How does one country absolutely BLOW THE FUCK OUT OF THE ENTIRE WORLD

How does one country absolutely BLOW THE FUCK OUT OF THE ENTIRE WORLD

they don't do the official doping test

Of sharting in the marts?

>ameriswims

KEK

they like to suck dicks

>country

By harnessing the power of Texan Olympic Greatness.You're welcome America, you would barely have been as good as the Chinese without the Lone Star State

2016 Olympic Medal Count, Ranked by Number of Gold Medals.

1. United States: 46 gold, 37 silver, 38 bronze, 121 total

2. Great Britain: 27 gold, 23 silver, 17 bronze, 67 total

3. Texas: 26 gold, 6 silver, 10 bronze, 42 total

4. China: 26 gold, 18, silver, 26 bronze, 70 total

>pot

[bowel movements intensify]

MY ANUS IS GOING DOOPIN MENTAL

>it's one small shart for man
>one giant shit for mankind

>one country
>50+ states combined

Pick one burgerinho

What? You want us to call the United States a "kingdom"?

Atleast one of them wants the US to be called the 'United Kingdom'

gotta love the international butthurt

*13 colonies. The French/Spanish/Natives can have the rest

by being superior by nature, it's science.

read a book, manuel.

your type of logic is why you're stuck working the fields for the rest of your days.

sorry op I don't understand

It sure feels comfy to reconfirm the fact that we're the best every 4 years.

Typing in capitals is a sign of being insecure.

Is England included?

All EU members are included

If you combine all the EU countries, they have like 5,000 athletes compared to the US who sent 550.

If they EU was a country they could only bring around 500 just like the US.

GOD BLESS REAL AMERICAâ„¢

Don't make us come down there again.

Actually it's less than 4000 which is almost irrelevant anyway. The USA has multiple participants in each individual sport and so would the European Union, the medal winners would qualify and win medals anyway. Only difference would be team sports.

You're assuming that the favorites to win the medals always win the medals, which isn't the case. In most events the difference between the athletes is pretty small, and if only the favorites in each event qualify for the Olympics, the medal count would drastically reduce.

what a load of bullshit

if an american is competing by himself against 20 people fromt he EU in the same competition, odds are someone from the EU will win

btw, you are just riding the EU's coattails portugal, the EU could easily remove your country from the equation without any real consequence

in other words, Portugal is garbage and is clutching to the idea that they belong to the EU, because their country cannot possibly stand on its own

>every participant has the same shot at winning

nigga first of all it's 1 american vs 7 europeans, and second what's the percentage of irrelevant european athletes? portugal took close to 100 athletes and only around 10 had a shot at winning a medal (2 in the triple jump, 1 in judo, 4 in kayak, 2 in walk, 2 in marathon, 1 in cycling), same goes for almost all of the EU. America only takes 3 or 4 athletes for each individual sport a much bigger percentage have a shot at a medal. If an athlete isn't one of the top 3-4 european athletes (so couldn't qualify if the EU entered as a country) then he's sure as fuck not going to win an olympic medal even if he goes representing his country. also, a lot of team sports would benefit from picking the best athletes from all around europe

I had a little brother when i was a kid. He was a normal cute child when were kids but sometimes really really annoying. A total cunt actually. He'd break all my toys if i didn't let him play with them. Every time my parents got me a new toy he wanted it before i even touched it, otherwise he'd break stuff, pee all over the floor or try to kick me and my dad in the nuts if he didn't get the toy. I fought back initially but eventually gave up. I used to be really unhappy over this as a child but my parents taught me to see it like a sibling tax for being older and more mature. USA is that annoying little cunt who never grew up and the rest of the world is me.

t.2happymedalsinRio

PS: My brother is now in jail for selling cocaine and illegal weapons to minors. KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

>America only takes 3 or 4 athletes for each individual sport a much bigger percentage have a shot at a medal

"but" a much bigger percentage have a shot at a medal*

sour fucking grapes

either that or piss poor bait

dude even if the atheletes aren't the best europe could field

when the EU can enter a competition 7 times and the US can only enter 1 time it gives the EU a huge advantage, thats all there is to it

for america to get the gold, the american needs to beat ALL the europeans

for the EU to get the gold, ANY of the europeans have to beat just one american

Keep in mind this is without our two most popular sports (Baseball & Football) even being Olympic events

mfw you got cucked by your little brother and the little brother is the USA

>we contributed with 1 (one) bronze
Well fug

kek

baseball is not more popular than basketball, hate to tell ya skippy

Is there any state in the United States, where soccer is the most popular sport of all, and where the MLS (Major League Soccer) is the most popular sports league and the most followed?

Did America win the gold in mart sharting?

>eight gold medals

shitty forced Sup Forums meme

>his country didn't even win a medal in its national sport: The 100m Aisle Piles

MY SIDES
HOW CAN MURIFATS BE THIS SHART

>shitty meme

>this is considered banter
weak

As weak as your bowels :^)

>auscuck bantz quality on a steady decline ever since they shit their pants at the Olympics

Will they ever recover?
>fucking EIGHT gold medals

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

>British men - 19 golds
>American men - 16 golds
who won?

t. Dawood Ibrahim's brother

Because it's the only first world country in the world with a massive population

If you count medals/capita or medals/gdp you are mediocre

>muh per capita
>muh per gdp
Fucking excuses, not that I would expect different from a blackie

No excuses, in my first sentence I explain why you have so many medals

In the second one I say it's just a relative number

I couldn't care less about the Olympics mate, literally only Americans and Chinks waste billions of dollars in sports that are meant to be amateur. Our gold medalist in judo is a doctor lol

You literally have as many high school athletes as my country has people.
>PER

No

Because despite European being cucks, they don't give a shit about women's "sports"? Is GB still ahead in male medals.

>Is GB still ahead in male medals.
no. and if medals were awarded individually for team, medley, and relay events it wouldn't even be close.

By pouring trillions of shekels to the doping program. It's centuries ahead of any doping test any other place can come up with. Expect many more world records in Tokyo and beyond.

>texas
>real america

pick one hermano you don't even have constitutional carry.

> Ameriswims

>remove all swimming medals
>still beat #2 comfortably
time for a new meme, jens.

Brexit?

>all this deflection
simply lmao

can't you read two lines, Mart Shitter?

Ask Japan

BY THE SHART'S EARLY SMELL

it's not a country? idon'tgetit

oh give me a fucking break

maybe oregon

maybe

Probably anywhere overrun by spics. So Texas, California.

Please put the whole Anglosphere together as a group so I can be the winner. Thank you.

okay, and if the NBA had a championship belt instead of a championship playoff tourney the Phoenix Suns would be the best team in the NBA.

the fact of the matter is, when it comes to the olympics, which was created during the ancient greek civilizations, the USA dominates the rest of the world, and it isnt even close. if the history books recorded it as "per capita" it would be a different story.

this whole per capita thing is just a way for other countries to cope with being so shit. ya'll made the game, we just played it.

I'm starting to think some people in the U.S. suffer from fecal incontinence.

A diet of mountain dew and hot pockets will do that