'Real O'Neals' Star Noah Galvin Accuses Director Bryan Singer of Running Underage Sex Parties

>Galvin's candid interview didn't end there. The actor, who doesn't want to be a "fucking soothsayer" for the gay community, claimed that Bryan Singer invites younger boys to his home. In 2014, the X-Men director was accused of sexually abusing underage boys. The accuser later dropped the lawsuit.
>"Bryan Singer likes to invite little boys over to his pool and diddle them in the fucking dark of night. I want nothing to do with that. I think there are enough boys in L.A. that are questionably homosexual who are willing to do things with the right person who can get them in the door," Galvin told Vulture. "In New York there is a healthy gay community, and that doesn't exist in L.A.”
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/real-oneals-star-noah-galvin-slams-colton-haynes-coming-out-w209656

Why is he still allowed to direct capeshit?

>diddle them in the fucking dark of night
Wew

Proof = Zero (0)

>healthy gay community

No! Not Brian!

>friends with Collins-Rector

yeah hes a rapist faggot

Wow

>Plays with an older man's penis
>"He raped me"

typical attention whore. disregard.

Sounds like someone is mad he didn't get a role

>actors are finally naming the jews instead of just "they" or "him"

What a time to be alive.

Most faggots are pedophiles. They deserve to be gassed

>In his early teenage years, Galvin was asked by his mother, Abbie, several times if he was gay. He came out to her when he was fourteen.[1][2][3] Galvin has two siblings. His father is Catholic and his mother is Jewish; he was raised "both Jewish and Catholic going to CCD, Hebrew School and church",[4][5] and has described himself as Jewish.[6]

Is this some kind of turf war

BRYAN SINGER, WE'RE COMING FOR U NIGGA

recently the jews are being called out. watta wonderful age

He already apologized top kek they really are slaves.

>healthy
>gay

pick fucking one

sounds like a case of a horny twink having a night with daddy and regretting it afterwards

How long until someone finally calls out Dan.

Good thing the show has already been renewed for a second season.

Doesn't make it ok

watch x-men apocalypse and tell me that literally every single male actor in the movie hasn't fucked to get a part in the film. every single one is gay.

also this o neals guys career is dead.

That scene where Nightcrawler and Angel fight is deff homo-erotic.

but just look at all the male actors and extras. they are all homosexual. I felt like each one did something horrible to be in that film.

I'm jealous as fuck of Bryan Singer

Just think of all the prime Hollywood boipussy he's deflowered over the years

>Jew
>pedo

Well, color me surprised! Bahaha

I think if you gassed all faggots, the pedophiles among them will cease to be.