What is he thinking during this scene

What is he thinking during this scene

"
"boob"

>Wow she is really attractive I wish I had a dick so I could fuck her

i wish i could save it in some sort of time machine

>i wish i had a dick

Phantom boner.

I wonder if you can still cum via prostate stimulation with no dick.

>i wish she had a dick

>they decided to show her tits instead of that amazing ass

What were they thinking?

because he's like a child, and we all know little boys like titties and men like ass

Holy fuck that is deep

Bravo!

>tfw no cock

*blop*

>You wait and see, Missandei. I will be President! I'll be the most powerful man in the Washington, and I'm gonna clean up this country

>i wish i had a gog :DDD

TOO OLD

YES WE CAN

They probably cum from wherever they pee. You can tell the rest of their reproductive system still works or they wouldn't get excited, like the eunuch. I guess they'd have night pollutions every once in a while too.

Don't look straight at the camera.

"I would fuck her in the pussy,
and make it nice and gushy,
and she'll say 'it's so thick.'
I really want a blowjob
but then I would have me no job.
If I only had a dick..."

That's always bugged me about the various castrated men on GoT. If they cut off your penis, you still have testicles that make testosterone and sperm. Also, they would need some way to keep the urethra open, or you'd die quickly from internal urine poisoning. Basically, you'd be a regular guy who just can't penetrate a woman. Everything else would work.
If they removed the testicles, you'd still have a dick, but you wouldn't make male hormones, so you'd probably have no desire anyway.
If you removed the penis AND testicles, you'd still have the urination problem, and there's a near 100% chance of dying from infection and /or blood loss.

Poem_for_your_sprog I SEE YOU IN EVERY THREAD Xddd!! UPVOTE

"The term eunuch usually refers to a male who has had only his testicles removed surgically. For those guys, they would urinate as normal through the penis. This day and age, that would be the vast majority of the cases.

However, from a historical perspective, the term eunuch had many variations. Quite a few countries/cultures would also remove the penis. A tube (often of bamboo since many were in oriental countries) would be stuck into the urethra until the male healed. Then, they would urinate similar to a female. Many variations of techniques and reasons for the removal or the testicles and/or the penis. "

82% said: co kurwa?
Fixed that for you bro.

Huh...interesting.
It's kinda bad that I'm giggling thinking about a guy pissing out a straw.

Upboated