Why is this so good?

Why is this so good?

It's just a damn good rock album. Refreshingly straight forward without being stupid. LP2 when?

its 7/10 at best they dont have the chemistry to make a decent record

new QotSA album is due this year

Yeah I'm hype as fuck for that. Like Clockwork wasn't my favorite album of theirs but it's still a great record. QOTSA was one of the only bands that I loved as a kid and I still love now.

>7/10 at best
>not decent
You're delusional and self-contradictory.

Because no other rock album sounds like it. Interesting instrumentation, unique vocals blending three voices, different moods for the songs yet a cohesive feel to the whole album. I never understood the criticism that it sounds like QotSA. To me, it always stood out as its own beast.

its fucking horrible and cringey why do you like this?

also the worst band name of the past 2 centuries

It's not

Because the instrumentation is all fantastic, especially the drumming. The riffs are amazing and catchy as hell. It's just a great collaboration with absolutely no pretension to it.

Literally what is cringy about this?

What do you consider to be a good band name? And why is it cringey?

If this was made by black musicians Pitchcuck would give it a 9.5/10

Will they ever make an other album?

Pitchkek

Best supergroup John Paul Jones has ever been in.

I remember loving this thing way back in high school during my dadrock phase. "Whoa it's modern classic rock!!". I liked it a lot less as I got older but it still does what it does well.

i completely strayed away from rock for the past few years and this album never fails to impress me. There's nothing bad you can say about it other then some songs that are only decent because they're a tad bit uninspired. 8/10 imo

You sound like you used to be cool, but have since become a nu-male whose taste in music cucked out since

Am I off?

No I just stopped worshipping guitar based rock and have a more healthy appreciation of all genres. Don't have to be a wiener about it

>I pay black people to please my overweight girlfriend with Problem glasses

ok

Thanks for the reply :)

Why are you shitting up this thread dude

bump