, only that it enabled the Sentinels to determine who was a mutant (and which non-mutants had genes that could result in mutant kids)

this

I always thought Blink could have rekt them if she wasn't so incompetent

>"Look guys i played portal 2!!!"

Mystique's blood definitely gave them the ability to copy mutant abilities in the film. they just never bothered to explain how or why, when the entirety of her power is to copy people's physical appearance.

Then what memories did she put them back in? Ain't the DOFP wolverine like the same wolverine from X2

she could make multiple portals thought right? she could have countered the portal counter, make another portal so that when it turns around to stab her, it would stab him in the face or something

Dr Strange would be called in to gather other sorcerers and banish them to another dimension or something.

Yeah it was supposes to be Rogue but muh Jlaw "star power"

Yeah, I remember them implying there was something particularly special about her blood, I just assumed it was some backstory shit in the comics.

And wiki pages on capeshit characters
>mfw

they did, she changes her physical properties, so the sentinels alter their physical properties

Rebecca >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cuntLaw

seriously, if professor x really wanted to, he could completely neutralize any threat to mutant kind with cerebro. that's the main reason why apocalypse wanted him to began with. he could have totally stopped the formation of the sentinels regardless of whether mystique killed trask or not, or even stop scientist from using mystique blood to create the sentinels

you do know that they depowered thor for the movie right? comic thor would wreck the sentinels, they're still only machines after all, unless they were made out of adamantium or something

>youll never spread her ass and paint it blue

those make up artists were so lucky

He gets more mad, worldbreaker hulk would tank all of them

At first I thought the machines from DOFP where copies of the robot that hunts Thor in his first movie

uh no. the wolverine she rescues in Age of Apocalypse is the 1983 Wolverine the one that was captured and sent to a govt lab at the end of DOFP in the wake of the attempt to assasinate Nixon. HE doesn't have the memories of the wolverine of the future because the consciousness of the future wolverine (complete with memories of having struck down Jean) whipped back tot the 21st century just as shadowcat said they would. When Jean says she restored a kernel of 1983 wolverines memories. She's talking about whatever damage was done to his memory by the horrible torture (and probable deliberate memory erasure) done by William Striker between DOFP and Apoc while giving Wolvie his admantium claws. That was always the price Striker would force Wolverine to pay to get the adamantine claws. He would become more powerful but an amnesiac zombie for Striker to order around as he willed.

hot/cold to counter iceman and fire dude i can see, but changing metal type to kill metal dude? i mean come on!

Okay then this cool but...

How did Bryan Singer go from this....to THIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=fWM1lr-DMR8

vision would rek their shit and scarlet bitch would disintegrate them with her reality altering powers

pressure differential